I always order my food without mayonnaise!
Here is a video I made for Killian on how to pronounce "Wikia"!
Please leave me a message on my wall if you need anything and I will get back to you ASAP.
Ahoy, call me GiGi, or Regina! I'm the bureaucrat of the wiki. I love this community, and the show! If you have any suggestions, please, don't hesitate to let me know!
Fun Facts About Me
- My favorite color is purple!
- I have an evil cat named Azrael ;)
- And a good one named Belle!
- I love hot sauce. I put it on everything.
- I enjoy baking. I'm somehow the designated baker for my family and friends.
- You can friend me on Facebook! I don't mind :D
Lines That Made Me Giggle
Regina: "Upon due reflection, Sidney Glass." (Hehe)
Gold: "Shall I move some things around the shop to accommodate your rage?"
Emma: "Nice fatty pastrami, delicious way to clear the books!"
Charming: "Why would you want my cloak?"
Rumplestiltskin: "It's drafty in here."
Regina: "My tree is dying. Why?"
Gold: "Perhaps it's your fertilizer."
I strive to:
- Include an edit summary. Others have the right to know what I'm doing.
- Remember that I am a regular editor. Any tools or "power" I have are given me in trust for the good of community.
- Give as much power to the community as is possible and feasible.
- Be as transparent as possible when it comes to the community and decisions that affect it.
- Ensure that every viewpoint is respected, no matter how outrageous others may find it.
- Remember that behind every edit, every post and every username is a person. A real, living, breathing human being with real emotions and opinions.
- Remember that, when communicating in text, all body language and hopes of conveying tone is lost. I might know I'm being sarcastic or joking, but others may not. By the same token, I might think a poster is being insulting or pushy, when they're actually joking.
- Remember that our users are from all over the world. They may not speak English as well as I, or understand American-based references.
- Ensure that I always act in the best interests of the community as a whole.
- Remember that I am not perfect. It is okay to make mistakes.
- Own my mistakes.