Hello, I am Prince of Hearts, one of the friendly administrators on the wiki. I also help with the ongoing transcript project and I am on the team that selcts the weekly poll. One of the things I am always working on is making sure the pages are consistent with one another. My own personal project is making sure the timelines are up to date with current knowledge and making sure the contiuity on the other pages is accurate. In addition, I am always looking for the past tense in "History" sections and Recaps and changing it to the present tense, as that is one of my biggest pet peeves (One NEVER discusses any form of narrative in the past tense). I have loved Once Upon a Time since the very beginning, and have come to love the Oncer community as well! If you ever need help with anything please do not hesitate to ask myself or one of the other staff members. Happy editing!
Other Staff Members
- Captain Hook meets the Queen of Hearts
- The Evil Queen vs. Maleficent
- Cora protecting herself from the Dark Curse.
- Hook and Cora arrive in Storybrooke.
- The Evil Queen's "execution".
- Rumplestiltskin confronts the Blue Fairy.
- Cora casts her Shield Spell.
- Magic is Coming.
- Regina confirms Gold knows who he is.
- Evil Meets Wicked
- Cora, the Queen of Hearts
- Evil Queen
- Wicked Witch of the West
- Peter Pan
- Captain Hook
- The Blue Fairy
- Red Queen
- Knave of Hearts
I noticed a pattern: My favorite episodes revolve around Regina and Cora.
- The Thing You Love Most
- The Stable Boy
- Hat Trick
- A Land Without Magic
- We Are Both
- The Queen of Hearts
- The Cricket Game
- The Miller's Daughter
- Second Star to the Right
- And Straight on Till Morning
- The Heart of the Truest Believer
- Quite a Common Fairy
- Witch Hunt
- It's Not Easy Being Green
Other TV Shows I Enjoy
- Modern Family
- The Walking Dead
- American Horror Story
- Desperate Housewives
- Family Guy
- Grey's Anatomy
- All in the Family
- The Golden Girls
- That 70s Show
My Favorite Movies (In no particular order)
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
- 9 to 5
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Julie and Julia
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- The Lord of the Rings series
- The Harry Potter series
- The Pagemaster
- Little Miss Sunshine
Favorite Disney Movies (really, all of them but these are the top)
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Alice in Wonderland
- Peter Pan
- Sleeping Beauty
- The Little Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Lion King
- The Princess and the Frog
Odd Facts about Disney Movies
- Although it is never used, the Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' first name is Grimhilde.
- Lucille LaVerne provided the voice of the Evil Queen as the Queen and as the witch; she changed her voice by removing her dentures.
- Adriana Caselotti was paid a total of $900 for providing the iconic voice of Snow White, her only film role.
- Nowhere in either Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs or Cinderella are the princes name ever revealed, nor are they ever referred to as Prince Charming.
- Lewis Carroll's name is misspelled in Alice in Wonderland, it is missing the final "l".
- Aurora's mother Queen Leah is unnamed in the film itself and has only one line in the whole movie, "You aren't offended your excellency?", (speaking to Maleficent) and no one has any idea who provided her voice (Some say Verna Felton).
- At the end of Sleeping Beauty, Aurora and Prince Phillip waltz, even though the waltz was not invented until the 18th century and the film is set in the 14th century.
- Originally King Triron and Ursula were siblings. This concept was later used in the Broadway show.
- Ursula the Sea with has based off of a famous drag queen, Divine.
- In an early script, Dr. Facilier was Mama Odie's son and they were to have a big magical battle over the Mardi Gras parade.
- Bobby Driscoll, the voice of Peter Pan, ended up dying of a drug overdose at a young age, so he literally never grew up.
- Tim Burton worked as an animator on The Fox and the Hound and as a concept artist for The Black Cauldron.
- Oliver and Company was originally conceptualized as a sequel to The Rescuers which is why Jenny and Penny are identical.
- Walt Disney originally wrote a script for The Little Mermaid soon after production of Snow White, however this was unknown by the producers of the 1989 film; when they found it the changes both made from the source were virtually the same.
- The color of Ariel's tail was created by Disney Imagineers and is called "Ariel".