Hello everyone. I'm a big fan of OUAT. I lost count of how many times I have re-watch the show. I usually watch the the show from the website Cucirca ()
- Pinocchio / August Booth - He's a flawed human being. Who doesn't like him?
- The Evil Queen / Regina Mills - I just love her in every way. And Lana's performance won me over.
- Rumplestiltskin / Mr. Gold (Not pre-curse Rumple)
- Prince Charming (Not David)
- King George / Albert Spencer - I just love to hate him.
- Maleficent and her dragon form - Who doesn't like her?
- Widow Lucas/Granny - She has an actual personality
- Seer - Memorable appearance (sewing eyes, eyes in the hand), check; Memorable lines, check;
Cool ability, check
- Wendy Darling: I died for a second when she flashes that smile and said: "I'm Wendy. Wendy Darling."
- Baelfire (Not Neal)
- The Shadow - BEST. NEVERLAND. CHARACTER. EVER.
- Lana Parrilla
- Robert Carlyle
- Eion Bailey
- Jakob Davies
- Beverley Elliott
- Tony Amendola
- Jennifer Morrison
- Barbara Hershey
- Keegan Connor Tracy (She seriously deserves more screen time)
- Alan Dale
- Dylan Schmid
- Freya Tingley
Episodes or Scenes
- Pilot - Why does everything about this episode (except Henry) is so awesome?
- The Thing You Love Most - REGINA, REGINA, REGINA
- Fruit of the Poisonous Tree - Sidney and Esposito is so AWESOME
- What Happened to Frederick - Charming and Abigail is absolutely amazing.
- The Stranger - August became my absolute favorite after this episode air. Plus some of the fantastic performance from Eion Bailey and Tony Amendola and the tearjerker wardrobe scene and quote "You will find me again. And on that day, I will look at you with pride. You'll be a great man, my son."
- An Apple Red as Blood - FINALLY, the famous apple scene(s)
- A Land Without Magic - Maleficent finally return!!!
- We Are Both - REGINA, REGINA, REGINA
- The Stable Boy - Again, REGINA, REGINA, REGINA
- Queen of Hearts - Cora and Regina actually love each other! Who knew?
- The Miller's Daughter - Sympathies for the Evil Queens.
- Welcome to Storybrooke - I like how dense about relationships Regina is portrayed.
- Second Star to the Right - Wendy, Bael, The Shadow, Regina got electrocuted and the "I killed your father." scene
Fairytale / Children Story
- Snow White and Rose Red (the female characters actually have some personality)
- The Little Mermaid
- The Ugly Duckling
- The King Midas Myth (I like the message: Riches alone won't make you happy)
- Alice in Wonderland / Through the Looking-Glass (a bit confuse but is a great work in the whole)
- Peter Pan
- The Wizard of Oz series
- The Chronicles of Narnia series (I'm pissed at the author for being so unconcern on Susan Pevenside. I mean, she just lost her entire family and you stop writing about her?)
Things that I hate about OUAT
- The writers keep adding unfavorable new characters (Lancelot, Quinn, Cinderella, Neal Cassidy, Tamara, Greg etc.)
- The writers not develope interesting storylines and/or character (Kathryn's marriage with David, the Blue Fairy, Maleficent, August, Ruby, Granny / Widow Lucas, Morraine etc.)
- The Price of Gold, Dreamy, Into the Deep, In the Name of the Brother - TERRIBLE episodes, not even favorable.
- Henry Mills along with his ungrateful attitude toward Regina
- Jared Gilmore - Just write him off and replace with some kid that can actually act.
- Rumplestiltskin / Gold and Belle / her counterpart - I despise this couple.
- August Booth turned into a child - SERIOUSLY???????
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.