|Mount Olympus Character|
|Home:|| Mount Olympus |
New Enchanted Forest
Land Without Magic
Elphame Academy (formerly)
Penderghast College of Elemental Magicks
|Occupation:|| Goddess of the Sun and Light |
Magic instructor at Elphame Academy (formerly)
Headmistress at the Penderghast College of Elemental Magicks
|Eye color:|| Brown |
|Portrayed by:||Kate Beckinsale|
- Aerokinesis - Ability to control and manipulate air.
- Atmokinesis - Ability to control and manipulate the weather.
- Conjuration - Ability to conjure objects out of the blue.
- Disintegration - Ability to evaporate bodies or objects into the air.
- Enchantments - Ability to imbue an object with a magical attributes.
- Energy Blasts - Ability to create magical blasts to harm the enemies and the objects in the most effective way.
- Enhanced Traits - Augmented strength, agility, durability and fighting skills.
- Healing Spells - Ability to magically heal injuries and/or diseases.
- Immolation - Ability to turn someone into ashes and inflict their death immediately.
- Immortality - Eternal unaging life.
- Locator Spells - Ability to cast a spell that will aid in finding something or someone.
- Magic Sensing - Ability to sense magic and spells.
- Magic Transference - Ability to transfer or absorb magic from or into an object, another person, or a spell.
- Magical Explosion - Ability to make someone or something explode.
- Magical Immobilization - Ability to magically immobilize something or someone.
- Mirror Enchantments - Ability to see through mirrors and travel through them.
- Phytokinesis - Ability to control and manipulate plants.
- Protection Spells - Ability to magically protect a location, an item or a person through various ways.
- Pyrokinesis - Ability to conjure and control fire.
- Resurrection - Ability to resurrect someone back from the dead.
- Shapeshifting - Ability to alter the appearance of oneself or others.
- Singing Spells - Ability to magically enhance, remove or restore their singing voices.
- Sleeping Spells - Ability to induce sleep.
- Summoning - Ability to summon other beings and create portals to other worlds.
- Technopathy - Ability to control and manipulate technology.
- Telekinesis - Ability to control the movement of the environment.
- Teleportation - Ability to magically teleport oneself and/or others from one location to another.
- Tethering Spell - Ability to tether a person or magic to an object.
- Time Travel Spell - Ability to travel through time.
- Transformation - Ability to magically transform an object into a different one.
- Wiping Spells - Ability to wipe something from existence.
- World-crossing - Ability to travel between worlds at will.
- Foresight - Ability to see the future in bits and pieces.
- Persuasion - Ability to compel animals to do one's bidding.
- Shapeshifting - Ability to switch between her human and divine forms.
- Wand/Staff Magic - Ability to conjure magic using a magical artifact like a staff, wand, broom or dagger.
- Potioncraft - Ability to create liquid substances for various purposes by combining a set of ingredients.
- Blood Magic - Use of one's own or another's blood for various and more advanced spells that can only be broken by someone of the same bloodline.
- Locator Spells - Ability to track someone linked to a person's bloodline, through use of the tracker's blood.
- Protection Spells - Ability to cast a magical seal that makes the victim trapped unless they manage to leave someone of same bloodline in their place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.