| Queen Nerissa|
|Enchanted Forest Character|
|Home:|| Her ocean (formerly) |
Poseidon's ocean (formerly)
Underwater Grotto (formerly)
New Enchanted Forest (temporarily)
|Occupation:|| Queen of the Sea Nymphs |
Queen of the Sea
Protector of the Sea
Sea Witch for hire (formerly)
Queen of the Bottomless Sea
Member of the Royal Council
|Hair color:|| Aqua blue (as a Sea Nymph) |
|Portrayed by:|| Tasneem Roc |
Allie Bertram (young)
|First appearance:||"Under the Sea"|
- Mermaid Magic - Magic used by Sea Nymphs.
- Atmokinesis - Ability to control and manipulate the weather.
- Mermaid Voice - Hypnotic powerful voice that can lure ships to their death.
- World-crossing - Ability to travel between worlds at will.
- Aerokinesis - Ability to control and manipulate air.
- Age Manipulation - Ability to accelerate or reverse the aging process or a pregnancy.
- Conjuration - Ability to conjure objects out of the blue.
- Energy Blasts - Ability to create magical blasts to harm the enemies and the objects in the most effective way.
- Healing Spells - Ability to magically heal injuries and/or diseases.
- Locator Spells - Ability to cast a spell that will aid in finding something or someone.
- Magic Sensing - Ability to sense magic and spells.
- Magic Transference - Ability to transfer or absorb magic from or into an object, another person, or a spell.
- Magical Explosion - Ability to make someone or something explode.
- Magical Immobilization - Ability to magically immobilize something or someone.
- Memory Manipulation - Ability to manipulate other people's memories.
- Mirror Enchantments - Ability to see through mirrors and travel through them.
- Protection Spells - Ability to magically protect a location, an item or a person through various ways.
- Shapeshifting - Ability to alter the appearance of oneself or others.
- Singing Spells - Ability to magically enhance, remove or restore their singing voices.
- Sleeping Spells - Ability to induce sleep.
- Telekinesis - Ability to control the movement of the environment.
- Teleportation - Ability to magically teleport oneself and/or others from one location to another.
- Tethering Spell - Ability to tether a person or magic to an object.
- Transformation - Ability to magically transform an object into a different one.
- Wiping Spells - Ability to wipe something from existence.
- Persuasion - Ability to compel aquatic animals to do one's bidding
- Wand/Staff Magic - Ability to conjure magic using a magical artifact like a staff, wand, broom or dagger.
- Potioncraft - Ability to create liquid substances for various purposes by combining a set of ingredients.
- True Love - Ability to kiss one's True Love and break a curse.
- Blood Magic - Use of one's own or another's blood for various and more advanced spells that can only be broken by someone of the same bloodline.
- Locator Spells - Ability to track someone linked to a person's bloodline, through use of the tracker's blood.
- Protection Spells - Ability to cast a magical seal that makes the victim trapped unless they manage to leave someone of same bloodline in their place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.