| Julia Aster|
|New Enchanted Forest Character|
|Home:|| Aster Estate |
Cordonia Royal Palace (formerly)
Rys Estate (formerly)
New Enchanted Forest (temporarily)
Enchanted Forest (temporarily)
|Occupation:|| Scribe (formerly) |
Head of House Aster
Queen of Cordonia (formerly)
Co-leader of the Cordonia Royal Council (formerly)
Member of the Magic High Council
Duchess of House Aster
Duchess of Cordonia
Member of the Cordonia Royal Council
Member of the Royal Council
|First appearance:||"United Realms"|
- Aerokinesis - Ability to control and manipulate air.
- Age Manipulation - Ability to accelerate or reverse the aging process or a pregnancy.
- Atmokinesis - Ability to control and manipulate the weather.
- Conjuration - Ability to conjure objects out of the blue.
- Enchantments - Ability to imbue an object with a magical attributes.
- Energy Blasts - Ability to create magical blasts to harm the enemies and the objects in the most effective way.
- Healing Spells - Ability to magically heal injuries and/or diseases.
- Locator Spells - Ability to cast a spell that will aid in finding something or someone.
- Magic Sensing - Ability to sense magic and spells.
- Magic Transference - Ability to transfer or absorb magic from or into an object, another person, or a spell.
- Magical Immobilization - Ability to magically immobilize something or someone.
- Memory Manipulation - Ability to manipulate other people's memories.
- Mirror Enchantments - Ability to see through mirrors and travel through them.
- Phytokinesis - Ability to control and manipulate plants.
- Protection Spells - Ability to magically protect a location, an item or a person through various ways.
- Pyrokinesis - Ability to conjure and control fire.
- Shapeshifting - Ability to alter the appearance of oneself or others.
- Singing Spells - Ability to magically enhance, remove or restore their singing voices.
- Sleeping Spells - Ability to induce sleep.
- Summoning - Ability to summon other beings and create portals to other worlds.
- Technopathy - Ability to control and manipulate technology.
- Telekinesis - Ability to control the movement of the environment.
- Teleportation - Ability to magically teleport oneself and/or others from one location to another.
- Transformation - Ability to magically transform an object into a different one.
- Wiping Spells - Ability to wipe something from existence.
- World-crossing - Ability to travel between worlds at will.
- Persuasion - Ability to compel animals to do one's bidding.
- Foresight - Ability to see the future in bits and pieces.
- True Love - Ability to kiss one's True Love and break a curse.
- Wand/Staff Magic - Ability to conjure magic using a magical artifact like a staff, wand, broom or dagger.
- Blood Magic - Use of one's own or another's blood for various and more advanced spells that can only be broken by someone of the same bloodline.
- Locator Spells - Ability to track someone linked to a person's bloodline, through use of the tracker's blood.
- Protection Spells - Ability to cast a magical seal that can only be broken by someone of the same bloodline.
- Potioncraft - Ability to create liquid substances for various purposes by combining a set of ingredients.
- Immortality - Eternal unaging life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.