|Enchanted Forest Character|
|Home:|| Enchanted Forest |
New Enchanted Forest (formerly)
Elphame Academy (formerly)
|Occupation:|| Student at Elphame Academy (formerly) |
|Hair color:|| Blue (formerly) |
|Portrayed by:||Sophia Carson|
|First appearance:||"Season of the Witch"|
Evie, is a character in ABC's Once Upon a Time. She débuts in the fifth episode of the [[User:Andrewh7/Seasonappearance = Season of the Witch}}Evie, is a character in ABC's Once Upon a Time. She débuts in the fifth episode of the eighth season and is portrayed by Sophia Carson.
- Aerokinesis - Ability to control and manipulate air.
- Age Manipulation - Ability to accelerate or reverse the aging process or a pregnancy.
- Atmokinesis - Ability to control and manipulate the weather.
- Conjuration - Ability to conjure objects out of the blue.
- Enchantments - Ability to imbue an object with a magical attributes.
- Energy Blasts - Ability to create magical blasts to harm the enemies and the objects in the most effective way.
- Healing Spells - Ability to magically heal injuries and/or diseases.
- Immolation - Ability to turn someone into ashes and inflict their death immediately.
- Locator Spells - Ability to cast a spell that will aid in finding something or someone.
- Magic Sensing - Ability to sense magic and spells.
- Magic Transference - Ability to transfer or absorb magic from or into an object, another person, or a spell.
- Magical Explosion - Ability to make someone or something explode.
- Magical Immobilization - Ability to magically immobilize something or someone.
- Mirror Enchantments - Ability to see through mirrors and travel through them.
- Phytokinesis - Ability to control and manipulate plants.
- Protection Spells - Ability to magically protect a location, an item or a person through various ways.
- Pyrokinesis - Ability to conjure and control fire.
- Shapeshifting - Ability to alter the appearance of oneself or others.
- Singing Spells - Ability to magically enhance, remove or restore their singing voices.
- Sleeping Spells - Ability to induce sleep.
- Summoning - Ability to summon other beings and create portals to other worlds.
- Technopathy - Ability to control and manipulate technology.
- Telekinesis - Ability to control the movement of the environment.
- Teleportation - Ability to magically teleport oneself and/or others from one location to another.
- Tethering Spell - Ability to tether a person or magic to an object.
- Transformation - Ability to magically transform an object into a different one.
- Wiping Spells - Ability to wipe something from existence.
- World-crossing - Ability to travel between worlds at will.
- Potioncraft - Ability to create liquid substances for various purposes by combining a set of ingredients.
- Persuasion - Ability to compel animals to do one's bidding.
- Blood Magic - Use of one's own or another's blood for various and more advanced spells that can only be broken by someone of the same bloodline.
- Locator Spells - Ability to track someone linked to a person's bloodline, through use of the tracker's blood.
- Protection Spells - Ability to cast a magical seal that can only be broken by someone of the same bloodline.