The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
For the first iteration, see Tremaine Estate.
- The Tremaine manor is located north of the bayou. ("One Little Tear")
- The computer-generated set for Lady Tremaine's parlor room is recycled from the CGI model used for the royal manor in "The Stable Boy", "The Doctor" and "Sisters", the Summer Palace in "The New Neverland", and the Royal Castle dining hall in "A Bitter Draught". This can be seen from the identical design of the columns and the archways. ("Hyperion Heights", "The Garden of Forking Paths", "Wake Up Call")
- The couch in the parlor room is the same prop used in the Sorcerer's mansion in "Mother's Little Helper". ("Hyperion Heights", "The Garden of Forking Paths", "Wake Up Call")
- The bed in Cinderella's room is the same prop used for John Darling's bed in the Darling house in "Second Star to the Right". ("A Pirate's Life")
- The exterior scenes at the Tremaine manor in "One Little Tear" were filmed on Foxglove Farm, a 120-acre organic farm on Salt Spring Island in British Columbia.
- The same building doubles as the exterior of the home of Edwin in Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. ("Down the Rabbit Hole", "Who's Alice")
- Ironically, this location also doubles as the Tremaine estate in "The Price of Gold" and "The Other Shoe".
- The same farm doubles as the Storybrooke Pumpkin Farm for the episode "The Other Shoe". The scenes at the pumpkin farm were shot at the back of the building that doubles as Lady Tremaine's house.
- The house also doubles as the home of Isla, Seraphina and their house sisters in the episode "Flower Child". A shed located on the farm was also used for the scene where Isla pours a bucket of mud onto Gothel.
- Foxglove Farm has also doubled as locations for other productions:
- The home of Simon Kress in The Outer Limits episode "Sandkings".
- The home of Jared Kane in the Stargate SG-1 episode "Icon" (an episode which features Once Upon a Time guest star Timothy Webber) and an East Germany house in the Stargate SG-1 episode "The Gamekeeper".
- The Salvatore Boarding House in the Pilot episode of The Vampire Diaries (a show which stars Once Upon a Time guest star Sara Canning).
- A Nazi stronghold in the Supernatural episode "Everybody Hates Hitler" and the Fox family home in the Supernatural episode "Celebrating The Life Of Asa Fox".
- A Fillory house in The Magicians episode "Have You Brought Me Little Cakes" (an episode which features Once Upon a Time guest stars Charles Mesure, Kacey Rohl and Ryan Robbins).
- An A.R.G.U.S. safe house in the Arrow episode "Bratva".
- Ian Flemming's manor in the Timeless episode "Party at Castle Varlar" (an episode which features Once Upon a Time starring cast member Sean Maguire and guest star Chad Rook).
- The Hollow Sky headquarters in the Beyond episode "Tempus Fugit" (a show which stars Once Upon a Time actors Jeff Pierre and Jonathan Whitesell).
- Thistlehouse during Season Two and Season Three of Riverdale (a show which features Once Upon a Time guest stars Alex Zahara, Barclay Hope, Bruce Blain, Jonathan Whitesell, Julian Haig, Liam Hall, Paul Lazenby, Robin Givens and Tiera Skovbye).
- The Big House at Camp Half-Blood in the 2013 movie Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (a movie which features Once Upon a Time guest stars Robert Maillet and Yvette Nicole Brown).
|Once Upon a Time: Season Seven|
|"Hyperion Heights":||"A Pirate's Life":||"The Garden of Forking Paths":||"Beauty":||"Greenbacks":||"Wake Up Call":||"Eloise Gardener":||"Pretty in Blue":||"One Little Tear":||"The Eighth Witch":||"Secret Garden":|
|"A Taste of the Heights":||"Knightfall":||"The Girl in the Tower":||"Sisterhood":||"Breadcrumbs":||"Chosen":||"The Guardian":||"Flower Child":||"Is This Henry Mills?":||"Homecoming":||"Leaving Storybrooke":|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.