FANDOM


  • Would you please remove Cooldude's rude comment for misjudging and assuming wrong. https://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:374316#22 He misjuged me saying I was arguing, and is starting an argument (though maybe not intentionally). It felt offensive and pointless, sorry to say. Thank you very much. You can remove this comment too after that for me, please. https://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:374316#23

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • I've read through the conversation and I think he wrote that because your tone came across as somewhat hostile "(Never you mind. And no point of bring that below, thank you very much.") You are fully entitled to explain and elaborate on your thoughts and opinions, but I think your tone here came across as rather harsh.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Nightlily wrote:
      I've read through the conversation and I think he wrote that because your tone came across as somewhat hostile "(Never you mind. And no point of bring that below, thank you very much.") You are fully entitled to explain and elaborate on your thoughts and opinions, but I think your tone here came across as rather harsh.

      With all do respect, it's not the real truth. I wasn't trying to be hostile. And I try to edit my comments to show what I was really trying to say. Just to let you know. Besides, the reason why this unintentional quote was written was because the way Lady Rapunzel wrote this comment https://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:374316#20, felt harsh too. I hope you can understand. Thanks.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDude's at it again. He's continuing on giving false accusations by saying I am arguing about arguing when I was not. He also rudely gave a bad assumption saying I was giving a condesending tone, he apparently the one who is giving the condesending tone. I didn't have the guts to ask him nott to accuse me with out arguing, because he would continue try to give the last rude triumph. https://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:374316#24 I like you to please delete his false accusation comment and warn him please.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Nightlily wrote:
      I've read through the conversation and I think he wrote that because your tone came across as somewhat hostile "(Never you mind. And no point of bring that below, thank you very much.") You are fully entitled to explain and elaborate on your thoughts and opinions, but I think your tone here came across as rather harsh.

      That is exactly why I wrote that. TIAB is often condesending or hostile in his language to others, and it makes the forums uncomfortable. His victim blaming (like saying Lady Rapunzel and I are doing something wrong) is also not appreciated.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Nightlily wrote:
      I've read through the conversation and I think he wrote that because your tone came across as somewhat hostile "(Never you mind. And no point of bring that below, thank you very much.") You are fully entitled to explain and elaborate on your thoughts and opinions, but I think your tone here came across as rather harsh.
      That is exactly why I wrote that. TIAB is often condesending or hostile in his language to others, and it makes the forums uncomfortable. His victim blaming (like saying Lady Rapunzel and I are doing something wrong) is also not appreciated.

      CoolDude, whta you wrote was not the truth. I already explained to her what was really going on. You're just giving false accusations here and twisting what I was trying to say. It hurts me. And in case you never read it in another forum, Lady Rapunzel gave a false accusation about a link I posted, by saying I made the page when I didn't. That was very wrong. But's it's already been settled.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • TIAB1234 wrote:
      Would you please remove Cooldude's rude comment for misjudging and assuming wrong. https://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:374316#22 He misjuged me saying I was arguing, and is starting an argument (though maybe not intentionally). It felt offensive and pointless, sorry to say. Thank you very much.

      You can remove this comment too after that for me, please. https://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:374316#23

      Will you please remove CoolDude's comment? https://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:394876#5

      He's still giving false accusations. I don't like being misjudged. I already tried to explain to you what my motive was, but he tries twisting the truth. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • TIAB1234 wrote:

      CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Nightlily wrote:
      I've read through the conversation and I think he wrote that because your tone came across as somewhat hostile "(Never you mind. And no point of bring that below, thank you very much.") You are fully entitled to explain and elaborate on your thoughts and opinions, but I think your tone here came across as rather harsh.
      That is exactly why I wrote that. TIAB is often condesending or hostile in his language to others, and it makes the forums uncomfortable. His victim blaming (like saying Lady Rapunzel and I are doing something wrong) is also not appreciated.

      CoolDude, whta you wrote was not the truth. I already explained to her what was really going on. You're just giving false accusations here and twisting what I was trying to say. It hurts me. And in case you never read it in another forum, Lady Rapunzel gave a false accusation about a link I posted, by saying I made the page when I didn't. That was very wrong. But's it's already been settled.

      TBA, I don't think he was trying to twist anything; as he states above, he thinks that what you wrote ("Never you mind. And no point of bring that below, thank you very much.") came across as hostile and condescending – and I think he has a point; you did come across as both. You say you don't like being misjudged and that's okay, I certainly get that, but unfortunately, it is an unavoidable part of life; people will misunderstand and drop to the wrong conclusions about you, me, him and everyone else from time to time. I'm not going to give him a warning and remove his comments just because he misunderstood and thought you were arguing for the sake of arguing.

      However, I have commented on his comment here; that one was definitively unnecessary.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.