FANDOM


  • Uhm, I saw the video, Colin says he is playing an alternate version of Hook, and in another forum they are convinced this means there is a duplicate of Hook, but I think he is just talking about his alter ego, not confirming the 2 Hooks theory. Thoughts?

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Honestly?

      I think it is a really really really dumb theory/invention that some fans created because they just can't accept that Hook can live stuff without being stuck with Emma. I saw these theories: two versions of Hook, clone of Hook, etc... Mostly all of this come from CS shippers, who just can't conceive themselves that CS won't appear so much anymore or that Hook is away of Emma.

      Of course you're right. He is talking about Rogers, Hook's new persona. A&E talked about it, Colin too... They also keep saying that he is the character that we know since S2.

      Some "fans" will continue to play on the words, despite everything, to prove this theory. But the truth is that they just can't accept that their precious ship won't be the center of Emma & Hook's storylines anymore x)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yeah, I've talked to some of them, they are really aggressive and obstinated not to watch the show because CS is no longer in it, I would have loved Emma to be in the reboot, but she isn't and I have to deal with it, I will still enjoy the new characters, even more than the old ones. Most theories are about this Hook duplicate or Emma being pregnant, or dividing the family for a reunion at the end of the season, honestly I don't see any of that happening, making Emma live without Hook and Henry doesn't grant her a happy ending, and I don't want her to fade away off screen, so I'm hoping her story ends in 7x02, not because I think Emma can't live without Hook, she can, but I just can't picture the writers dividing her from her family (aside from her parents, who will likely also reappear). Most people think that making her story end and continue Hook without her would be a crime, but to be honest, a lot of protagonists have died in their shows after their character journey was over (I don't want to make any spoilers, but I'm talking about very famous shows).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I sure this Hook is the normal Hook, and he's talking about Rogers. Whatever happens between Hook and Emma, I'm sure it will be fine. I can't believe in 2017 people think you need to be attached at the hip to have a successful relationship. Talk about unhealthy expectations.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Colin means Rogers as Hook has never had a "cursed" alter ego.

      I have to give numbers to things to express how things look a little comical when looking at any extreme theory (death, pregnancy, OMG so long!)

      Example:

      Time flows differently. Let's be conservative and say 1 week in  Storybrooke = 1 year for Henry.

      So, about two months (7 weeks/7 years) after leaving Emma, Regina, and Hook visit. Henry is in his 20s. Emma heads back to home, while Regina and Hook decide to stick around for a while. So, they stay for a few weeks/months with Henry = a day or two in SB Time. Then, they return home.

      About two months later (10 weeks/10 years), the SB gang decide to visit Henry again. Emma says that she'll catch up with them because she has to babysit her brother or something. So, Regina and Hook visit. In less than a few hours of SB time, EF2 has been swallowed by the curse.

      That would mean that Hook and Regina went to EF2 and were cursed, minutes, hours, or a day in SB time after leaving and are now in HH. Thus, the first half of the episodes have literally only been the week after "visiting" EF2 again.

      Of course, that is all an example, but it really shows the lengths that people are trying to rationalize various theories when probably little to no time has passed.

      It's just around Halloween, so if it's Christmas, then it's peculiar if noone in SB has budged (unless they are cursed too).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Colin means Rogers as Hook has never had a "cursed" alter ego.

      I have to give numbers to things to express how things look a little comical when looking at any extreme theory (death, pregnancy, OMG so long!)

      Example:

      Time flows differently. Let's be conservative and say 1 week in  Storybrooke = 1 year for Henry.

      So, about two months (7 weeks/7 years) after leaving Emma, Regina, and Hook visit. Henry is in his 20s. Emma heads back to home, while Regina and Hook decide to stick around for a while. So, they stay for a few weeks/months with Henry = a day or two in SB Time. Then, they return home.

      About two months later (10 weeks/10 years), the SB gang decide to visit Henry again. Emma says that she'll catch up with them because she has to babysit her brother or something. So, Regina and Hook visit. In less than a few hours of SB time, EF2 has been swallowed by the curse.

      That would mean that Hook and Regina went to EF2 and were cursed, minutes, hours, or a day in SB time after leaving and are now in HH. Thus, the first half of the episodes have literally only been the week after "visiting" EF2 again.

      Of course, that is all an example, but it really shows the lengths that people are trying to rationalize various theories when probably little to no time has passed.

      It's just around Halloween, so if it's Christmas, then it's peculiar if noone in SB has budged (unless they are cursed too).

      I think we can rule out 2 theories:

      - The theory that Hook, Regina and Rumple in Hyperion Heights are clones/duplicates of them, because the writers said these are the characters we have known for 6 years, not alternate versions.

      - The theory that no one will notice Hook, Regina and Rumple are missing from Storybrooke or that little to no time has passed during season 7, because the writers said that 7x02 will be Emma's emotional curtain call which means she will exit the series in that episode. So they don't have to explain H2R's absence, they have to explain how Emma exits.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      Most people think that making her story end and continue Hook without her would be a crime, but to be honest, a lot of protagonists have died in their shows after their character journey was over (I don't want to make any spoilers, but I'm talking about very famous shows).

      Pretty sure, you are talking about Game of Thones.... but that would hardly be a spoiler.

      Honestly, the only realistic way to progress Hook's arc, is for Emma to be killed off. Since Emma was originally intended for the requel, it is her absence that needs to be explained. Not why Hook, Regina, and Rumple no longer live in Storybrooke. Besides, the real question is if Hook was cursed, or if he is just pretending to be Officer Rogers.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      Most people think that making her story end and continue Hook without her would be a crime, but to be honest, a lot of protagonists have died in their shows after their character journey was over (I don't want to make any spoilers, but I'm talking about very famous shows).
      Pretty sure, you are talking about Game of Thones.... but that would hardly be a spoiler.

      Honestly, the only realistic way to progress Hook's arc, is for Emma to be killed off. Since Emma was originally intended for the requel, it is her absence that needs to be explained. Not why Hook, Regina, and Rumple no longer live in Storybrooke. Besides, the real question is if Hook was cursed, or if he is just pretending to be Officer Rogers.

      Exactly, they don't need to explain why H2R are not in Storybrooke, they have to explain Emma's absence, they pretty much confirmed they will do it because of the "emotional curtain call" statement. And I was talking about various shows, *SPOILERS*  Game of Thrones, Lost, Breaking Bad, etc. all killed off their protagonists.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky wrote:

      Honestly?

      I think it is a really really really dumb theory/invention that some fans created because they just can't accept that Hook can live stuff without being stuck with Emma. I saw these theories: two versions of Hook, clone of Hook, etc... Mostly all of this come from CS shippers, who just can't conceive themselves that CS won't appear so much anymore or that Hook is away of Emma.

      Of course you're right. He is talking about Rogers, Hook's new persona. A&E talked about it, Colin too... They also keep saying that he is the character that we know since S2.

      Some "fans" will continue to play on the words, despite everything, to prove this theory. But the truth is that they just can't accept that their precious ship won't be the center of Emma & Hook's storylines anymore x)

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FleW0hVb_E

      This is the video. Colin said Captain Swan "got their happy ending". This doesn't make sense... 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • LadyTremaine wrote:
      Lady Junky wrote:

      Honestly?

      I think it is a really really really dumb theory/invention that some fans created because they just can't accept that Hook can live stuff without being stuck with Emma. I saw these theories: two versions of Hook, clone of Hook, etc... Mostly all of this come from CS shippers, who just can't conceive themselves that CS won't appear so much anymore or that Hook is away of Emma.

      Of course you're right. He is talking about Rogers, Hook's new persona. A&E talked about it, Colin too... They also keep saying that he is the character that we know since S2.

      Some "fans" will continue to play on the words, despite everything, to prove this theory. But the truth is that they just can't accept that their precious ship won't be the center of Emma & Hook's storylines anymore x)

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FleW0hVb_E

      This is the video. Colin said Captain Swan "got their happy ending". This doesn't make sense... 

      Since this is the first time Hook's got a cursed persona, maybe Colin don't understand the cursed personas thing and said "alternate version."

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • LadyTremaine wrote:
      Lady Junky wrote:

      Honestly?

      I think it is a really really really dumb theory/invention that some fans created because they just can't accept that Hook can live stuff without being stuck with Emma. I saw these theories: two versions of Hook, clone of Hook, etc... Mostly all of this come from CS shippers, who just can't conceive themselves that CS won't appear so much anymore or that Hook is away of Emma.

      Of course you're right. He is talking about Rogers, Hook's new persona. A&E talked about it, Colin too... They also keep saying that he is the character that we know since S2.

      Some "fans" will continue to play on the words, despite everything, to prove this theory. But the truth is that they just can't accept that their precious ship won't be the center of Emma & Hook's storylines anymore x)

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FleW0hVb_E

      This is the video. Colin said Captain Swan "got their happy ending". This doesn't make sense... 

      What does not make sense?

      I just said that Rogers is our Hook, not some stupid clone or whatever ^^

      Never said that Emma would die or CS would not have their happy ending ^^

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky wrote:

      Honestly?

      I think it is a really really really dumb theory/invention that some fans created because they just can't accept that Hook can live stuff without being stuck with Emma. I saw these theories: two versions of Hook, clone of Hook, etc... Mostly all of this come from CS shippers, who just can't conceive themselves that CS won't appear so much anymore or that Hook is away of Emma.

      Of course you're right. He is talking about Rogers, Hook's new persona. A&E talked about it, Colin too... They also keep saying that he is the character that we know since S2.

      Some "fans" will continue to play on the words, despite everything, to prove this theory. But the truth is that they just can't accept that their precious ship won't be the center of Emma & Hook's storylines anymore x)

      I'm pretty sure the theory was actually taken into real consideration after 1 regular set spotter reported that she found out Colin was playing "wish Hook" on set that day. Fan wishes will be fan wishes, but after that girl reported it as such, people everywhere have been holding onto it as a possibly (including non-Hook fans). And it looks like this just won't go away until the season airs, unfortunately. (I think that set spotter has also misreported a few other things this season, so people definitely should be cautious)

      A&E have straight up said that these are the originals, and have been for a while now, so I don't understand why this is even still being speculated. I can see how some of Colin's words have raised eyebrows, but it has literally been confirmed that the 3 veterans will play the originals. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      Lady Junky wrote:

      Honestly?

      I think it is a really really really dumb theory/invention that some fans created because they just can't accept that Hook can live stuff without being stuck with Emma. I saw these theories: two versions of Hook, clone of Hook, etc... Mostly all of this come from CS shippers, who just can't conceive themselves that CS won't appear so much anymore or that Hook is away of Emma.

      Of course you're right. He is talking about Rogers, Hook's new persona. A&E talked about it, Colin too... They also keep saying that he is the character that we know since S2.

      Some "fans" will continue to play on the words, despite everything, to prove this theory. But the truth is that they just can't accept that their precious ship won't be the center of Emma & Hook's storylines anymore x)

      I'm pretty sure the theory was actually taken into real consideration after 1 regular set spotter reported that she found out Colin was playing "wish Hook" on set that day. Fan wishes will be fan wishes, but after that girl reported it as such, people everywhere have been holding onto it as a possibly (including non-Hook fans). And it looks like this just won't go away until the season airs, unfortunately. 

      A&E have straight up said that these are the originals, and have been for a while now, so I don't understand why this is even still being speculated. I can see how some of Colin's words have raised eyebrows, but it has literally been confirmed that the 3 veterans will play the originals. 


      I know the set spotter who launched the "wish Hook" theory. First of all, we are not sure where she got the info: crew member or call sheet? We never saw that call sheet if it exists.

      Plus, her mother tongue is Spanish. Her English is not always the best. She also mistook Dania and Mekia before she gave that Wish Hook info.

      So, as many people pointed it out, maybe she just did not fully understand what she was said.

      And more important, she was the only one to report that "Wish Hook" theory. No one else got an info about that, except her. So... I really dont get why people are giving her so much credit about that...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky wrote:
      LadyTremaine wrote:
      Lady Junky wrote:

      Honestly?

      I think it is a really really really dumb theory/invention that some fans created because they just can't accept that Hook can live stuff without being stuck with Emma. I saw these theories: two versions of Hook, clone of Hook, etc... Mostly all of this come from CS shippers, who just can't conceive themselves that CS won't appear so much anymore or that Hook is away of Emma.

      Of course you're right. He is talking about Rogers, Hook's new persona. A&E talked about it, Colin too... They also keep saying that he is the character that we know since S2.

      Some "fans" will continue to play on the words, despite everything, to prove this theory. But the truth is that they just can't accept that their precious ship won't be the center of Emma & Hook's storylines anymore x)

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FleW0hVb_E

      This is the video. Colin said Captain Swan "got their happy ending". This doesn't make sense... 

      What does not make sense?

      I just said that Rogers is our Hook, not some stupid clone or whatever ^^

      Never said that Emma would die or CS would not have their happy ending ^^

      i meant that what Colin said didn't made sense.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • LadyTremaine wrote:

      Lady Junky wrote:

      Honestly?

      I think it is a really really really dumb theory/invention that some fans created because they just can't accept that Hook can live stuff without being stuck with Emma. I saw these theories: two versions of Hook, clone of Hook, etc... Mostly all of this come from CS shippers, who just can't conceive themselves that CS won't appear so much anymore or that Hook is away of Emma.

      Of course you're right. He is talking about Rogers, Hook's new persona. A&E talked about it, Colin too... They also keep saying that he is the character that we know since S2.

      Some "fans" will continue to play on the words, despite everything, to prove this theory. But the truth is that they just can't accept that their precious ship won't be the center of Emma & Hook's storylines anymore x)

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FleW0hVb_E

      This is the video. Colin said Captain Swan "got their happy ending". This doesn't make sense... 

      I think he meant in season 6, we don't know about their status in season 7.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:

      we don't know about their status in season 7.

      This just in.... Emma had an affair with August. So, Hook divorced her and moved to Seattle.



      Just kidding!!!! XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      Lady Junky wrote:

      Honestly?

      I think it is a really really really dumb theory/invention that some fans created because they just can't accept that Hook can live stuff without being stuck with Emma. I saw these theories: two versions of Hook, clone of Hook, etc... Mostly all of this come from CS shippers, who just can't conceive themselves that CS won't appear so much anymore or that Hook is away of Emma.

      Of course you're right. He is talking about Rogers, Hook's new persona. A&E talked about it, Colin too... They also keep saying that he is the character that we know since S2.

      Some "fans" will continue to play on the words, despite everything, to prove this theory. But the truth is that they just can't accept that their precious ship won't be the center of Emma & Hook's storylines anymore x)

      I'm pretty sure the theory was actually taken into real consideration after 1 regular set spotter reported that she found out Colin was playing "wish Hook" on set that day.

      That can't be right anyway. "Wish Hook" is old and fat, and all the scenes that Colin has filmed, he has not been that.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Chameleon-Guy wrote:

      we don't know about their status in season 7.

      This just in.... Emma had an affair with August. So, Hook divorced her and moved to Seattle.



      Just kidding!!!! XD

      Knowing the showrunners, they'd rather do that and make Emma OoC before they kill her off. xD

      But honestly, the CS shippers would really deserve something like that, lol, they're so obsessed on this couple won't watch the show anymore for that reason alone. I wonder what happened to the fans of the show, not the fans of the ships.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:

      Knowing the showrunners, they'd rather do that and make Emma OoC before they kill her off. xD

      But honestly, the CS shippers would really deserve something like that, lol, they're so obsessed on this couple won't watch the show anymore for that reason alone. I wonder what happened to the fans of the show, not the fans of the ships.

      As a CS "shipper".... I truly want Emma to either die, or cause Hook to divorce her. The writers need to progress Hook's story forward, and that cannot happen if he is still married to her.

      Then there is the whole issue, that Jennifer Morrison chose to leave. The producers could not have been too happy about that. There have been so many occasions in the past, where the writers kill off/destroy a character, just because they want to prove a point to stuckup actors. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Honestly I think it's far more likely that Jennifer asked the writers to be killed off so she wouldn't have to appear again.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      Honestly I think it's far more likely that Jennifer asked the writers to be killed off so she wouldn't have to appear again.

      True.... and it benefits everyone involved with OUaT, for Emma to be killed off. 

      Jennifer Morrison never has to return, or worry that she will be asked to. The writers are free to create fresh new storylines, for the returning characters. Hook and Henry's arcs will be propelled forward, in an incredibily, emotional manner. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Just sitting here waiting when Emma is shown to be alive and well to kill the "death" theories. (Two more weeks)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Just sitting here waiting when Emma is shown to be alive and well to kill the "death" theories. (Two more weeks)

      Best comment in this thread.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • LadyTremaine wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      Just sitting here waiting when Emma is shown to be alive and well to kill the "death" theories. (Two more weeks)
      Best comment in this thread.

      The absolute best. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Just sitting here waiting when Emma is shown to be alive and well to kill the "death" theories. (Two more weeks)

      I'm not saying she is dying, most likely NOT, I'm just saying it would be the best thing so they don't have to create stupid excuses/plotholes or make her go OoC, and Henry and Hook's storylines can continue without being attached to her.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Chameleon-Guy wrote:

      we don't know about their status in season 7.

      This just in.... Emma had an affair with August. So, Hook divorced her and moved to Seattle.


      Just kidding!!!! XD

      Knowing the showrunners, they'd rather do that and make Emma OoC before they kill her off. xD
      But honestly, the CS shippers would really deserve something like that, lol, they're so obsessed on this couple won't watch the show anymore for that reason alone. I wonder what happened to the fans of the show, not the fans of the ships.

      So because CS fans like a couple they deserve to have it (and a character they love) ruined?

      Wow you must be really fun at parties.......

      To answer your question; the writing got so bad and CS was basically the only good thing about the show and we were too emotionally invested in them to quit. Nothing necessarily wrong with that. A lot of Rumple/RumBelle fans watched purely for Rumple, a lot of ERs/SQers watched purely for Regina/SQ. And many CSers did not watch exclusively for CS, just that the other things that were worth watching for were ncredibly rare ie. Swan Believer or Charming family moments. 

      I fail to see what is wrong with not watching the show after th majority of your favourite characters and dynamics are gone.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • re: Emma being killed off, I think even if A&E were that dumb, ABC would not let them do it. To kill off the main hero on your "show about hope" would be an awful decision. And Emma is probably one of the people who deserves a happy ending more than most.

      It would also be a bad idea to kill off the main heroine to further the arcs of two men.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • But if she is exiting from the show forever in episode 2, I don't see other solutions that make sense.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • As much as I am :/ about the pregnancy theory it makes sense; if Emma is too heavily pregnant to go help Henry.

      She could be doing something else ei. fighting another Saviour crisis

      The curse might not affect her for whatever reason

      She could have had enough of this Saviour bullshit and decided "Nah screw this I'm taking 3 weeks in the Bahamas Killian take over for me K thanks bye"

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • And that is all out of character, she never leaves her family in danger, she always helps, she's not the character who stays behind.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      And that is all out of character, she never leaves her family in danger, she always helps, she's not the character who stays behind.


      She never leaves her family, but does it mean she would risk the life of her upcoming baby ? Especially, knowing that Henry is perfectly helped and safe with Regina and Killian?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The Bahamas one is the only one that is really out of character. I think that Emma is going to try and help no matter what, but something is going to stop her from doing so. I think Emma being trapped somewhere is the best explanation, but I also think a possible pregnancy being a reason why she isn't in Hyperion Heights is plausible if something puts the baby in danger for some reason or other. 

      As far as the Clone Hook theory goes, I think that it has some merit. To me the cursed personas have never been alternate versions of the characters, they've been the same characters. I think alternate version (not necessarily in vein of what Colin said) means a version of a character that exists in a different world/universe, is from an alternate universe to the original one or is a duplicate of sorts. I think the only times that alternate versions of the characters have been done (pre-seaon 7) has been during the Book AU and in the Wish Realm. If the theory is true, it would still be the Hook we know and it would allow CS to keep their happy ending. The only problem is what would happen to the clone at the end of the season. Would he die? Be reabsorbed back into original Hook? Fade from exixtence? 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Or Emma tripped on a coconut and is now comatose in Hawaii. I do encourage to expand the realm of possibility. XD

      Storybrooke could be trapped in a bubble, frozen in time, cursed in some way.  Her entire family was about to die in season 6 and I didn't see anyone yelling OOC and that she is dead or pregnant because we knew that she was cursed.

      Hook is Hook, Regina is Regina, Rumple is Rumple and it could simply be like a Dark Curse ontop of a Dark Curse.

      What about "Where's Snow and David?

      It's just a little frustrating that noone goes for the simplest solutions that the writers always employ--Magic!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I just automatically assumed that this altered Hook is basically a new persona, based upon this next curse.  This is the first time that Hook has been this directly affected by a curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Maybe Emma is really pregnant, then, the curse comes and she's obligated to leave to save the baby's life. Killian promises to protect Henry in wherever they're going (HH). And there is a emotional scene with her saying goodbye and they promising they'll see eachother again. That is a good excuse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • But IMO it still teases for more appearances, why doesn't she come back after the baby is born? Why won't we see her ever again, while other characters return?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky wrote:
      Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      And that is all out of character, she never leaves her family in danger, she always helps, she's not the character who stays behind.
      She never leaves her family, but does it mean she would risk the life of her upcoming baby ? Especially, knowing that Henry is perfectly helped and safe with Regina and Killian?

      I would have to agree.

      I'm not totally sold that a baby is involved, but whatever ends up happening that results in her not going on the mission, it looks like Hook and Henry are there. Henry is now an adult. The type of "help" he needed is still unknown - maybe it sounds relatively minor when Henry pitches it. (I'm sure they're not expecting a curse...) For all we know, he tells his mother not to go. If people want to say it'd be OOC for Emma to not force herself along, then fine, but I can come up with a few scenarios in which they convince her not to go or she gets left behind, and it wouldn't paint her like an OOC mother or hero. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      But IMO it still teases for more appearances, why doesn't she come back after the baby is born? Why won't we see her ever again, while other characters return?


      Because, by the time her baby is born, the curse would have been enacted. Plus, a newborn baby would need it mother.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      But IMO it still teases for more appearances, why doesn't she come back after the baby is born? Why won't we see her ever again, while other characters return?

      There are many ways they could write a child into the flashbacks or present-day Hyperion Heights. If Hook is looking for his missing child in HH/some other realm, they could return to SB together. Emma can be offscreen. If Emma is pregnant or stayed behind to care for a young child, Hook's last scene can also be him of arriving back to SB, with Emma offscreen as he walks back to his house to meet her. 

      I would assume that the writers' ideal would be an on-screen reunion at the end of the season. But if the actress is unavailable, they can easily go without. A situation where they would NEED another appearance would be something like putting Emma in a sleeping curse in 7x02.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think whatever ending they go with for Emma, some fans will end up being disappointed.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • TheRose123 wrote:
      I think whatever ending they go with for Emma, some fans will end up being disappointed.

      Well of course, especially since some fans are saying death is the only ending for Emma that will make them happy, whereas others are saying it better not be death. Like either one of those they do, some fan is going to be unhappy.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy
      Chameleon-Guy removed this reply because:
      11:26, October 2, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • I'm not asking for what will happen at this point, the fact that she exits the series sucks anyway, but I'm asking, what SHOULD happen? Which is a better story? Emma dies and her story concludes, and it explains how Henry lost his belief, or Emma just fades away off-screen with a stupid explanation and never comes back?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well, by design, this thread is about Hook, not Emma, not Henry. Like...I might think Hook gets a little fan-noned by a few, but he's not Emma's spleen or something. The man exists independently.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yep, so looks like the clone theory was true.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think he's more likely to be a future version of Hook instead of a clone. But the theory was partially true.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Emillian Swanones wrote:
      I think he's more likely to be a future version of Hook instead of a clone. But the theory was partially true.

      Future version? What do you mean with that?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • LadyTremaine wrote:
      Emillian Swanones wrote:
      I think he's more likely to be a future version of Hook instead of a clone. But the theory was partially true.
      Future version? What do you mean with that?

      Future Killian travels back in time to be reunited with Emma pre-curse and runs into the past version of himself. Or Past Killian travels to the future to see if things turn out all right.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Emillian Swanones wrote:
      LadyTremaine wrote:
      Emillian Swanones wrote:
      I think he's more likely to be a future version of Hook instead of a clone. But the theory was partially true.
      Future version? What do you mean with that?
      Future Killian travels back in time to be reunited with Emma pre-curse and runs into the past version of himself. Or Past Killian travels to the future to see if things turn out all right.

      Adam and Eddy have said that after season 3 episode 22 they will never do time travel again. If this "time-traveling Hook" theory turns out to be true then it proves that A&E are liars.

      Also it would cause too many plot holes. If Hook could travel through time then why couldn't Lady Tremaine just do the same in order to stop Hook from traveling through time? The entire time travel idea is best left alone.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ArcaneDust17 wrote:

      Adam and Eddy have said that after season 3 episode 22 they will never do time travel again. If this "time-traveling Hook" theory turns out to be true then it proves that A&E are liars.

      Also it would cause too many plot holes. If Hook could travel through time then why couldn't Lady Tremaine just do the same in order to stop Hook from traveling through time? The entire time travel idea is best left alone.

      TVLine has already hinted towards something being up with "time" in 7x02 and 7x04 in regards to the returning favorites. I don't have any guesses about that in particular, but time traveling/time warping would fit the tease. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I hope so, I prefer the Time Travelling Hook theory to the alternate Hook theory. I mean both sound like fanservice to please the CS fans, but I understand that they want to keep the happy endings from season 6. It's just that, why should we be interested in an alternate Hook if it's not the one we know? I'd rather have kept him out of season 7 to stay with Emma.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ArcaneDust17 wrote:
      Emillian Swanones wrote:
      LadyTremaine wrote:
      Emillian Swanones wrote:
      I think he's more likely to be a future version of Hook instead of a clone. But the theory was partially true.
      Future version? What do you mean with that?
      Future Killian travels back in time to be reunited with Emma pre-curse and runs into the past version of himself. Or Past Killian travels to the future to see if things turn out all right.
      Adam and Eddy have said that after season 3 episode 22 they will never do time travel again. If this "time-traveling Hook" theory turns out to be true then it proves that A&E are liars.


      No, it just means they changed their minds about doing time-travel. And that's even if there is time travel going on. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I was just thinking that the message in the bottle was the second Hook....

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      It's just that, why should we be interested in an alternate Hook if it's not the one we know? I'd rather have kept him out of season 7 to stay with Emma.

      That would also be my main gripe about it if the clone Hook thing happens. It looks like he will interact most with Henry and Rumple in season 7, which are dynamics we've been exploring over the years, so on the surface, I'm interested in those cursed relationships but if it's not actually the real Hook..... that kinda goes away? 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      I was just thinking that the message in the bottle was the second Hook....

      So it's possible he is just a temporary illusion to give the message? I don't like the idea of having 2 Hooks permanently.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      I was just thinking that the message in the bottle was the second Hook....
      So it's possible he is just a temporary illusion to give the message? I don't like the idea of having 2 Hooks permanently.

      Yeah. I'm of the mind: Real Hook was in EF2, then Emma sent Message Hook to give him (and the others) a message. He's most definitely temporary but we don't know the mechanics of that spell.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      It's just that, why should we be interested in an alternate Hook if it's not the one we know? I'd rather have kept him out of season 7 to stay with Emma.
      That would also be my main gripe about it if the clone Hook thing happens. It looks like he will interact most with Henry and Rumple in season 7, which are dynamics we've been exploring over the years, so on the surface, I'm interested in those cursed relationships but if it's not actually the real Hook..... that kinda goes away? 

      Well, if it is a clone, he'd probably have all the memories of Hook. Basically it would be similar to Regina and Serum Queen. So I think the relationships would still be valid.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      I was just thinking that the message in the bottle was the second Hook....
      So it's possible he is just a temporary illusion to give the message? I don't like the idea of having 2 Hooks permanently.
      Yeah. I'm of the mind: Real Hook was in EF2, then Emma sent Message Hook to give him (and the others) a message. He's most definitely temporary but we don't know the mechanics of that spell.

      I agree, Esk. Plus, it is the only theory was is pretty straight-forward and makes sense. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      I was just thinking that the message in the bottle was the second Hook....
      So it's possible he is just a temporary illusion to give the message? I don't like the idea of having 2 Hooks permanently.

      We already have 2 Henrys, 2, Rumples, 2 Hoods, 2Augusts, 2Grannies and...... 2Hooks

      So, this would be our third Hook

      So, now we'll have 3 Reginas and 3 Hooks =)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well, mostly I don't want Alternate!Hook as main character, I want the real Hook.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:

      Well, if it is a clone, he'd probably have all the memories of Hook. Basically it would be similar to Regina and Serum Queen. So I think the relationships would still be valid.

      I think they handled the split queen story terribly, so I would not approve of this rehash xD 

      Like if the Regina in S7 was actually the split-EQ, I would be disappointed. I know she's technically part of the OG Regina, but it's still not the same. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:

      I think they handled the split queen story terribly, so I would not approve of this rehash xD 

      Glad I am not the only one who thought so. 

      Like Esk said, doppleganger is probably temporary and just there to give over a message. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think they handled the split queen story terribly

      Yes, i totally agree. When S6 was airing i was hoping the EQ would cast a curse that released everyone's "evil half" XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky wrote:

      Honestly?

      I think it is a really really really dumb theory/invention that some fans created because they just can't accept that Hook can live stuff without being stuck with Emma. I saw these theories: two versions of Hook, clone of Hook, etc... Mostly all of this come from CS shippers, who just can't conceive themselves that CS won't appear so much anymore or that Hook is away of Emma.

      LOL

      It's happening. Confirmed by promo pics

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well, looks like Rogers is the Hook from the Wish Realm.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • LadyTremaine wrote:

      I think they handled the split queen story terribly

      Yes, i totally agree. When S6 was airing i was hoping the EQ would cast a curse that released everyone's "evil half" XD

      That would have been great, because then we would have had Rumple and Dark Swan back and causing problems for Gold and Emma! It would have been great to see bad sides of everyone, especially bad sides of characters who don't even seem to have one, like Henry.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • MickeysPal wrote:
      LadyTremaine wrote:

      I think they handled the split queen story terribly

      Yes, i totally agree. When S6 was airing i was hoping the EQ would cast a curse that released everyone's "evil half" XD
      That would have been great, because then we would have had Rumple and Dark Swan back and causing problems for Gold and Emma! It would have been great to see bad sides of everyone, especially bad sides of characters who don't even seem to have one, like Henry.

      It would've been epic. I think they didn't do something like that because, with the contracts ending,they would have to do the "final battle" thing.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Does anyone else feel ripped off at the fact Rogers isn't our Hook? They only kept 3 regulars from last season, and now Belle will only be in 1 episode that we know of and Zelena is back to recurring. It makes me a little worried that there will be some ridiculous twist on Mr. Gold.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • RavenQuartz wrote:
      It makes me a little worried that there will be some ridiculous twist on Mr. Gold.

      Pretty sure, it was confirmed that only Hook is a doppleganger. Both Regina and Rumple are the ones the audience has known for years. For all we know, Belle and Gideon live in Hyperion Heights now. 

      As for Wish!Hook, I am still ambivalent towards the twist. It is a rather cheap and convoluted move, but it does give the writers freedom. They are not bound by Emma's memory, when writing his storyline. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      RavenQuartz wrote:
      It makes me a little worried that there will be some ridiculous twist on Mr. Gold.
      Pretty sure, it was confirmed that only Hook is a doppleganger. Both Regina and Rumple are the ones the audience has known for years. For all we know, Belle and Gideon live in Hyperion Heights now. 

      As for Wish!Hook, I am still ambivalent towards the twist. It is a rather cheap and convoluted move, but it does give the writers freedom. They are not bound by Emma's memory, when writing his storyline. 

      What if, like Hook, Rumple is a doppelganger in this town? What if Weaver is actually Wish Realm Rumple as well. Don't forget, he was still alive in that realm last time we saw him. It's veruy likely the real rumple is still back in Storybrooke with Belle and Gideon, and this Rumple is the other one too.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • MickeysPal wrote:

      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      RavenQuartz wrote:
      It makes me a little worried that there will be some ridiculous twist on Mr. Gold.
      Pretty sure, it was confirmed that only Hook is a doppleganger. Both Regina and Rumple are the ones the audience has known for years. For all we know, Belle and Gideon live in Hyperion Heights now. 

      As for Wish!Hook, I am still ambivalent towards the twist. It is a rather cheap and convoluted move, but it does give the writers freedom. They are not bound by Emma's memory, when writing his storyline. 

      What if, like Hook, Rumple is a doppelganger in this town? What if Weaver is actually Wish Realm Rumple as well. Don't forget, he was still alive in that realm last time we saw him. It's veruy likely the real rumple is still back in Storybrooke with Belle and Gideon, and this Rumple is the other one too.

      That is probably true faked rumple might be in the town. I say we wait for episode 4.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It was confirmed on an interview that Weaver and Roni and are the real Rumple and Regina

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The fact that this isn't the Hook we know actually makes a giant plothole. Rogers saw something familiar about Emma Swan's picture in Henry's storybook. And he was interested in Henry's swan keychain. Wish-Hook had only met Emma in two episodes, while the real Hook had been with her since Season 2. The real Hook would be more likely to remember Emma than Wish-Hook. And he told Henry about a woman who healed his wound. While Wish-Hook was there in that scene, it was the real Hook that was stabbed. Those hints really call into question which Hook became Rogers.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • SeanWheeler wrote:
      While Wish-Hook was there in that scene, it was the real Hook that was stabbed. 

      Other way around.... Wish!Hook was the one who was stabbed. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Oh. This is why I hate duplicate characters. You can't tell who is who. I felt sad in that scene because I thought that was the real Hook I knew. I should have been feeling glad.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • SeanWheeler wrote:
      The fact that this isn't the Hook we know actually makes a giant plothole. Rogers saw something familiar about Emma Swan's picture in Henry's storybook. And he was interested in Henry's swan keychain. Wish-Hook had only met Emma in two episodes, while the real Hook had been with her since Season 2. The real Hook would be more likely to remember Emma than Wish-Hook. And he told Henry about a woman who healed his wound. While Wish-Hook was there in that scene, it was the real Hook that was stabbed. Those hints really call into question which Hook became Rogers.

      This episode showed that Wish Hook felt a connection towards Emma when they met in 6x11, which was why he went looking for her. Every time Emma and Killian have met, they have formed a connection. It's one of the things about their story. Wish Hook is as just as real as the original Killian Jones and I would imagaine the memory of Emma healing him would be very strong. Wish Hook was the one that was stabbed, he was the one who became Rogers. Original Killian is back in Storybrooke with Emma.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • SeanWheeler wrote:
      Oh. This is why I hate duplicate characters. You can't tell who is who. I felt sad in that scene because I thought that was the real Hook I knew. I should have been feeling glad.

      Actually, it was fairly easy to tel the two Hooks apart. Hook always wears a vest under his leather jacket, except for when he was Dark Hook. Whereas, Wish!Hook was not wearing a vest, after he was de-aged. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      SeanWheeler wrote:
      Oh. This is why I hate duplicate characters. You can't tell who is who. I felt sad in that scene because I thought that was the real Hook I knew. I should have been feeling glad.
      Actually, it was fairly easy to tel the two Hooks apart. Hook always wears a vest under his leather jacket, except for when he was Dark Hook. Whereas, Wish!Hook was not wearing a vest, after he was de-aged. 

      Also, dialog made it pretty clear which Hook was which. I was never confused in this episode. Honestly Regina and Serum Queen in 621/622 was a lot more confusing.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • At least the Serum Queen had more red feathers.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • SeanWheeler wrote:
      At least the Serum Queen had more red feathers.

      Yes, which was about the only way I could tell them apart.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.