FANDOM


  • Eskaver
    Eskaver closed this thread because:
    Episode Airing
    00:09, April 3, 2017
    • Well, Wonderland comes to mind, but I highly doubt it. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Wondrous Place by Jane Espenson and Jerome Schwartz. A waste of talent? 

      Kidding aside, this is totally "a whole new world" that we'll see. Expect Aladdin and Jasmine to return and not be irrelevant?!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm glad A&E aren't writing the other Aladdin & Jasmine episode. xD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Nakis91 wrote:
      Well, Wonderland comes to mind, but I highly doubt it. 

      It would never be that obvious. It's a lyrical phrase in A Whole New World. If it was Wonderland it wouldn't have Wonder in the title. XD 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      I'm glad A&E aren't writing the other Aladdin & Jasmine episode. xD

      Oh no! Give them another chance. XD That episode is actually my least favorite episode of all time, up there with Swan Song. 

      I think Other Shoe was written by this duo so it'll be good as long as they aren't tied to being direct Disney.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      JennaMae wrote:
      I'm glad A&E aren't writing the other Aladdin & Jasmine episode. xD
      Oh no! Give them another chance. XD That episode is actually my least favorite episode of all time, up there with Swan Song. 

      I think Other Shoe was written by this duo so it'll be good as long as they aren't tied to being direct Disney.

      Haha. I mean, I personally don't think 5x11 or 6x05 were my absolute worst, but 6x05 was very underwhelming. And 6x10 wasn't my favorite either but to their credit, I do typically enjoy A&E finales.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well, we knowKaren David is planing to return for this episdoe and A Wondrous Place is the 2nd to last line of 'a Whole New World'. Hopefully this means that they get some kind of happy ending by the end of the episode (but still stick around)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      JennaMae wrote:
      I'm glad A&E aren't writing the other Aladdin & Jasmine episode. xD
      Oh no! Give them another chance. XD That episode is actually my least favorite episode of all time, up there with Swan Song. 

      I think Other Shoe was written by this duo so it'll be good as long as they aren't tied to being direct Disney.

      Haha. I mean, I personally don't think 5x11 or 6x05 were my absolute worst, but 6x05 was very underwhelming. And 6x10 wasn't my favorite either but to their credit, I do typically enjoy A&E finales.

      I think their premieres are where it's at. Finales aren't that bad, but Swan Song was weirdly retconny (when 6x10 actually recalled old stuff sufficiently).

      I guess since Adam and Eddy aren't writing this, we'll probably get no Jafar as a side villain for 6 and they'll likely write the Black Fairy's backstory.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Googling it it appeared as a song from Tarzan LOL But now reading that it's a lyric from the Aladdin song, it's definitely Agrabah-centric!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It could still have to do with Wonderland, though. It's a lyric from A Whole New World which, to Aladdin and Jasmine, Wonderland would be, as well as the "wondrous" in the title. If it was just referring to Aladdin, why wouldn't they name it "Fantastic Point of View" or "Hold Your Breath" or "New Horizons" etc. Plus, Jafar was last seen in Wonderland, and OUaTiW was the beginning of Aladdin-on-Once. I choose to believe that this will have something to do with Wonderland :P

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well, yes, it could have Wonderland somehow tied into it. I mean, noone knows where Agrabah is so perhaps Jafar was bored and poofed Agrabah over to Wonderland to search for Cyrus. Weird, but possible.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • For me it's a bit fishy they went with this rather than A Whole New World. Because this song is from Tarzan.

      But of course evidence points towards Agrabah centric

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Well, yes, it could have Wonderland somehow tied into it. I mean, noone knows where Agrabah is so perhaps Jafar was bored and poofed Agrabah over to Wonderland to search for Cyrus. Weird, but possible.

      Esk, as much as I hate Wonderland, that idea is hilariously awesome.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Speaking of such, Espenson and Schwartz also wrote on Wonderland. 

      I saw someone eleewhere (because I lurk many fan sites) that this could be....The Return of Jafar and Genie Jafar at that. So, things to do if this is their last episode (which I doubt):

      1. Defeat Jafar

      2. Defeat Aladdin's Destiny

      3. Defeat Aladdin's curse (of being a Genie)

      4. Defeat being irrelevant

      So, this might tie in some Wonderland stuff if they can get the actors. But at the very least they can finally put an end to Jafar and save Agrabah and be the reverse Elsa and Anna. They'll save the day for their kingdom and then come back in the finale.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:

      So, this might tie in some Wonderland stuff if they can get the actors. But at the very least they can finally put an end to Jafar and save Agrabah and be the reverse Elsa and Anna. They'll save the day for their kingdom and then come back in the finale.

      I have to disagree.... if anything, this episode will begin the Agrabah mini-arc. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:

      So, this might tie in some Wonderland stuff if they can get the actors. But at the very least they can finally put an end to Jafar and save Agrabah and be the reverse Elsa and Anna. They'll save the day for their kingdom and then come back in the finale.

      I have to disagree.... if anything, this episode will begin the Agrabah mini-arc. 

      It could. I never thought of that. I just can barely visualize it, given that we have Black Fairy, shelved Evil Queen, and other stuff. I can see an episode or two but that's about it. I don't see how they would stretch out their dilemma without making it feel stretched out.

      That's assuming we've got the Black Fairy and Queenie stuff to solve in upcoming episodes. I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It's hard enough to fit everything that needs to happen in the episodes we have left with everything getting one episode. We don't need a multiple episodes for easily the most boring ongoing arc.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I hope Jafar will appear as a genie

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Well, yes, it could have Wonderland somehow tied into it. I mean, noone knows where Agrabah is so perhaps Jafar was bored and poofed Agrabah over to Wonderland to search for Cyrus. Weird, but possible.

      Jafar did have his weird floating island fortress in Wonderland, so maybe they could make it so that floating island actually is the twisted remains of Agrabah. However, since they continue to not acknowledge Jafar's Wonderland history this Season, I don't have the highest hopes. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ItachiIshtar wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      Well, yes, it could have Wonderland somehow tied into it. I mean, noone knows where Agrabah is so perhaps Jafar was bored and poofed Agrabah over to Wonderland to search for Cyrus. Weird, but possible.
      Jafar did have his weird floating island fortress in Wonderland, so maybe they could make it so that floating island actually is the twisted remains of Agrabah. However, since they continue to not acknowledge Jafar's Wonderland history this Season, I don't have the highest hopes. 

      It would be a Wonderland-like world before actual Wonderland so that they can skate by Wonderland like the ignored, abandoned son aka Rumple.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • There's gotta be some Wonderland references here since we would now be getting Jafar in present-day and I can't see them /not/ addressing his fate at the end of OUATIW. So far, they haven't a chance for retconning anything since he has only been involved in the flashbacks from long ago.

      And I, too, wonder if the Agrabah storyline will be part of more than one episode. I would hope so but I wouldn't count on it since they have done quick (unsatifying) wrap-ups before. I'd be nice and would mean that some main characters would probably get involved at some point. Aladdin did say that they'd come back to Storybrooke.......

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • That title is interesting, it could be taken a number of ways.

      1. It is, I believe, a song from Tarzan.

      2. It is a reference to Aladdin, as some have surmised.

      3. My first thought was wonderland, as Alice uses that phrase when she is in the courtroom of the Queen of hearts, towards the end of the book.

      4. Another reference is Dorothy at the end of "The Wizard of Oz" as she tries to explain to Aunt Em and the rest about her adventure in Oz.

      And, it is, as previously stated, a song title, making it a perfect fit for some of the other episodes.

      Now, where will this actually go? I don't have a clue.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It should be clarified that "A Wondrous Place" isn't really a song in Tarzan, but it's one of the music cues from the film's score. I have my doubts that the writers would be familiar enough with Tarzan's film score to name an episode title after one of its cues. Just seems very obscure. With "A Whole New World", pretty much everyone knows the song, and would recognize the "a wondrous place" lyric at the end of the song. Another thing that backs this up being an Aladdin and Jasmine episode is that of course Karen David said she was returning to film the first week of January, which is when 615 is supposed to begin filming. Plus, all of the post-finale interviews of Adam and Eddy teasing an adventure in Agrabah.   

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Do you guys think this episode could be like the Brave episodes last year? Maybe we won't see any/most of our leads in this episode. That would certainly leave plenty of room for them to accomplish what needs to happen in the Agrabah arc. Maybe it could even make it interesting. The Merida/Ruby/Mulan episode, while strange following Birth, did pretty well at making Merida into a nice character while reintroducing characters who had been lost to the mists of time.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:
      Do you guys think this episode could be like the Brave episodes last year? Maybe we won't see any/most of our leads in this episode. That would certainly leave plenty of room for them to accomplish what needs to happen in the Agrabah arc. Maybe it could even make it interesting. The Merida/Ruby/Mulan episode, while strange following Birth, did pretty well at making Merida into a nice character while reintroducing characters who had been lost to the mists of time.

      Actually, I think Emma and possibly even Hook could travel to Agrabah to help Aladdin and Jasmine out. Adam and Eddy did tease a CS adventure, and that the scarab that Aladdin gave Emma will come back into play. It would also explain why Nemo is apparently back for more than one episode, if his sub is used as a form of transportation. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ooh, that could be interesting. They could explain that the sub has the ability to travel realms and possibly mention its origin. We already know Agrabah is somewhere near a body of water thanks to Prince Eric.

      I'd still like to see it be an Aladdin/Jasmine/Ana/Will adventure, but I'd be okay with an Aladdin/Jasmine/Emma/Hook/Nemo adventure, too.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm still theorizing that Nemo is connected to the realm of Agrabah, or to Aladdin, Jasmine, or Jafar specifically. I'd like to think that he'd serve more of a purpose than just as a submarine-captaining tour guide. (though I do think it's likely that he'll be one)

      If people need to travel to Agrabah to help Aladdin & Jasmine, Hook always has the Jolly Roger and people can create portals left and right. The Nautilus set was cool but I feel like they wouldn't need to randomly reintroduce it unless they need Nemo in the picture for plot purposes. His appearance in 6x06 seemed like a classic one-off thing and I wouldn't have expected him to appear again. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'd have to agree about the reappearance of Nemo. Once would not typically go to the expense for a guest star unless they had something in mind for the character. I say typically, because we did get the David Anders cameo in 6x03, but I really think that was more for fan-service, and they happened to be able to get Anders for the one scene. And Whale is a fairly established character already.

      Nemo is not really established, having appeared in only one episode so far, and really only in the flashbacks except for the one hospital scene. So to bring him back at this point would seem to indicate that they intend to provide a stronger background and/or interaction with that character and the main cast (other than what we've seen with Hook in the "Dark Waters" flashback). 

      And just to comment regarding using the music cue from Tarzan. using that as a means of title in and of itself would be a bit obscure, and I primarily mentioned that because there has been some clamour from the masses about wanting a Tarzan reference (something that i don't personally see happening, btw).  But as for the writers familiarity with a movies score, I don't think I'd go as far as to say they weren't familiar, particularly when it comes to popular Disney films. I would imagine that they have a familiarity with a lot of things that is far deeper than what we can understand.

      Based on everything we know, the chances of this being the beginning of an Agrabah mini-arc are very high.  and I personally wouldn't mind another trip inside the Nautilus. The sets and CGI were, i thought, well done. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ItachiIshtar wrote:

      Actually, I think Emma and possibly even Hook could travel to Agrabah to help Aladdin and Jasmine out. Adam and Eddy did tease a CS adventure, and that the scarab that Aladdin gave Emma will come back into play. It would also explain why Nemo is apparently back for more than one episode, if his sub is used as a form of transportation. 

      Now that's a good theory. I've tought the exact same thing. This also could explain why Jen and Colin weren't seen a lot on set lately. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Interesting finding - Steve Pearlman posted this picture captioned as shotlisting for 6x15. It's indeed the Nautilus set from 6x06. 

      http://tlynnwords.tumblr.com/post/154676479770/ouat-615-shotlisting-it-looks-like-were

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It's a curious thing to have Nemo come back during this Agrabah-splash. I guess we know it won't be wildly irrelevant 6x05. 

      So, Hook so far has questioned proposal in 12, now a potential mentor-like figure to him/his brother in 15. Perchance this means Hook will actually have a storyline?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Idk, I still think there's a better chance that Nemo will have something to do with one of the Agrabah three, but I wouldn't be opposed. 

      Something that I've personally been thinking is that Nemo didn't seem like someone who Hook was /that/ connected to. Hook's the only main that will probably be connected to Nemo, I'm sure, but 6x06 ended up being more about Hook and his brother's relationship than Hook and Nemo's relationship. Like looking back, did Nemo have that much importance in that episode? I'd say no, he came off as more of a "supporting character" to reintroduce Liam #2, the guy who had the real central interaction with Hook. But perhaps in bringing Nemo back now for multiple episodes starting in 6x14, we'll actually learn more about his story...... I hope this is one of those rare-r instances in which an underdeveloped guest character gets another shot. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Agreed. I predict he'll give Hook a pep talk and then maybe show up at the end of Aladdin and Jasmine's quest (?), but I doubt that because Aladdin's a genie, who needs a nide when you have magic? Unless something goes wrong...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • a brief examination of the relationship between Nemo, LIam II, and Killian would show that Nemo was primarily interested in Killian so that Liam could come to terms with the dealt of Brennon.  the real relationship for Nemo was with Liam, at least at that point.

      However, it is conceivable that Nemo may be interested in working with Killian, since both of them are sea captains, and they both have a relationship with Liam. And they seem to be on relatively good terms.  Also, keep in mind that KIllian and Nemo met AFTER the Dark Curse was initially broken, so there is not a lot of history between them at this point.  So this could be an interesting point to develop a relationship for Killian outside of Emma and the Charmings that actually makes sense.

      But, anything between Killain and Nemo will be handled as B/C plots, or just more likely just one or 2 scenes in this episode, since the major focus is anticipated to be the Agrabah group.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Maybe they'll use the Nautilus to go to Agrabah?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 8Rob wrote:
      Maybe they'll use the Nautilus to go to Agrabah?

      Who? Aladdin and Jasmine should already be there. Noone else has any idea where Agrabah is or a need to go there.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      8Rob wrote:
      Maybe they'll use the Nautilus to go to Agrabah?
      Who? Aladdin and Jasmine should already be there. Noone else has any idea where Agrabah is or a need to go there.

      Perhaps Aladdin and Jasmine need assistance? I'm sure those two can be tracked somehow via spell. And Emma should have Aladdin's scarab - maybe it'll come back into play. I would assume that someone is traveling somewhere if they're bringing the Nautilus back, unless people are just going to having chats with Nemo inside the submarine.  

      But I guess I'd have to wait and see if it seems like 6x16 also has Agrabah stuff still going on. If Nemo, Aladdin, and Jasmine are still around then, then that would be my personal theory for sure. But if 6x15 comes along and it seems like it'll all be wrapped up in that one episode, then maybe not.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:

      Who? Aladdin and Jasmine should already be there. Noone else has any idea where Agrabah is or a need to go there.

      As someone else said, I think it's Emma and Hook. Adam talked about a journey for them in 6B. I think the gang will perhaps need Aladdin's help and they go find him in Agrabah, and while they're there they will help A&J in defeating Jafar (with Emma perhaps discovering something new about her status as Savior thanks to Jafar).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • AlbOuat wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:

      Who? Aladdin and Jasmine should already be there. Noone else has any idea where Agrabah is or a need to go there.

      As someone else said, I think it's Emma and Hook. Adam talked about a journey for them in 6B. I think the gang will perhaps need Aladdin's help and they go find him in Agrabah, and while they're there they will help A&J in defeating Jafar (with Emma perhaps discovering something new about her status as Savior thanks to Jafar).

      I heard of that, but I just assumed that was some rumor. My only issue is how do they get to a kingdom that has disappeared. Not that they can't make portals, but you can't go aimlessly through a portal and expect to get there, otherwise, Jasmine could have gotten there any other way.

      I guess this adventure can happen. Just the logistics. I don't know if Emma would characteristically leave her parents and son in the same town as the person that wants to kill her and destroy her happiness. Maybe Rumple is trying to stop Gideon too or something, but can't see how that will work without Emma jumping a few sharks with Hook.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • What Eskaver is saying could be good evidence for my theory that this is another Merida-style episode. While none of our heroes would know how to get to them, it would be easy for them to team up with some people who are already coincidentally around.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:

      I heard of that, but I just assumed that was some rumor. My only issue is how do they get to a kingdom that has disappeared. Not that they can't make portals, but you can't go aimlessly through a portal and expect to get there, otherwise, Jasmine could have gotten there any other way.

      I guess this adventure can happen. Just the logistics. I don't know if Emma would characteristically leave her parents and son in the same town as the person that wants to kill her and destroy her happiness. Maybe Rumple is trying to stop Gideon too or something, but can't see how that will work without Emma jumping a few sharks with Hook.

      They might not need to know where Agrabah is - they could just aim to go "where Aladdin and Jasmine are." 

      I'm sure if Aladdin and Jasmine need a hand, no one would have a problem with Emma going to help them. And unless the town is in immediate danger, she would probably be encouraged to go. Gideon will have been around for like five episodes now, so idk, maybe he's been held off by his parents. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Wonderous Place is a line from "A Whole New World", so definitly the Aladdin, Jasmine, and Agrabah centric we were promised. I wonder how this will tie into the rest of Season 6 though. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Not 100% certain, but my guess is that we will finally put Queenie to rest with Page 23. The Agrabah story will probably tie into the exploration of Saviorology that we were promised (since Al and Em are both Saviors), and may lead up to the showdown between Gideon and Emma (if that has not yet been resolved).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Looks like Liam II is back:

      https://twitter.com/NickEversman/status/816486014961205248

      If I had to guess, I think Nemo uses the Nautilus to get to Agrabah with Liam, Hook, and Emma, and they are going because Emma wants to help Aladdin and Jasmine deal with Jafar. That all fits with the teasers Adam and Eddy gave about the second half. Thoughts?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Something about the Saviors and the Hrunting blade must have been revealed on Ill-Boding Patterns, that's why Emma and Hook come to Nemo so he can bring them to Agrabah to find Aladdin. Nemo will appear on 6x14 and 6x15, still I hope for more.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Weaslark
      Weaslark removed this reply because:
      Wrong info
      10:53, January 4, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Looks like Liam II is back:

      https://twitter.com/NickEversman/status/816486014961205248

      If I had to guess, I think Nemo uses the Nautilus to get to Agrabah with Liam, Hook, and Emma, and they are going because Emma wants to help Aladdin and Jasmine deal with Jafar. That all fits with the teasers Adam and Eddy gave about the second half. Thoughts?

      I agree. Hopefully Jafar is in the black bottle.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Happy that Liam 2 is back. Makes them no longer 1 episode characters :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Giles and new actor Thomas Cadrot filmed in front of Emma's house last night. (w/ Jennifer who's not pictured) https://www.instagram.com/p/BO1MLKJAoQr/

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      Giles and new actor Thomas Cadrot filmed in front of Emma's house last night. (w/ Jennifer who's not pictured) https://www.instagram.com/p/BO1MLKJAoQr/

      I wonder who he is. An accompanying person from the Dark Realm? Random Storybrooker? Beowulf? Very well dressed, visiting actor?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Also I think this is the first picture of Gideon in modern clothes? I was wondering how long he'd be "hooded" but if he has changed, 6x11 might've been when Emma's vision played out after all. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      Giles and new actor Thomas Cadrot filmed in front of Emma's house last night. (w/ Jennifer who's not pictured) https://www.instagram.com/p/BO1MLKJAoQr/

      I'm stumped as to who that could be. Best guess is that Gideon has a boyfriend. XD

      Update: IMDB says he's "Bartender" for 615.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      JennaMae wrote:
      Giles and new actor Thomas Cadrot filmed in front of Emma's house last night. (w/ Jennifer who's not pictured) https://www.instagram.com/p/BO1MLKJAoQr/
      I'm stumped as to who that could be. Best guess is that Gideon has a boyfriend. XD

      Update: IMDB says he's "Bartender" for 615.

      Bartender? I wouldn't question it, but I'd hope it's more than that.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      CoolDudeAl wrote:
      JennaMae wrote:
      Giles and new actor Thomas Cadrot filmed in front of Emma's house last night. (w/ Jennifer who's not pictured) https://www.instagram.com/p/BO1MLKJAoQr/
      I'm stumped as to who that could be. Best guess is that Gideon has a boyfriend. XD

      Update: IMDB says he's "Bartender" for 615.

      Bartender? I wouldn't question it, but I'd hope it's more than that.

      Could be like First Mate. Even Robin Hood and Peter Pan were credited as generic terms for the first episode they appeared in, so it could be something like that.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • On that instagram post, Thomas answered someone saying that he'll be "working with all the ladies next week." Maybe he's bartending a girls night? LOL 

      I'm not sure why Gideon would bring a bartender to a meeting with Emma. That's extremely odd. 

      edit: Since Gideon has magic, what if he is pretending to be this "bartender" for some reason? People on set reported a "Giles and Jen" scene, but then news of this guy pops up. Perhaps they're the same person. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I could see Gideon disguising himself. I don't know, though.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It may be nothing, but weird random actor interaction: Karen just posted this tweet tagged to both Colin and JoAnna Garcia (Ariel). The women just followed each other on Twitter (Karen also just followed Oded Fehr). She tweeted the same type of "inside joke" picture to Colin when they filmed together a few days ago. https://twitter.com/KarenDavid/status/817240883682676736

      Is this is me overanalyzing or is there a chance that Ariel is making a return to OUAT? 

      edit: Kat says that Ariel and Prince Eric will both be back. https://twitter.com/katmtan/status/817246608865693698

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ARIEL!!!

      Oh my god

      This season just got 10000 times better

      Cindereall, August and now Ariel (w Eric)???

      Now all what I need is Jefferson and maybe Graham

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Remember that in 3x06, Eric invited Ariel on a trip to Agrabah? Maybe they're on that trip and stuck there because Agrabah is gone.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Wow, this episode is looking good. Ariel, Eric, Nemo, Liam 2, Jasmine and I assuming Aladdin

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yay Ariel! I hope it's more than just a cameo like in season 4. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • So, this opens many options,

      1. If Jasmine and Aladdin were teleported to where Agrabah (not in FTL) is, then:

      -1a. Agrabah disappeared after the second Dark Curse, seeing that Eric and Ariel traveled there.

      -1b. Convenience

      2. If Jasmine and Aladdin were teleported to Agrabah (region), not the city, then:

      -2a. Somehow they can't reach it. Eric and Ariel just so happen to be ending their trip at this time.

      I'd go with 2 because that way Hook finding Aladdin and Jasmine isn't unreasonable if they simply went to FTL.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/06/once-upon-a-time-ariel-princess-team-up/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

      We were right, a princess team up of Ariel and Jasmine to help Emma and Hook.

      https://twitter.com/leafladygreens/status/817267211861565441

      Could the Ali-Baba character she's talking about be the guy seen in the instagram pics? Or she's just referring to Aladdin?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I don't think she would forget Aladdin/Deniz's name...? That seems to imply a new guy.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • can I just say... WOW!

      Ariel and Jasmine (2 of my 3 favorite modern Disney princesses, the third being Belle) working together with the Daughter of Snow White. that has potential to be a totally BA set of princesses.

      Of course, I can well imagine that Eric may have a punch in the face in store for Killian after the whole Hangman's island escapade and leaving Ariel in the lurch (Ariel already got her slap against Killian done in Poor Unfortunate Soul). And even if they don't go with the punch in the face, I bet their first encounter will be awkward (or at least it should be).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Shame that Belle isn't going to be a part of this year's Disney Princess Adventure :(

      Okay, I'm confused. How do we know Eric is coming? I've read and re-read that article and I only see Ariel's name.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:
      Shame that Belle isn't going to be a part of this year's Disney Princess Adventure :(

      Okay, I'm confused. How do we know Eric is coming? I've read and re-read that article and I only see Ariel's name.

      Eric was seen with Joanna (Ariel) filming. The article poorly develops the situation as seen when it says "Ariel will team up with ...Hook, while Hook and Emma" which makes little sense unless Emma's not with the gang, but on the same adventure. Ariel is the big name Disney Princess, so of course she gets the spotlight.

      Belle needs friends. Sadly, she has none in town (except, Grumpy, I guess.)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • hey, now. it's getting better for Belle. She's had meaningful interactions with Killian, Emma, and Snow this season.

      But I agree it would really have been nice to have Belle with Jasmine and Ariel, but she kinda has her own family issues to work out at the moment.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:
      hey, now. it's getting better for Belle. She's had meaningful interactions with Killian, Emma, and Snow this season.

      But I agree it would really have been nice to have Belle with Jasmine and Ariel, but she kinda has her own family issues to work out at the moment.

      Right! Kid's an adult now, trying to stay over, but she doesn't even have a house yet. House-hunting! And it's good that Belle isn't stuck with the off-field princess adventure. 

      Interesting fact: I'm certain that Emma has never spent more than one scene with them, so at least she gets some funtime away from classic Snow, Aurora, and Cinderella (oh, and Anna, since Elsa is Queen).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Do you think Aladdin is with this group? He's not mentioned. Deniz has been filming with Karen but Agrabah scenes are a given. (https://twitter.com/KarenDavid/status/816823410273619969)

      And while I'm happy with the news, I'm confused as to why Ariel needs to make an appearance now. Is she being sort of shoehorned into the story because A&E wanted her back on screen again or will there be meaningful connections being made?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      Do you think Aladdin is with this group? He's not mentioned. Deniz has been filming with Karen but Agrabah scenes are a given. (https://twitter.com/KarenDavid/status/816823410273619969)

      And while I'm happy with the news, I'm confused as to why Ariel needs to make an appearance now. Is she being sort of shoehorned into the story because A&E wanted her back on screen again or will there be meaningful connections being made?

      I think he is, unless his bottle gets out of Jasmine's hands.

      I think Ariel is back for the very reason Ella came back. It;s nice to revisit characters from the past. (Would say princesses, but Ariel's not a princess...yet) They'll likely make good on Eric's desire to travel to Agrabah with her.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • While I'm happy that we are getting so many characters in this episode, I'm also starting to get a bit worried. We have like 8 pretty significant guest stars already confirmed. I'd hate to only see them all for like 2 minutes each. I'm hoping all these guest stars mean the majority of the main cast will be taking a back seat (or may not appear at all), because if we have to worry about seeing the core 9, as well as all these guest stars, this episode is not going to give anyone the time they need, and I really want to enjoy the these guest stars, because the actors are great, and we don't get to see them as much as I'd like. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • That is the most "interesting" thing I've ever read. True, but never would I imagine someone telling the core characters to shove off.

      It's like just Emma/Hook, Jasmine/Aladdin, and Ariel/Eric in this episode. They have 42 minutes (and more than one episode I'd imagine) so they have time. Plus we all know Disney princes don't get time, so might as well imagine there's no Eric. That's like 5 characters and like 5 to 8 mins each. (Nemo  and Liam will shared time, I'd say). At best, we'll see a glimpse or two of something else.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      That is the most "interesting" thing I've ever read. True, but never would I imagine someone telling the core characters to shove off.

      It's like just Emma/Hook, Jasmine/Aladdin, and Ariel/Eric in this episode. They have 42 minutes (and more than one episode I'd imagine) so they have time. Plus we all know Disney princes don't get time, so might as well imagine there's no Eric. That's like 5 characters and like 5 to 8 mins each. (Nemo  and Liam will shared time, I'd say). At best, we'll see a glimpse or two of something else.

      Not to shove off. I just feel we can focus on the guest stars for this episode. And what I'm suggested is not unheard of. Grey's Anatomy recently did an episode with only 4 of the main cast and some guest stars. Agents of Shield did an episode last season with only like 2 main cast and 1 guest star. We've seen Snow, Charming, Regina, etc. for nearly every episode for six years, I think we'll be okay if they take an episode off.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Also, it's a Jane Espenson Ep, and She's known for being pretty good with getting guest stars in.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It's a CS adventure with 2 fairytale couples. I'm sure they'll get time. It's like The Bear King (which wasn't terrible), but with better representation from the core cast (as only Zelena was core).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm now thinking that this little adventure is actually just going to be Jasmine, Hook, and Ariel - at least for a good part of it. Colin and Karen have spent a lot of time filming together this week, it's assumed that JoAnna is with them, especially since they were on a beach and the other actors have been interacting with her on social media. Jen hasn't been in Vancouver for the past few days. If this is true, I'm sure Aladdin and Emma will join the trio at some point and I'd be guessing that they're together, caught up in savior-related stuff. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      I'm now thinking that this little adventure is actually just going to be Jasmine, Hook, and Ariel - at least for a good part of it. Colin and Karen have spent a lot of time filming together this week, it's assumed that JoAnna is with them, especially since they were on a beach and the other actors have been interacting with her on social media. Jen hasn't been in Vancouver for the past few days. If this is true, I'm sure Aladdin and Emma will join the trio at some point and I'd be guessing that they're together, caught up in savior-related stuff. 

      Hmm... How does everyone else play into this though? Gideon, Nemo, Liam, Eric, and Jafar are all also appearantly in this episode.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Gideon may just be re-shoots from the previous episode or next.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:

      Hmm... How does everyone else play into this though? Gideon, Nemo, Liam, Eric, and Jafar are all also appearantly in this episode.

      Well, I'm sure Jafar is at least in the "what happened in Agrabah when Aladdin & Jasmine left SB" flashback portion of the episode. Not sure about Nemo and Liam anymore, or what they'll have Nemo doing in 6x14 either. Eric will probably be there when Ariel first reappears. I don't expect him to have much of a role. 

      And there has already been a scene shot with Gideon and Emma at her house, so there will be SB scenes. Maybe that's at the beginning of the episode. The other mains start filming again next week so we might get a better idea of where the characters are. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The episode will have Emma and Hook in SB (because they obvious start there). WE'll probably see Aladdin and Jasmine meet up with Eric and Ariel, while Nemo and Liam give Emma and Hook a lift to former Agrabah.

      So, if you're expecting Nemo and Liam to stick around for 90 % of the episode, you're deep, deep, deep under the sea. They are just transport. Emma and Aladdin will likely focus on "dire savior news" or something. Hook will entertain Jasmine and Ariel. Eric may go the way of Phillip aka less screentime that their significant other. Eric could be kidnapped or something. 

      Weird to say "Princess team-up" if they don't include Emma in that poorly constructed sentence. The sentece makes the Princess team up consist of Jazzy, Ariel, and Hook. One of these things is not like the other (and Ariel's not even a princess)!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hey, people call Neal a Disney Princess, why not Hook? :P

      I still think Nemo and Liam could stick around. They might not get as much focus as the rest of the adventurers, but given that Ariel can jump realms, there's no reason to introduce Nemo and Liam as transportation in addition to Ariel's existing transportation powers (which, as demonstrated by Ursula at least - I can't remember if Ariel ever demonstrated it - can affect other objects, so presumably people, too). It's also worth noting that Nemo's actor is Pakistani-American, so Nemo could easily be claimed to be Agrabahn, giving them a reason to help.

      So give Emma and Aladdin their Savior-based development; Aladdin, Jasmine, and Nemo their Agrabah-based development; Ariel, Liam, and Hook their relationship-based development; and Eric his existence because who cares about him. That way, we're actually only focusing on three different things (Saviors, Agrabah, and Hook's relationship with people) that just happens to have an affect on seven characters instead of focusing on seven characters individually.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm pretty sure Nemo goes across all the seas and isn't from FTL. (Plz don't give the farytale land a submarine.)

      I think Hook may be Liam and Nemo focused. Emma, Aladdin-focused. The rest just for fun. I do think there will be at least another episode because I can't see them just ending that adventure in a single episode. (Well, Aladdin and Jasmine at the very least.)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The original story is that the Nautilus is unbelievably high tech, so I really have no problem with it being from the FTL, especially with the theory that it runs on mermaid magic and the chance to tie Nemo into an ongoing story. We'll see, though.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Middle picture looks like Ariel, Aladdin, and Jasmine? https://twitter.com/leafladygreens/status/817981535651409920

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • So its pretty much confirmed that Ariel is not just a Cameo like in Poor Unfortunate Soul.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • QueenOfHearts2 wrote:
      So its pretty much confirmed that Ariel is not just a Cameo like in Poor Unfortunate Soul.

      It's more like The Bear King.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • And we also now know for sure that the "Ali Baba" she referred to was Aladdin/Deniz.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      QueenOfHearts2 wrote:
      So its pretty much confirmed that Ariel is not just a Cameo like in Poor Unfortunate Soul.
      It's more like The Bear King.

      But Emma and Hook will be there.

      So, it seems this will relevant to the main storyline, unlike The Bear King

      I think this will be more like Heart of Gold, where the episode focused in only 3 main characters: Robin, Regina and Gold

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Heart of Gold might be a better comparison, yeah. But keep in mind that Zelena was present in The Bear King.

      Heart of Gold and The Bear King were both centered mostly around minor ongoing plots with little main character involvement. Heart of Gold had Rumple and Regina at the beginning and the end but focused on Robin, who was not a main at the time, continuing the ongoing OutlawQueen and Return-of-Marian plot, but ignoring the Queens of Darkness, the Author, and the attempts to turn Emma dark. The Bear King reintroduced Ruby, a core character from Season 2, and Mulan, while also continuing the ongoing Merida and King Arthur plots while ignoring the Dark Swan/Dark Hook plots.

      This will likely be like that: no continuation on Gideon or the Black Fairy, but focus on the ongoing Agrabah and Savior arcs with reintroduction of Ariel, Eric, Nemo, and Liam.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I said The Bear King simply due to the involvement of Emma and Hook. They won't be like Regina/Rumple and just be beginning and end. I think Emma and Hook's stuff will be dispersed through the episode.

      So, TBK that's not tangential to the story.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • From the sounds of it, this may very well be my favorite episode of Season 6.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The Chipped Cup wrote:
      From the sounds of it, this may very well be my favorite episode of Season 6.

      It might make my top 5 of the season, that's for sure. I don't care much for romantic parirings, but if there's decent worldbuilding (since we are trying to find Agrabah), cool batltes and moments then I'll be fine. Who could dislike that nostalgic feeling (whether it's Disney or previous seasons of Once)?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • And honestly, if one part of the story is simply Eric getting around to fulfilling his desire to journey to Agrabah with Ariel (which was alluded to in "Ariel"), then add a half point for story continuity across seasons. (only a half, since it is a minor and irrelevant plot point).

      My best guess is that Killian and Emma journey to find Al and Jas (why remains to be seen). Upon arrival (or shorely thereafter) Emma turns up missing.  Killian then runs into Jasmine, who had previously encountered Eric and Ariel. Jas is looking to find Aladdin, since he is also missing. The story will be split in two parts. the first part focuses on Killian, Jas, and Ariel trying to find and rescue the saviors, the other part on Al and Emma trapped and trying to escape, and also spouting saviorology stuff to fill in that story line. Backstory may deal with Jasmine and Jafar after Aladdin disappeared, and expose what happened with Agrabah.

      I agree that Nemo and Liam are probably there primarily as transportation, though the simple fact that they are back presents possibilities of seeing them again in future episodes.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Maybe Ariel shows up to get Killian and Emma's help after Jasmine and Aladdin encounter her and run into trouble? Or Jasmine sends Aladdin in the lamp?

      I still think that there has to be a reason to tie Nemo and/or Liam to the plot, or we wouldn't need them for transportation because we have a genie and a mermaid who could easily handle that. If Nemo or Liam have a connection to Agrabah, Aladdin, Jasmine, Ariel... they would insist on helping. But so far the only relationships they have is each other and a weak one with Hook, and they haven't cared enough about Hook to help him in the last few episodes (not that he's done a lot).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:
      And honestly, if one part of the story is simply Eric getting around to fulfilling his desire to journey to Agrabah with Ariel (which was alluded to in "Ariel"), then add a half point for story continuity across seasons. (only a half, since it is a minor and irrelevant plot point).

      If only the OUaT writers would remember that small plotpoint. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Do we think their will be flashbacks in this episode, or do we think it is going to be all present day? Or will the flashbacks be right after Aladdin and Jasmine leave in 610? So they are technically flashbacks, but only of a few weeks ago.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I don't think there will be flashbacks, unless it's about Agrabah disappearing. I think it would be best to minimise flashbacks. Technically, Eric and Ariel meeting by Jasmine and Aladdin (assumption that they meet first) would likely be a "past event" when Emma and Hook are travelling to FTL (unless it's the other way around).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Do we think their will be flashbacks in this episode, or do we think it is going to be all present day? Or will the flashbacks be right after Aladdin and Jasmine leave in 610? So they are technically flashbacks, but only of a few weeks ago.

      Yeah, I think it'll just be what Aladdin & Jasmine were doing from 6x11 to 6x14.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Is this...Ariel's cabin? Its got those shell decorations xD https://twitter.com/WhatsFilming/status/819623759590096900

      Colin and Karen posted pictures from this location last week, then Sarah the leaf lady posted one with Karen, Deniz, and JoAnna, I believe. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      Is this...Ariel's cabin? Its got those shell decorations xD https://twitter.com/WhatsFilming/status/819623759590096900

      Colin and Karen posted pictures from this location last week, then Sarah the leaf lady posted one with Karen, Deniz, and JoAnna, I believe. 

      Looks like where Ariel and Eric would live.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Karen, JoAnna, and Oded were filming on a green screen stage yesterday. https://www.instagram.com/p/BPJslP8hR-3/  https://www.instagram.com/p/BPJRBtrDoDA/

      And it looks like Rebecca was also on set. Might've been for a different episode though. https://twitter.com/bexonsnapchat/status/819310674157432832

        Preparing Editor Spell
    •   Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm starting to think that the trip is either short or Emma really isn't going on the trip and this "princess trip" will be "interesting".

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      I'm starting to think that the trip is either short or Emma really isn't going on the trip and this "princess trip" will be "interesting".

      I'm very interested in seeing if any of the plethora of guest stars for this episode will appear in subsequent ones.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      Josh, Lana, and Jen filmed for 6x15 yesterday. 

      http://katmtan.tumblr.com/post/155816797042/that-scene-between-josh-jen-and-lana-do-you

      Have they not started filming 616 yet? Adam posted the title over a week ago.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:

      Have they not started filming 616 yet? Adam posted the title over a week ago.

      They started 6x16 today! (January 13)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      CoolDudeAl wrote:

      Have they not started filming 616 yet? Adam posted the title over a week ago.

      They started 6x16 today! (January 13)

      Cool. Thanks. It will be interesting to see who's filming for that episode.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/BPPtztJgy6l/?taken-by=thomascadrot

      Who do you think this guy is playing? I think he could be an important character if he's filming with Lana, Ginny and Jen (and was filming with Giles last week).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • AlbOuat wrote:
      https://www.instagram.com/p/BPPtztJgy6l/?taken-by=thomascadrot

      Who do you think this guy is playing? I think he could be an important character if he's filming with Lana, Ginny and Jen (and was filming with Giles last week).

      I still have a feeling he might be Gideon in disguise...... as a bartender xD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • If they started 6x16 today, does that mean he's in more than one episode?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:
      If they started 6x16 today, does that mean he's in more than one episode?

      In the post he talked about 6x15. But could be in other eps too. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ah, I missed that. Then he's probably just in 15.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • New news from IMDB. This guy is playing a Street Vendor. He was previously a Palace Guard on Wonderland.

      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2558540/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t18

      http://shaunomaid.weebly.com/

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Probably a background character in Agrabah.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:
      Probably a background character in Agrabah.

      Yeah, most likely. Still, it's nice to see we will have bit parts in this episode.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet or not, but in the Aladdin story, there are actually two genies that are against each other, one being controlled by The Sorcerer (Jafar) and one being controlled by Aladdin. I think we will get this part of the story in this episode, except instead of the genies beings controlled by Jafar and Aladdin, they will actually be Jafar and Aladdin. Thoughts?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Oooooh, I like!

      But if Jasmine is controlling Aladdin!Genie... who would be controlling Jafar? The Black Fairy? Ursula (or some form thereof)? Gideon?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • These are my hopes for this episode-

      1. Captain Swan, Ariel, and Eric travel to Agrabah in the present day where they meet up with Jasmine and Aladdin

      2. A lot of stuff about Saviors is revealed

      3. Agrabah backstory, connection between Oracle and Jafar

      4. Aladdin and Jasmine get together

      5. Killian proposes to Emma

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Aladdin and Jasmine should come back after this episode, based on what Karen said, but do we think this is the last time we see Jafar?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Maybe, though that would not have to be the case. And even if it was, they would not have to kill him. I mean, he is a genie, all they'd need to do is wish him and his lamp to some realm that is not the FTL world.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I kinda wish that Jafar had a bigger role in the season than (what I assume) just appearances in the isolated Agrabah episodes. Sadly I don't foresee him making his way to Storybrooke to become a part of the main story. They're free to surprise me with a visit in the finale if they want though, haha. 

      I would also assume that Aladdin and Jasmine's Agrabah problems are "solved" in 6x15. However, it does seem like there's a whole lot more Jasmine (finding stuff with Ariel & Hook...) than Aladdin in this one - and that strikes me as a little weird since I would've thought that Aladdin would be the one with more focus this season because of his connection to Emma's storyline. So maybe his storyline isn't concluded and he'll return to Storybrooke for another savior-related situation, since Emma and Gideon are probably still going at it? I could see them bringing those two back for something like that. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      I kinda wish that Jafar had a bigger role in the season than (what I assume) just appearances in the isolated Agrabah episodes. Sadly I don't foresee him making his way to Storybrooke to become a part of the main story. They're free to surprise me with a visit in the finale if they want though, haha. 

      I would also assume that Aladdin and Jasmine's Agrabah problems are "solved" in 6x15. However, it does seem like there's a whole lot more Jasmine (finding stuff with Ariel & Hook...) than Aladdin in this one - and that strikes me as a little weird since I would've thought that Aladdin would be the one with more focus this season because of his connection to Emma's storyline. So maybe his storyline isn't concluded and he'll return to Storybrooke for another savior-related situation, since Emma and Gideon are probably still going at it? I could see them bringing those two back for something like that. 

      I'm okay with Jafar not having a huge role, because most of his stuff was explored in Wonderland. I'm starting to wonder if Aladdin and Jasmine appear again in the finale (621/622), because at this point, it doesn't seem like they will be in the musical episode (620), so that really only leaves the finale.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Here is some interview quotes about stuff in this episode:

      TVLINE | When will we next see Aladdin and Jasmine, and under what circumstances?

      HOROWITZ | We are going to be seeing them under heroic circumstances — not immediately in the second half, but they’ll be back. We’ll be seeing Agrabah, and some of their adventures there.

      KITSIS | And Jafar will be back in full force.

      HOROWITZ | Oded [Fehr] is great, he’s been just so much fun to work with. He’s got a delicious take on the character.

      I'm pleased to hear that Ariel is returning once again later this season! What kind of trouble is she going to splash into this time?

      EK: Ariel is going to be returning like she always does -- in a surprise way -- but she is going to have a very surprising connection to another Disney princess.

      Jasmine!

      EK: It could be…

      No, I know it is.

      EK: Well, then it is. [Laughs] You're going to get a Jasmine-Ariel buddy cop movie, but in the Enchanted Forest.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I love how the interview called out Eddy Kitsis, on how Ariel's "surprise" connection will be!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Let me guess..... they are related!

      Since Ariel didn't age since she was in Neverland, she could be Jasmine's mom or something. 

      We've seen weirder things in this show.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Who knows how mermaids age/don't age. I mean Ursula is at least almost as old as Killian, yet she appears to have maintained a young adult appearance, and she was already an older teenager when she first met Killian. And Ursula, to my knowledge, did not spend time in Neverland.

      My guess is that, like many immortal and long lived creatures, they age up to a certain point, and then go into a holding pattern.

      So, I don't see any problem with Ariel not aging.

      Besides, Jasmine is current to the rest of the storybrooke gang, since we know that Aladdin was caught in the original curse. So there is not that much age difference between Ariel and Jasmine. Probably about the same as Ariel and Snow.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Since we see Aladdin and Jasmine in the finale (well Jasmine for sure, but I'd be shocked if Aladdin is not with her), do we think this episode is going to be left kind of open ended?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Since we see Aladdin and Jasmine in the finale (well Jasmine for sure, but I'd be shocked if Aladdin is not with her), do we think this episode is going to be left kind of open ended?

      I think it'll be more like Hook stepping through AJ's adventure, meeting Ariel and Eric, and going back home, leaving the story as a brief in-look, but not totally focused on them.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I wonder how they segway into this episode. I feel like having Nemo in 614 is going to be part of it.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      I wonder how they segway into this episode. I feel like having Nemo in 614 is going to be part of it.

      I think that Hook is going to be on the Nautilus talking to Nemo and Gideon sends them to Agrabah or something.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • They are using llamas instead of camels because camels would have cost too much, but my question is why didn't they just do some CGI camels?

      http://efnewsservice.tumblr.com/post/158815710287/bridge-studios-set-tour-llama-mystery-solved

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • This episode has FILLER written all over it

      And I don't know why are we going to see Aladdin/Jasmine at this point. 

      Am I the only one who feels this season there is no storyline whatsoever? The episodes feel kinda unrelated to each other

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The promo was less than I expected, but I guess big things can come in small packages.

      This season has 3 clear storylines. Emma's, Regina's, and Rumple's trouble with fate. Emma's is one on the present in the present. Regina's is one from the past brought to the present. Rumple's is one from the future brought to the present. It you can't see these, then I don't know. 

      Jazzy and Aladdin seem pretty random since I don't see why Gideon needs Hook gone, how Nemo couldn't simply turn the ship around, or how this isn't suppose to seem manufactured. Like, NEmo can just stop the ship, right? Even if magic was set on a course, they can turn around after getting to FTL.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I've got it!

      Flashback: Princess Jasmine stumbles across Ariel. Shenanigans with Jafar. (However, that makes little sense. We see Jasmine in her princess attire with Ariel while in Agrabah so this has to be the past, but before Ariel lost her voice...or inbetween the curses?)

      Present day: Hook and crew team up with Al and Jazzy to defeat the Kraken. Hook leaves, Jasmine and Aladdin's story is left to be finished several episodes later because we care, duh!

      And it's......The Return of Jafar!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Interesting promo. Glad they showed snips of so many of the guest stars. Here's my guess for the three "parts" of the episode, and where we see the guest stars:

      Part 1: Storybrooke, Present day, with Snow, Regina, and Emma

      Guest Stars: Gideon, The Bartender (we don't have his name on the site yet, but that's what IMDB calls him)

      Part 2: Agrabah, Present day, with Hook

      Guest Stars: Aladdin, Jasmine, Jafar, Ariel, Nemo, Liam Jr. (and maybe Eric)

      Part 3: Agrabah, Flashback to shortly after Ariel's appearance in 4B

      Guest Stars: Jasmine, Jafar, Ariel, Eric

      Also, explaination for the FB: After Ariel returns to Eric from her escapade in 4B, they decide to go to Agrabah as a couple, something they couldn't do last time as Regina cursed Ariel and Eric left alone before the first curse. Ariel and Eric arrive in Agrabah, where Ariel meets Jasmine and while they go to get something, Agrabah disappears (due to a newly-genified Jafar). Ariel goes to search the seas for Agrabah and Eric, while Jasmine runs from her problems by going with the Oracle to the Land of Untold Stories. Remember, Aladdin is in SB during this whole time, which is why he's not present.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      I've got it!

      Flashback: Princess Jasmine stumbles across Ariel. Shenanigans with Jafar. (However, that makes little sense. We see Jasmine in her princess attire with Ariel while in Agrabah so this has to be the past, but before Ariel lost her voice...or inbetween the curses?)

      Present day: Hook and crew team up with Al and Jazzy to defeat the Kraken. Hook leaves, Jasmine and Aladdin's story is left to be finished several episodes later because we care, duh!

      And it's......The Return of Jafar!

      I seriously hope they do him right this time. Street Rats made him so laughably easy.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I would be worried, as an ep with this many guest stars/ this type of flashback could go awry easily on the retcon scale, however Espenson and Jerome Schwarz are writing this episode, so I have a feeling it'll be good

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Personally, I'm interested in what the writers are gonna try to salvage the mess of Hook's proposal. I was really upset that after all Hook and Emma have been through, they couldn't have the happy triumphant good moment of the proposal and then take it a different way with the dynamic. When I watched 6x13 and saw the proposal, I was loving the music, the way the camera panned, it all set the mood just right... except there was that shadow. Then 6x14 they could've fixed it, but instead we got Emma handing the ring back. Now, I am not miffed because CS is my thing or anything. In fact, I'm usually not that into CS. I'm mad because the writers couldn't bear to not have a massive plot point there and now the whole thing feels so toxic. At any rate, I really want to see what all will be done about this, and I'm also curious to see what happened after Aladdin and Jasmine went to find Agrabah, that should be fun.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Interesting promo. Glad they showed snips of so many of the guest stars. Here's my guess for the three "parts" of the episode, and where we see the guest stars:

      Part 1: Storybrooke, Present day, with Snow, Regina, and Emma

      Guest Stars: Gideon, The Bartender (we don't have his name on the site yet, but that's what IMDB calls him)

      Part 2: Agrabah, Present day, with Hook

      Guest Stars: Aladdin, Jasmine, Jafar, Ariel, Nemo, Liam Jr. (and maybe Eric)

      Part 3: Agrabah, Flashback to shortly after Ariel's appearance in 4B

      Guest Stars: Jasmine, Jafar, Ariel, Eric

      Also, explaination for the FB: After Ariel returns to Eric from her escapade in 4B, they decide to go to Agrabah as a couple, something they couldn't do last time as Regina cursed Ariel and Eric left alone before the first curse. Ariel and Eric arrive in Agrabah, where Ariel meets Jasmine and while they go to get something, Agrabah disappears (due to a newly-genified Jafar). Ariel goes to search the seas for Agrabah and Eric, while Jasmine runs from her problems by going with the Oracle to the Land of Untold Stories. Remember, Aladdin is in SB during this whole time, which is why he's not present.

      You seem to be on the right track.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm excited/nervous for this episode. Excited because we get an adventure episode with adventure seemingly in both present day and flashback, nervous because of what could happen with Captain Swan.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 8Rob wrote:
      This episode has FILLER written all over it

      And I don't know why are we going to see Aladdin/Jasmine at this point. 

      Am I the only one who feels this season there is no storyline whatsoever? The episodes feel kinda unrelated to each other

      After they let Aladdin and Jasmine go in 6x10, it's expected that they'll be picked up on again. And I'm glad they are because last season, they didn't do a good job at checking back in on characters like Guinevere and Lancelot, and that bothered me, even though I generally don't care too much about guest stars. At least it looks like they're trying.

      We've yet to see Jasmine save her kingdom. Aladdin is trying to be savior-ish again, but he's currently a genie. And this Agrabah storyline could use some more Jafar.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It seems to me that they try to set up a TLK that would solve everything bad Hook has done (to Emma because David doesn't matter). However, there is Henry but I guess he is irrelevant. Emma and Henry's relationship has become so meaningless.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well, call me crazy but this episode looks gooooood.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • On the episode titled “A Wondrous Place” – When Hook finds himself trapped in another realm along with the Nautilus and her crew, he races to return to Emma before Gideon can execute the rest of his plan. In Storybrooke, Regina and Snow take Emma out to get her mind off Hook’s disappearance. And in a flashback to Agrabah, Jasmine befriends Ariel, and together they set out to locate Prince Eric as the threat from Jafar intensifies, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 2 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

      “Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

      Guest starring are JoAnna Garcia Swisher as Ariel, Karen David as Princess Jasmine, Deniz Akdeniz as Aladdin, Oded Fehr as Jafar, Giles Matthey as Gideon, Faran Tahir as Captain Nemo, Gil McKinney as Prince Eric, Cedric De Souza as the Sultan, Nick Eversman as Liam, Zahf Paroo as Prince Achmed, Thomas Cadrot as Bartender, Shaun Omaid as Street Vendor and Jesse Stretch as Head Viking.

      “A Wondrous Place” was written by Jane Espenson & Jerome Schwartz and directed by Steve Pearlman.

      http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/03/once-upon-time-episode-615-wondrous.html

      After six years, we got another girls night out! Plus, I think someone was right about the Ariel/Jasmine meet up.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Gosh, I guess we've got this predicting thing down. XD

      Prince Achmed intrigues me. (And Random Vikings!) Looking forward to it, despite the promo not giving me more hype.

      Photos out as well. Hook and co run into Ariel's vacation shack! Cyrus' bottle is seen, so I guess the show lost Jafar's bottle and just went with Cyrus' bottle, lol. Unless it's empty..or if Ariel is Jafar and collected the remaining (empty) bottles. I don't want to assume a continuity error.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I really don't think we've seen the last of Serum Queen and WR Robin. Here's an idea- the Nautilus goes to the Wish Realm? And Serum Queen helps Hook get home? Anyone? I mean, all evidence points to the WR being a real place now. And if it's not the WR, then my money is on the Nautilus going to the BF's world. Which could be disastrous given time runs differently there and 1-2 days=28 years there. I swear though, they'd better fix CS soon. I've said it before, the writers totally botched this in my humble opinion. Anyways, I'm intrigued to see what happens.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • VulonNight wrote:
      I really don't think we've seen the last of Serum Queen and WR Robin. Here's an idea- the Nautilus goes to the Wish Realm? And Serum Queen helps Hook get home? Anyone? I mean, all evidence points to the WR being a real place now. And if it's not the WR, then my money is on the Nautilus going to the BF's world. Which could be disastrous given time runs differently there and 1-2 days=28 years there. I swear though, they'd better fix CS soon. I've said it before, the writers totally botched this in my humble opinion. Anyways, I'm intrigued to see what happens.

      I think their story is done after last ep. The realm they're trapped is Agrabah, from what I understood.

      Promo pics are up on spoiler tv btw. Looks like Ariel has Jafar's bottle? (I hope so! At least they wil aknowledge Wonderland).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • AlbOuat wrote:
      VulonNight wrote:
      I really don't think we've seen the last of Serum Queen and WR Robin. Here's an idea- the Nautilus goes to the Wish Realm? And Serum Queen helps Hook get home? Anyone? I mean, all evidence points to the WR being a real place now. And if it's not the WR, then my money is on the Nautilus going to the BF's world. Which could be disastrous given time runs differently there and 1-2 days=28 years there. I swear though, they'd better fix CS soon. I've said it before, the writers totally botched this in my humble opinion. Anyways, I'm intrigued to see what happens.
      I think their story is done after last ep. The realm they're trapped is Agrabah, from what I understood.

      Promo pics are up on spoiler tv btw. Looks like Ariel has Jafar's bottle? (I hope so! At least they wil aknowledge Wonderland).

      Or in FTL.

      Ariel has Cyrus' bottle as Jafar's bottle is black I believe.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      AlbOuat wrote:
      VulonNight wrote:
      I really don't think we've seen the last of Serum Queen and WR Robin. Here's an idea- the Nautilus goes to the Wish Realm? And Serum Queen helps Hook get home? Anyone? I mean, all evidence points to the WR being a real place now. And if it's not the WR, then my money is on the Nautilus going to the BF's world. Which could be disastrous given time runs differently there and 1-2 days=28 years there. I swear though, they'd better fix CS soon. I've said it before, the writers totally botched this in my humble opinion. Anyways, I'm intrigued to see what happens.
      I think their story is done after last ep. The realm they're trapped is Agrabah, from what I understood.

      Promo pics are up on spoiler tv btw. Looks like Ariel has Jafar's bottle? (I hope so! At least they wil aknowledge Wonderland).

      Or in FTL.

      Ariel has Cyrus' bottle as Jafar's bottle is black I believe.

      Mmm, interesting. So who was inside? I need to rewatch Wonderland lol.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • This is like the 4th time Ariel has had to find Eric, lol.

      I think the random viking person is coming in at the end. Those must be the guys Hook runs into on a beach in 6x16, along with Blackbeard.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      This is like the 4th time Ariel has had to find Eric, lol.

      I think the random viking person is coming in at the end. Those must be the guys Hook runs into on a beach in 6x16, along with Blackbeard.

      What can you say? True Love always finds one another.

      Perhaps, maybe they simply knock out Hook and that's where Blackbeard comes in next time.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Uploading promo images now: A Wondrous Place/Gallery

      Nothing too exciting

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JennaMae wrote:
      This is like the 4th time Ariel has had to find Eric, lol.

      OUaT sure loves their dudes-in-distress ;)

      I am still laughing about the Prince Achmed reference.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ariel, Aladdin and Jasmine try to take Captain Hook back to Emma.. It doesn't get more dreamy than that hahaha. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Updating my guest star guesses, with all the guests/costars:

      Part 1: Storybrooke, Present day, with Snow, Regina, and Emma

      Guest Stars: Gideon, The Bartender

      Part 2: Agrabah, Present day, with Hook

      Guest Stars: Aladdin, Jasmine, Jafar, Ariel, Nemo, Liam Jr., Eric, Head Viking

      Part 3: Agrabah, Flashback to shortly after Ariel's appearance in 4B

      Guest Stars: Jasmine, Jafar, Ariel, Eric, Street Vendor, Prince Achmed, Sultan

      Anyway, I'm super happy with the cast list and what it seems like this episode will be. What's up with the promo pics though? We are getting less and less each week. We only got 10 this week! Regarding the pics, it is interesting the Ariel is holding Cyrus's bottle prop. I wonder if it is supposed to be Jafar's bottle, even if it is different from the Wonderland prop. Also, I'm guessing the location they are in is Ariel and Eric's house that they built on the island.

      Finally, Prince Achmed appears to be from an old movie, which is based on a story from 1,001 Nights. He is also a minor character in Disney's Aladdin. I'm happy they are making sure to include little references to other 1,001 Nights stories:

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Prince_Achmed

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ahmed

      Prince Ahmed is the youngest of three sons of a Sultan of the Indies. He is noted for having a magic tent which would expand so as to shelter an army, and contract so that it could go into one's pocket. Ahmed travels to Samarkand city and buys an apple that can cure any disease if the sick person smells it. Ahmed rescues the Princess Peri Banu (or Paribanou), a genie.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • That's why I love Jane, she always tries to corporate other stories. Now we have Prince Achmed and a Viking, and also a bunch of guest stars. I love guest stars as long as they serve a purpose. Really looking forward to this episode.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Prince Achmed is also a character in the movie.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ariel meeting Jasmine is probably after the moment she met Hook and Blackbeard in 317. After that she's still trying to find Eric. 

      Meanwhile Jafar had been turn into a genie during Season 2 timeline, and the Jasmine and Agrabah disappearing stuff must have happened after that, sometime before the Second Curse.

      So it all fits in the timeline

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Wicked Wizard of the West wrote:
      Ariel meeting Jasmine is probably after the moment she met Hook and Blackbeard in 317. After that she's still trying to find Eric. 

      Meanwhile Jafar had been turn into a genie during Season 2 timeline, and the Jasmine and Agrabah disappearing stuff must have happened after that, sometime before the Second Curse.

      So it all fits in the timeline

      Yeah, I was wondering about that, but you're probably right, the flashback is probably after the Ariel FB in 317 where Hook attempts to kill Black Beard, but before 317 present day where Emma sees that Ariel and Eric are together.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm kind of afraid that they'll completely ignore the fact that Jafar should be in a bottle by the time Ariel and Eric fall in love. But that's my skeptical side speaking, and I don't like to let him out very often.

      If Jafar is a genie, who do you think will have his bottle? We've seen Ariel will a bottle, albeit not the right prop for Jafar (doesn't necessarily mean anything, though). The only other option going by the guest star list would be Prince Achmed or the Bartender (if he's another surprise character like our beloved First Mate/Boy). If the guest star list is incomplete (I seem to recall that Pinocchio was left off of Murder Most Foul's, so that's possible), I'd bet the Black Fairy. (And even if she doesn't appear, she could still be referenced as Jafar's master.)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:
      I'm kind of afraid that they'll completely ignore the fact that Jafar should be in a bottle by the time Ariel and Eric fall in love. But that's my skeptical side speaking, and I don't like to let him out very often.

      If Jafar is a genie, who do you think will have his bottle? We've seen Ariel will a bottle, albeit not the right prop for Jafar (doesn't necessarily mean anything, though). The only other option going by the guest star list would be Prince Achmed or the Bartender (if he's another surprise character like our beloved First Mate/Boy). If the guest star list is incomplete (I seem to recall that Pinocchio was left off of Murder Most Foul's, so that's possible), I'd bet the Black Fairy. (And even if she doesn't appear, she could still be referenced as Jafar's master.)

      If the bottle Ariel is holding is not Jafar's, best guess for who has it would be Achmed. The Bartender is a SB character, based on filming spoilers.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • At least they are going to explain how Ariel found Eric, not like Aurora/Phillip

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Unless if this is before Ariel finds out ERic was taken on the Jolly Roger, so before 317 but still in the missing year?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • After Ariel saw Hook killed Blackbeard still count as the missing year.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Gusey1397 wrote:
      Unless if this is before Ariel finds out ERic was taken on the Jolly Roger, so before 317 but still in the missing year?

      Oh yeah, that could work too. Either way, this FB should definitly take place during the missing year.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • All due respect to Hook, Emma, Regina and all the others, I'm only stoked about this next episode because of Captain Nemo and the Nautilus. Bring on the underwater action scenes!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I am really looking forward to this episode and I liked the promo. Sure, the whole tthing of nemo could just drive back but, from what I got from the trailer, Jasmine and Aladdin are attacked by a Kraken and get saved by Nemo, and the Kraken attacks the Nautilus and breaks it so it can't travel between realms?? So they find ARiel as it is mermaid technology and she has this history with Jasmine?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Can somebody remind me how the Nautilus come to Storybrooke for the first time? Does it have the power to cross realm?

      I remember Liam used the key to bring the whole submarine to LOUS. And then Hyde brought Nemo to Storybrooke by the deal with Rumple and the sub followed (how? it must have the portal jumping power right?)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Liam didn't use a key. The Nautilus just travels across worlds. I guess it's because magical waters runs across all the lands...it was never explained in any kind of detail.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Liam didn't use a key. The Nautilus just travels across worlds. I guess it's because magical waters runs across all the lands...it was never explained in any kind of detail.

      Liam used a key to get to the Land of Untold Stories (the Mysterious Island) in the first place; that's the entire plot of that flashback.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:

      Eskaver wrote:
      Liam didn't use a key. The Nautilus just travels across worlds. I guess it's because magical waters runs across all the lands...it was never explained in any kind of detail.

      Liam used a key to get to the Land of Untold Stories (the Mysterious Island) in the first place; that's the entire plot of that flashback.

      I meant to get to Storybrooke. The key only travels to one place.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:

      DatNuttyKid wrote:

      Eskaver wrote:
      Liam didn't use a key. The Nautilus just travels across worlds. I guess it's because magical waters runs across all the lands...it was never explained in any kind of detail.
      Liam used a key to get to the Land of Untold Stories (the Mysterious Island) in the first place; that's the entire plot of that flashback.
      I meant to get to Storybrooke. The key only travels to one place.

      I know, but that wasn't what the Wicked Wizard said :P

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:

      DatNuttyKid wrote:


      Eskaver wrote:
      Liam didn't use a key. The Nautilus just travels across worlds. I guess it's because magical waters runs across all the lands...it was never explained in any kind of detail.
      Liam used a key to get to the Land of Untold Stories (the Mysterious Island) in the first place; that's the entire plot of that flashback.
      I meant to get to Storybrooke. The key only travels to one place.
      I know, but that wasn't what the Wicked Wizard said :P

      Asked how did the Nautty get to Storybrooke. I said, didn't use a key, has realm jumping powers, wasn't explained.

      I responding to that, not how he got to the LoUS. XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hope we get a sneak peek tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yeah, right? They never explained how the submarine came to SB in first place. Because that thing didn't come in the dirigible

      They left it open for us to assume whatever we want 

      And they came to SB just in time for the Untold Stories arc. Talk about good timing

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Hope we get a sneak peek tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

      Hope it's not a midnight release. They seem to be quite stingy with them. I'd say advertise that Disney! (I mean, might as well try to help themselves). I was so sad after they hyped Aladdin and Jasmine far too much early on and now the promo was pretty dry.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Gusey1397 wrote:
      I am really looking forward to this episode and I liked the promo. Sure, the whole tthing of nemo could just drive back but, from what I got from the trailer, Jasmine and Aladdin are attacked by a Kraken and get saved by Nemo, and the Kraken attacks the Nautilus and breaks it so it can't travel between realms?? So they find ARiel as it is mermaid technology and she has this history with Jasmine?

      That's my working theory, as well. Somehow Nemo reverse-engineered a mermaid's dimension crossing ability and applied it to the Nautilus. There's no other explanation for its sudden appearance in Storrybrooke. Also, Nemo meeting Ariel and acquiring her help is exactly the OUAT story I've been waiting for.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Sneak peek #1: the Nautilus goes through a portal.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNaNTMXcuco

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • At first thought, "Oh, this must be how Mermaids travel across land! They just run into underwater portals." Ya know, like :There's a hole, there's a whole, there's a hole at the bottom of the sea." 

      But they use kraken's blood. Um....what? So, a Kraken is a Giant Squid, right? So, squid ink can immobolize any magical creature and now the blood can cause undersea portals when "energized". (I guess it was energized because I don't know how else it would activate itself.

      Guys, we need squid heroes. Imagine it: These heroes can depower and stop any magic threat and can traverse realms at random. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Kind of weird that Nemo said they've been running from Krakens for years considering last time we saw Nemo and Liam at sea they fought a Kraken.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:
      Kind of weird that Nemo said they've been running from Krakens for years considering last time we saw Nemo and Liam at sea they fought a Kraken.

      Not like they tried to find it at the first place ^^

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Kraken's blood? Ok, that's new

      And that would explain how the submarine came to SB in first place

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Sneak peek is good, but I'm starting to wonder if we need to split up Giant Squid from Kraken. According to Wikipedia, a giant squid is a real animal, while a kraken is a fictional animal that was probably partially based on people who saw giant squids. The tricky part is on the popular culture pages for these things, they both list them as appearing in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I guess we will need to discuss this more after the episode airs. For reference, in case anyone was interested:

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_squid

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraken

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_squid_in_popular_culture

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraken_in_popular_culture

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • New interview. We think BlackBeard is in 616, so some of this is probably about the next episode. Sounds like it will take a few episodes for Hook to get back to SB.

      http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/30/once-upon-time-odonoghue-hook-emma-spoilers/

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yeah, he probably gets back in 6x17. Then the prep for the wedding?

      Seems that we'll see a portion of Jasmine and Aladdin's story and then leave....and Jafar is somehow in Agrabah. Interesting, but it's fading fast for me.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • If any of you have seen the new sneak peek, can I just say.... Mary Margaret needs to get drunk more often.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • New Sneak Peek was great. Love that Girl's Night is happening and that we have finally seen the vikings :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • LOL so the vikings have nothing related to Black Beard. The last Girl's Night is from Season 1 right? I love it as it was sooooo fun

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Seems like a nice slow character episode for Emma and the rest. Even though there's a crazy kid out there trying to kill her, it at least is less angsty.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It's worth noting that Emma's plot is likely secondary to the plot of Hook, Nemo, Liam, and Jasladdin hunting Krakens in Agrabah (based on the episode name), which is why it's going to be slower.

      I'm really kind of missing having Emma in a major role? She's kind of lead the charge since Season 3, but this is the third episode in a row where she seems to be mostly background (though this episode definitely has her more involved than in Murder Most Foul and Page 23). And it doesn't seem like we'll be getting any sort of Emma-centric again until Awake (which is really a Snowing centric, but it does have young Emma).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It does seem weird to have Emma playing a lesser role in an arc about her and Saviors. 

      What hurts this sneak peek the most to me is Once's OP, overly broad magic system. Emma looks to be packing up Hook's stuff and think he's abandoning her, but hey! Emma can use a mirror to  see across worlds! Do you wager she tried? Nope. Locator spell? Probably not.Think he was abducted by Gideon who's out there causing trouble? Nope.

      I'll stand corrected if she tried any of these things. But this is the same episode where Kraken Blood causes portals and Rumple's nowhere to be seen. XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think the in-universe reason she wouldn't try to figure out where Hook is is because she doesn't want to know. When he doesn't show up that first night, her emotional brain jumps to the conclusion that he's abandoned her. The percentages her brain have come up with are:

      • 33% chance of finding Hook looking much happier than he ever was with her now that he's a free pirate again
      • 33% chance of finding Hook murdering Snow's fourth cousin thrice removed
      • 33% chance of finding Hook making out with pirate-loving broad #365
      • 1% chance of finding Hook trying his best to get back home to her

      and those aren't odds she's going to want to deal with.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • And all of that's fairly dramatic when she can use magic. I can buy what you're selling and it's fairly reasonable, but in my mind, with three magic wielding sorceresses in tow could easily locate Hook to make sure he isn't dead or something.

      It seems weird that Emma would be quick to react with "Oh well, he's gone forever. Clearly, he abandoned me." I mean, she told Neal she wished he was dead and Neal still tried. 

      Like, have someone check his ship or something to see if he's okay. I'm like not the biggest Hook fan or CS person, but I can't see this as anything comparable to "I wil always find you". But I'll have to wait for the episode to see it in full context. The scene just paints it as if Emma has packed his stuff away and has given up all hope in what looks to be a few days at best.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Love the new sneak peek! 

      I'm totally here for those moments! I don't know why the writers try to elaborate intricate plots when I could watch 40 minutes of them hanging in the bar XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Tipsy Snow!!!!!! Is it Sunday yet?!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I don’t think Emma was ooc in the sneak peak. Emma was in pain and when she is in pain, her walls go up creating a protective box around her heart. She was putting items belonging to her true love away inside his sea chest to not only protect them but also as a way of protecting her memories of him. The only issue I had with this scene was why Emma wanted to put it in the shed, which could mean she has given up on him, but I don’t think she has. I also don’t think Snow or Regina were ooc either.  Snow was drunk, you don’t act like your normal self when drunk.  Regina’s comment about Killian being a “no good pirate” was her being snarky (very Regina) and she was probably slightly drunk.  Henry was possibly the only one ooc ,unless he tried to make Emma feel better and she didn’t want that at the moment, so he backed off. Context is everything.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm pretty sure noone was ooc. I was talking about how quick Emma seemed to give up, via what the sneak peek is implying.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The first sneak peek does add some nice theory evidence as the portal seemed like a rip in space time with some magic coming out to swallow the source of the summoning (like when it did the same to Zelena and co when magic was being thinned.)  Maybe, I guess.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      I was talking about how quick Emma seemed to give up, via what the sneak peek is implying.

      Because of plot and relationship drama!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      I'm pretty sure noone was ooc. I was talking about how quick Emma seemed to give up, via what the sneak peek is implying.

      I did get that initial impression as well and it's interesting compared to the first sneak peek. You have desperate Hook about to fight krakens to get back home....and then there's Emma, packing up his things after like, a day. If that's what they're contrasting throughout the episode, she'll defiitely come off......illogical.

      I saw someone point out that in SP#2, you can see Hook's seashell necklace that he connected to the shell he gave Belle in 6x04. The mermaid magic shell-phone. And in a new cut of the promo, you can see Emma holding it on the steps. So I guess Ariel will lend a hand and that's how Emma will find out. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Sneak peek was fine. I guess we know where the "Head Viking" comes into play now. XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • So, Hook left his rum there.... That's a major red flag Emma!


      Also, I have more hair in my elbow than Snow in her head. What's up whith that? It's too short.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • What did Snow say in that promo about the drinks?
      "[something something] that means they're strong"

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:

      Like, have someone check his ship or something to see if he's okay. I'm like not the biggest Hook fan or CS person, but I can't see this as anything comparable to "I wil always find you". But I'll have to wait for the episode to see it in full context. The scene just paints it as if Emma has packed his stuff away and has given up all hope in what looks to be a few days at best.

      Well, Henry is supposed to be dropping off Hook's belongings at the ship so he might put 2 and 2 together, hopefuly :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The Chipped Cup wrote:
      What did Snow say in that promo about the drinks?
      "[something something] that means they're strong"

      Regina's so right. Have you tried these drinks? The're suppostedly artisinal, which I think means strong.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm starting to think that the Bartender is actually Gideon in disguise (the actors filmed together). Maybe he drugs Emma, Regina and Snow and kidnaps them, leading to his centric episode (16).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • OK, I've been out of commision for a while (and will still be hit or miss for some time). But wanted to comment on a photo that I saw of Ariel holding a bottle/vase. That bottle looked very close to Cyrus's (or Jafar's) Genie bottle? Think it's possible that we're going to be treated to a genie battle between Al and Jaf?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:
      OK, I've been out of commision for a while (and will still be hit or miss for some time). But wanted to comment on a photo that I saw of Ariel holding a bottle/vase. That bottle looked very close to Cyrus's (or Jafar's) Genie bottle? Think it's possible that we're going to be treated to a genie battle between Al and Jaf?

      I've been thinking that for a while. In the traditional story, there are two genies, one that Aladdin has and one that The Sorcerer (so basically Jafar) has, and they fight each other. How great of a twist would it be if the two genies fighting were Aladdin and Jafar? I think it seems like a very Once thing to do.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Is everyone ready for an adventure in a whole new world? And for Ariel to be part of this world? It won't be long now, we just have to stay one jump ahead of our time, because if we are late we will surely be a poor unfortunate soul.

      Sorry, I'm just excited and couldn't help myself. XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Is everyone ready for an adventure in a whole new world? And for Ariel to be part of this world? It won't be long now, we just have to stay one jump ahead of our time, because if we are late we will surely be a poor unfortunate soul.

      Sorry, I'm just excited and couldn't help myself. XD

      LOL I think it's gonna be a fun episode too, between the princess team-up and the girls night out. (I'm just afraid Hook will ruin it as he did before). 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • But guys...........The Return of Jafar! I predict Aladdin might be in some forceful predicaments, give up genie powers, captured, or become Savior again and be frighten of the fate that lioes before him. The last one, really.

      Wonderland? Wonderful? Or Wonderless? Only time will tell. Here's hope!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Is everyone ready for an adventure in a whole new world? And for Ariel to be part of this world? It won't be long now, we just have to stay one jump ahead of our time, because if we are late we will surely be a poor unfortunate soul.

      Sorry, I'm just excited and couldn't help myself. XD

      Trying to give Jafar a run for his money on dem puns XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.