FANDOM


  • Just saw the announcement on Twitter:

    https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/701814441470402560

    About all that's missing now is Graham and Jefferson (and I doubt we'll get either of them, unfortunately).

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • This was surprising, given the last information we got was "don't hold your breath".

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yes! Yes! Yes!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Looks like me and several other users were right! Yay! Between the blind item, the score tease, and Sean's pics of him, Colin, and Michael hanging out in Vancouver though, I can't say I'm surprised. Anyway, it really feels like they finally have Once back on track with 5B.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I just hope they do it right. I want the scene to be mostly about him and Henry. I don't care about Emma, POD!Emma doesn't deserve him. All I want is a closure between him and Henry since he never had a chance to say goodbye.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yay, so happy that he is back. Would have been a nice surprise for the episode though. Also confirms that the press release doen't contain the entire cast.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I want him to meet Rumple and Henry

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'd like for him to meet with Rumple as well, and give him an earful about breaking promises. Then I'd like him to meet with Milah and give her an earful about abandoning family.  Lots of potential here that is outside of the plot line and probably won't happen.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:

      About all that's missing now is Graham and Jefferson (and I doubt we'll get either of them, unfortunately).

      Seb just finished reshoots for Civil War last month. He could drop by if only for a cameo in the later half of these episodes.

      As for Jamie, I don't believe 50 Shades #2 has started filming yet, so there's always hope.

      I mean, we all thought Neal would be an impossibility before today, right?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It's only logical and I'm so, SO happy he's back and since he is in the 5B premiere, I wonder what other surprises they have for us, if any.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:

      Hmcooper4 wrote:

      About all that's missing now is Graham and Jefferson (and I doubt we'll get either of them, unfortunately).

      Seb just finished reshoots for Civil War last month. He could drop by if only for a cameo in the later half of these episodes.

      As for Jamie, I don't believe 50 Shades #2 has started filming yet, so there's always hope.

      I mean, we all thought Neal would be an impossibility before today, right?

      I never thought it was impossible.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      About all that's missing now is Graham and Jefferson (and I doubt we'll get either of them, unfortunately).
      Seb just finished reshoots for Civil War last month. He could drop by if only for a cameo in the later half of these episodes.

      As for Jamie, I don't believe 50 Shades #2 has started filming yet, so there's always hope.

      I mean, we all thought Neal would be an impossibility before today, right?

      I think the best bet for Seb will be next season sometime, because based on like the next three Marvel movies coming out, they should not need him, and it will probably be early enough to get him to commit for next season when Adam and Eddy and crew plan out where they would want him in the Season 6 planning meetings (which usually happen in early June). As for Jamie, I really don't think we have any chance to get him until after Fifty Shades Freed (the third movie) films, although I supose their may be a small window between Darker and Freed. Finally, no we didn't think it was impossible, many people guessed Michael could come back for a scene or two. Also, a reason it is not looking good for Seb or Jamie being in this season, is that Adam and Eddy did an interview basically saying these two actors are extremely busy and hard to pin down.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • For Neal's return, I think it's very interesting how secretive they're being. I believe that there's no way they would have a major character return for one episode. It might be like August's return last season, where he returns at the very end of the episode and then is in a few more. It might even turn out that Neal is actually Emma's true love, so she can't split her heart with Hook.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      About all that's missing now is Graham and Jefferson (and I doubt we'll get either of them, unfortunately).
      Seb just finished reshoots for Civil War last month. He could drop by if only for a cameo in the later half of these episodes.

      As for Jamie, I don't believe 50 Shades #2 has started filming yet, so there's always hope.

      I mean, we all thought Neal would be an impossibility before today, right?

      I think the best bet for Seb will be next season sometime, because based on like the next three Marvel movies coming out, they should not need him, and it will probably be early enough to get him to commit for next season when Adam and Eddy and crew plan out where they would want him in the Season 6 planning meetings (which usually happen in early June). As for Jamie, I really don't think we have any chance to get him until after Fifty Shades Freed (the third movie) films, although I supose their may be a small window between Darker and Freed. Finally, no we didn't think it was impossible, many people guessed Michael could come back for a scene or two. Also, a reason it is not looking good for Seb or Jamie being in this season, is that Adam and Eddy did an interview basically saying these two actors are extremely busy and hard to pin down.

      I definitely think Seb will come back either this season or next. At one of the Civil War press panels last year, he was asked questions about Bucky AND Jefferson, and his intro video showed snippets of all of his roles with a large focus on Bucky and Jefferson. So the character has been brought back on his mind. Only time will tell if he decides to go back.

      And yeah, Jamie just had a kid, I forgot about that. So we might see him after the trilogy is done because he might want to spend every break with his baby.

      But I don't think they're gone, not by a long shot.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      About all that's missing now is Graham and Jefferson (and I doubt we'll get either of them, unfortunately).
      Seb just finished reshoots for Civil War last month. He could drop by if only for a cameo in the later half of these episodes.

      As for Jamie, I don't believe 50 Shades #2 has started filming yet, so there's always hope.

      I mean, we all thought Neal would be an impossibility before today, right?

      I think the best bet for Seb will be next season sometime, because based on like the next three Marvel movies coming out, they should not need him, and it will probably be early enough to get him to commit for next season when Adam and Eddy and crew plan out where they would want him in the Season 6 planning meetings (which usually happen in early June). As for Jamie, I really don't think we have any chance to get him until after Fifty Shades Freed (the third movie) films, although I supose their may be a small window between Darker and Freed. Finally, no we didn't think it was impossible, many people guessed Michael could come back for a scene or two. Also, a reason it is not looking good for Seb or Jamie being in this season, is that Adam and Eddy did an interview basically saying these two actors are extremely busy and hard to pin down.
      I definitely think Seb will come back either this season or next. At one of the Civil War press panels last year, he was asked questions about Bucky AND Jefferson, and his intro video showed snippets of all of his roles with a large focus on Bucky and Jefferson. So the character has been brought back on his mind. Only time will tell if he decides to go back.

      And yeah, Jamie just had a kid, I forgot about that. So we might see him after the trilogy is done because he might want to spend every break with his baby.

      But I don't think they're gone, not by a long shot.

      Yes, one think I can say for Adam and Eddy is it seems that the have good repoire with all the actors they work with and stay on good terms with them, which can't be said for all showrunners (*cough*Shonda*cough*), so that they are able to convince actors to come back, even if it is for something small, like one episode.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Wait, what's Shonda done? All I know is that she killed off this lady who said Shonda's material wasn't good enough to win an Oscar. (Ironically, after Shonda's material won that actress an Oscar.)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Wait, what's Shonda done? All I know is that she killed off this lady who said Shonda's material wasn't good enough to win an Oscar. (Ironically, after Shonda's material won that actress an Oscar.)

      Shonda is notorious for getting into fights with the actors. If you google reasons actors have left her shows, you will see there is almost as much drama off screen as there is on screen.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • August Booth wrote: It might even turn out that Neal is actually Emma's true love, so she can't split her heart with Hook.

      Do not get your hopes up for that, MRJ is incredibly busy with other projects. While he is on great terms with everyone on OUaT, that does not mean he would make a long-term return. 

      Neal's last words to Emma, were to find Tallahassee with another. It has been forshadowed since 2.06, a.k.a Tallahasee, that Hook would be Emma's love interest. Not to mention, Emma dated Neal when she was 17. She is 30 now, and a completely different person. Even if Neal did not die, he and Emma were never going to be a couple again. Their relationship represented the harsh reality of our world, amongst all the fairytale romance. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      August Booth wrote: It might even turn out that Neal is actually Emma's true love, so she can't split her heart with Hook.
      Do not get your hopes up for that, MRJ is incredibly busy with other projects. While he is on great terms with everyone on OUaT, that does not mean he would make a long-term return. 

      Neal's last words to Emma, were to find Tallahassee with another. It has been forshadowed since 2.06, a.k.a Tallahasee, that Hook would be Emma's love interest. Not to mention, Emma dated Neal when she was 17. She is 30 now, and a completely different person. Even if Neal did not die, he and Emma were never going to be a couple again. Their relationship represented the harsh reality of our world, amongst all the fairytale romance. 

      I'd agree with most of that, except all the Neal and Emma weren't going to work out. Writers write and with every computer there is a delete option.

      Anyhow, just wanted to come around a spout the obvious statement: "You can have more than one true love and it's not solely romantic!"

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      August Booth wrote: It might even turn out that Neal is actually Emma's true love, so she can't split her heart with Hook.
      Do not get your hopes up for that, MRJ is incredibly busy with other projects. While he is on great terms with everyone on OUaT, that does not mean he would make a long-term return. 

      Neal's last words to Emma, were to find Tallahassee with another. It has been forshadowed since 2.06, a.k.a Tallahasee, that Hook would be Emma's love interest. Not to mention, Emma dated Neal when she was 17. She is 30 now, and a completely different person. Even if Neal did not die, he and Emma were never going to be a couple again. Their relationship represented the harsh reality of our world, amongst all the fairytale romance. 

      When was it forshadowed that they would be together? When he was hiding under a pile of dead people he either helped killing or stood by and watched or when he made sexual comments toward her mother?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:
      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      August Booth wrote: It might even turn out that Neal is actually Emma's true love, so she can't split her heart with Hook.
      Do not get your hopes up for that, MRJ is incredibly busy with other projects. While he is on great terms with everyone on OUaT, that does not mean he would make a long-term return. 

      Neal's last words to Emma, were to find Tallahassee with another. It has been forshadowed since 2.06, a.k.a Tallahasee, that Hook would be Emma's love interest. Not to mention, Emma dated Neal when she was 17. She is 30 now, and a completely different person. Even if Neal did not die, he and Emma were never going to be a couple again. Their relationship represented the harsh reality of our world, amongst all the fairytale romance. 

      When was it forshadowed that they would be together? When he was hiding under a pile of dead people he either helped killing or stood by and watched or when he made sexual comments toward her mother?

      Since I don't care for shipping debacles and have little tolerance for it, I'll respond XD

      It wasn't foreshadowed at all, but Neal in his last episode told Emma to find Tallahasse even if it's not with him. Many people think that paralleling Neal and Emma's bad relaionship to Emma's small bonds with Hook were related....I don't think they got it. It was more about Emma than about any relationship.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Wait, what's Shonda done? All I know is that she killed off this lady who said Shonda's material wasn't good enough to win an Oscar. (Ironically, after Shonda's material won that actress an Oscar.)
      Shonda is notorious for getting into fights with the actors. If you google reasons actors have left her shows, you will see there is almost as much drama off screen as there is on screen.

      OMG how messy.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Farerb wrote:
      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      August Booth wrote: It might even turn out that Neal is actually Emma's true love, so she can't split her heart with Hook.
      Do not get your hopes up for that, MRJ is incredibly busy with other projects. While he is on great terms with everyone on OUaT, that does not mean he would make a long-term return. 

      Neal's last words to Emma, were to find Tallahassee with another. It has been forshadowed since 2.06, a.k.a Tallahasee, that Hook would be Emma's love interest. Not to mention, Emma dated Neal when she was 17. She is 30 now, and a completely different person. Even if Neal did not die, he and Emma were never going to be a couple again. Their relationship represented the harsh reality of our world, amongst all the fairytale romance. 

      When was it forshadowed that they would be together? When he was hiding under a pile of dead people he either helped killing or stood by and watched or when he made sexual comments toward her mother?
      Since I don't care for shipping debacles and have little tolerance for it, I'll respond XD

      It wasn't foreshadowed at all, but Neal in his last episode told Emma to find Tallahasse even if it's not with him. Many people think that paralleling Neal and Emma's bad relaionship to Emma's small bonds with Hook were related....I don't think they got it. It was more about Emma than about any relationship.

      I agree. It wasn't about any relationship, it was about Emma and her trust issues. In the same episode she didn't even trust her mother and Snow had to reassure her "We are going home TOGETHER".

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:

      Eskaver wrote:
      Farerb wrote:
      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      August Booth wrote: It might even turn out that Neal is actually Emma's true love, so she can't split her heart with Hook.
      Do not get your hopes up for that, MRJ is incredibly busy with other projects. While he is on great terms with everyone on OUaT, that does not mean he would make a long-term return. 

      Neal's last words to Emma, were to find Tallahassee with another. It has been forshadowed since 2.06, a.k.a Tallahasee, that Hook would be Emma's love interest. Not to mention, Emma dated Neal when she was 17. She is 30 now, and a completely different person. Even if Neal did not die, he and Emma were never going to be a couple again. Their relationship represented the harsh reality of our world, amongst all the fairytale romance. 

      When was it forshadowed that they would be together? When he was hiding under a pile of dead people he either helped killing or stood by and watched or when he made sexual comments toward her mother?
      Since I don't care for shipping debacles and have little tolerance for it, I'll respond XD

      It wasn't foreshadowed at all, but Neal in his last episode told Emma to find Tallahasse even if it's not with him. Many people think that paralleling Neal and Emma's bad relaionship to Emma's small bonds with Hook were related....I don't think they got it. It was more about Emma than about any relationship.

      I agree. It wasn't about any relationship, it was about Emma and her trust issues. In the same episode she didn't even trust her mother and Snow had to reassure her "We are going home TOGETHER".

      That certainly made her realize that Snow will never leave her daughter behind. No wonder they embraced after her mother reassured and swore seriously to her. Unlike Neal in the past and Killian, Snow earned her trust for that. It was very touching.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Now back on topic and not reminiscing about the past! XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Neal's return will certainly relate to his warning or something.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:

      Since I don't care for shipping debacles and have little tolerance for it, I'll respond XD

      It wasn't foreshadowed at all, but Neal in his last episode told Emma to find Tallahasse even if it's not with him. Many people think that paralleling Neal and Emma's bad relaionship to Emma's small bonds with Hook were related....I don't think they got it. It was more about Emma than about any relationship.

      It was in some way. Flashbacks and present day storyline are always linked

      In flashback we saw Emma and Neal stealing a car

      In present day, we saw Emma and Hook stealing the compass

      We knew Neal/Emma eventually fall in love after that, so I expected the same to happen with Emma/Hook.

      It worked, at least for me, because I knew something would happen between those 2 back then

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 8Rob wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:

      Since I don't care for shipping debacles and have little tolerance for it, I'll respond XD

      It wasn't foreshadowed at all, but Neal in his last episode told Emma to find Tallahasse even if it's not with him. Many people think that paralleling Neal and Emma's bad relaionship to Emma's small bonds with Hook were related....I don't think they got it. It was more about Emma than about any relationship.

      It was in some way. Flashbacks and present day storyline are always linked

      In flashback we saw Emma and Neal stealing a car

      In present day, we saw Emma and Hook stealing the compass

      We knew Neal/Emma eventually fall in love after that, so I expected the same to happen with Emma/Hook.

      It worked, at least for me, because I knew something would happen between those 2 back then

      Congrats! Now, let's get back on the path that was set.....

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • In the flashbacks we see Emma lose home with Neal. In the present day we see Emma talk about that loss and find home with Snow. Emma hugged Snow first for the first time and Snow said we go home together. It was Emma and Neal and Snow and home. Hook was just the sounding board so Emma could talk for one scene about Neal, the other parts she talked to the Giant about home and loss. She talked to the giant more then Hook. Emma and Neal and Snow and home.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Oncefirebird wrote:
      In the flashbacks we see Emma lose home with Neal. In the present day we see Emma talk about that loss and find home with Snow. Emma hugged Snow first for the first time and Snow said we go home together. It was Emma and Neal and Snow and home. Hook was just the sounding board so Emma could talk for one scene about Neal, the other parts she talked to the Giant about home and loss. She talked to the giant more then Hook. Emma and Neal and Snow and home.

      I agree but since it's off topic I opened another thread http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:267106

      Let's continue there.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yeah my dream is getting a little closer to reality.

      That Neal is resurrected and reconciled with his father. I figured this was the only reason Gold became the Dark One again. To defeat Hades and Death itself to get his son back.

      But I can see Neal giving his warning saying his goodbyes to Rumple, Emma & Henry. Then closure. And so he moves on to whatever there is in the OUaT universe.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Wow, I never thought we'd see this day. 

      I am also really hoping for some closure w/ Neal.  For Emma and Rumple.  And I guess with Henry.  (I just don't care about Henry enough.  But it'd be valid.)  And I agree w/ everyone else above that there will be sort of warning provided.  He's resurfacing to help them.  It just makes sense.

      Maybe Neal will even tell Emma, "hey.  go for it with Hook.  don't hold back.  let it go.".

      ...then they'll all sing. ;)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I may have found what parts of Neal's warning is.

      "Stop what you are doing before it's too late."

      It's from this link: http://www.screenspy.com/articles/tv/once-upon-a-time-exclusive-scoop-on-the-100th-episode/ page 1.

      Obviously this is related to Emma's plan and I don't her idea would work. What Neal seems to be warning is a bad sign.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky
      Lady Junky removed this reply because:
      out of topic
      16:48, February 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Lady Junky
      Lady Junky removed this reply because:
      out of topic
      16:49, February 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • I don't think Neal is ever gonna be resurrected sadly, his death was done so Rumple would not have his happy ending and his story would continue, and he would continue to struggle between being a hero and a villain.

      Btw, I don't get why they were so secretive of MRJ's return when he filmed and now they just revealed it with an announcement instead of waiting until the episode airs. Why???

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky
      Lady Junky removed this reply because:
      out of topic
      16:49, February 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      I don't think Neal is ever gonna be resurrected sadly, his death was done so Rumple would not have his happy ending and his story would continue, and he would continue to struggle between being a hero and a villain.

      Btw, I don't get why they were so secretive of MRJ's return when he filmed and now they just revealed it with an announcement instead of waiting until the episode airs. Why???

      Because the episode was viewed by the press so it would have come out anyway.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky
      Lady Junky removed this reply because:
      out of topic
      16:49, February 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Lady Junky
      Lady Junky removed this reply because:
      out of topic
      16:50, February 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Farerb wrote:

      Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      I don't think Neal is ever gonna be resurrected sadly, his death was done so Rumple would not have his happy ending and his story would continue, and he would continue to struggle between being a hero and a villain.

      Btw, I don't get why they were so secretive of MRJ's return when he filmed and now they just revealed it with an announcement instead of waiting until the episode airs. Why???

      Because the episode was viewed by the press so it would have come out anyway.

      Just like they spoiled who the pilot character return is?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky
      Lady Junky removed this reply because:
      out of topic
      16:50, February 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:

      Farerb wrote:

      Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      I don't think Neal is ever gonna be resurrected sadly, his death was done so Rumple would not have his happy ending and his story would continue, and he would continue to struggle between being a hero and a villain.

      Btw, I don't get why they were so secretive of MRJ's return when he filmed and now they just revealed it with an announcement instead of waiting until the episode airs. Why???

      Because the episode was viewed by the press so it would have come out anyway.

      Just like they spoiled who the pilot character return is?

      Who? But seriously, don't tell.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky
      Lady Junky removed this reply because:
      out of topic
      16:51, February 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Lady Junky
      Lady Junky removed this reply because:
      out of topic
      16:50, February 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Lady Junky
      Lady Junky removed this reply because:
      out of topic
      16:51, February 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • (MOD) Discussion about anyone not named Neal is taken at an alarm, but this discssion of 5a does not concern Neal and his future prospects. Any further posts concerning what is off-topic and not related to Neal's return will be promptly deleted.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:

      Chameleon-Guy wrote:

      Farerb wrote:

      Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      I don't think Neal is ever gonna be resurrected sadly, his death was done so Rumple would not have his happy ending and his story would continue, and he would continue to struggle between being a hero and a villain.

      Btw, I don't get why they were so secretive of MRJ's return when he filmed and now they just revealed it with an announcement instead of waiting until the episode airs. Why???

      Because the episode was viewed by the press so it would have come out anyway.

      Just like they spoiled who the pilot character return is?

      Who? But seriously, don't tell.

      They didn't leak it, because it would be a huge spoiler, so Neal could have been kept a secret too.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      (MOD) Discussion about anyone not named Neal is taken at an alarm, but this discssion of 5a does not concern Neal and his future prospects. Any further posts concerning what is off-topic and not related to Neal's return will be promptly deleted.


      Next time, would be cool to say it sooner and not being yourself involved in the "out of topic" thing ;) Don't think the mod thing could be taken seriously if yourself you're doing it :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • y'know LJ, your post is technically off-topic too. Could've taken it to Eskaver's wall instead of publicly humiliating him while also defying him.

      That said, I am a little curious as to how Neal will be included, since even Jennifer Morrison didn't know during filming of this episode. That would imply that they aren't in many scenes together (at least for this episode) so she wouldn't have seen him or necessarily his part of the script. Maybe it's like Elsa, where he won't appear until the end?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver
      Eskaver removed this reply because:
      DNK is totally true
      17:03, February 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:
      y'know LJ, your post is technically off-topic too. Could've taken it to Eskaver's wall instead of publicly humiliating him while also defying him.

      That said, I am a little curious as to how Neal will be included, since even Jennifer Morrison didn't know during filming of this episode. That would imply that they aren't in many scenes together (at least for this episode) so she wouldn't have seen him or necessarily his part of the script. Maybe it's like Elsa, where he won't appear until the end?

      Maybe Neal is a spirit or a CGI construct of some sort which could explain why JMO wasn't aware of it during filming.

      I'm thinking Neal's stuff will be the cold open or at least toward the early-middle, but filming in two different locations and/or times could be the reason how they kept things discreet.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:

      That said, I am a little curious as to how Neal will be included, since even Jennifer Morrison didn't know during filming of this episode. That would imply that they aren't in many scenes together (at least for this episode) so she wouldn't have seen him or necessarily his part of the script. Maybe it's like Elsa, where he won't appear until the end?

      From the teasers, it was implied that Neal would appear in the opening scene. It is very possible that is was added into the script much later, when they worked everything out with MRJ.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:
      y'know LJ, your post is technically off-topic too. Could've taken it to Eskaver's wall instead of publicly humiliating him while also defying him.

      That said, I am a little curious as to how Neal will be included, since even Jennifer Morrison didn't know during filming of this episode. That would imply that they aren't in many scenes together (at least for this episode) so she wouldn't have seen him or necessarily his part of the script. Maybe it's like Elsa, where he won't appear until the end?

      Spoiler...

      ...

      JMO was lying. The scene is in the beginning and it involves Emma and Neal. That's the only scene he has in the episode. No Rumple. No Henry :(

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:
      DatNuttyKid wrote:
      y'know LJ, your post is technically off-topic too. Could've taken it to Eskaver's wall instead of publicly humiliating him while also defying him.

      That said, I am a little curious as to how Neal will be included, since even Jennifer Morrison didn't know during filming of this episode. That would imply that they aren't in many scenes together (at least for this episode) so she wouldn't have seen him or necessarily his part of the script. Maybe it's like Elsa, where he won't appear until the end?

      Spoiler...

      ...

      JMO was lying. The scene is in the beginning and it involves Emma and Neal. That's the only scene he has in the episode. No Rumple. No Henry :(

      Well, he could have been in spirit form right? Could have been CGI, unless it was with both actors and if so, we'd have to look when MRJ filmed it because they don't necessarily film the episode in order.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:
      DatNuttyKid wrote:
      y'know LJ, your post is technically off-topic too. Could've taken it to Eskaver's wall instead of publicly humiliating him while also defying him.

      That said, I am a little curious as to how Neal will be included, since even Jennifer Morrison didn't know during filming of this episode. That would imply that they aren't in many scenes together (at least for this episode) so she wouldn't have seen him or necessarily his part of the script. Maybe it's like Elsa, where he won't appear until the end?

      Spoiler...

      ...

      JMO was lying. The scene is in the beginning and it involves Emma and Neal. That's the only scene he has in the episode. No Rumple. No Henry :(

      So is it, like, a flashback then? Or why is he in the underworld? And where are all the other people who came with her?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DatNuttyKid wrote:
      Farerb wrote:
      DatNuttyKid wrote:
      y'know LJ, your post is technically off-topic too. Could've taken it to Eskaver's wall instead of publicly humiliating him while also defying him.

      That said, I am a little curious as to how Neal will be included, since even Jennifer Morrison didn't know during filming of this episode. That would imply that they aren't in many scenes together (at least for this episode) so she wouldn't have seen him or necessarily his part of the script. Maybe it's like Elsa, where he won't appear until the end?

      Spoiler...

      ...

      JMO was lying. The scene is in the beginning and it involves Emma and Neal. That's the only scene he has in the episode. No Rumple. No Henry :(

      So is it, like, a flashback then? Or why is he in the underworld? And where are all the other people who came with her?

      That's on the way to the underworld in Emma's dream.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Whether JMo knew in advance or not is irrelevant. based on the various spoilers revealed so far, it appears that Neal is just in the cold-open, and is giving a warning to Emma. Since it doesn't appear to involve any of the other characters there, this could be a vision that only Emma receives. Which makes sense since the whole "Operation Firebird" thing is really her quest to begin with.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Question: Is true love born with or made?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.