FANDOM


  • So this is just a couple of questions that I have, that we still haven't answered. What does everyone else think about them?

    Who is The Dragon?, Why did a wolf arrive when Emma tried to leave Storybrooke?. Why is it that characters like Snow White and other fairytales were known about 300 years ago, but their story is only about 30 years ago in the show?, What happened between Maleficent, King Stefan and Briar Rose/how did she turn evil?, How did Mulan and Aurora return Philip 's soul, Why can the White Rabbit cross realms?, Why did Regina kill the Blind Witch (did they have a past)?, Who is Lily's father (we will probably find out later)

    I'm sure there are WAY more questions, please add them if you think of one, and tell me what theories you have for the unanswered questions.

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Some of these are just continuation errors, but still

      Why did SW and Charming seem so surprised about hearing of the Dark Curse in Pilot, after previously being told by the QOD?

      Why do Snow White talk about Regina poisoning an apple because she was prettier than her?

      Where did Prince Thomas disappear to?

      What happened to Maleficent's state in the undoing of the First Curse?

      How did Hansel and Gretel survive in the Infinite Forest?

      Where is Mulan's home kingdom?

      How did Phillip regain his soul?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well, let's divvy it up and solve them.

      1. Who is the Dragon? Noone important.

      2. Wolf appearances? Those are faciliatators of fate. Fate.

      3. Why don't the timeline match with the Grimm stories and stuff? Not ever going to be answered.

      4. Maleficent's backstory? Not at all important.

      5. How did Phillip get his soul back? Well, we might find that out soon.....or never.

      6. Why can the Rabbit cross realms? Why is a hat a portal? Why do magic beans cause vortexes? That's a silly question, but it ties in with the "rabbit hole" in Alice in Wonderland.

      7. Regina and BW's backstory? Might find it out....or never.

      8. Lily's father? Might find it out......or never.

      9. Why was the DC surprising to Snow and David? Retcon

      10. Why did Snow say she was prettier than her? Retcon

      11. Where did Thomas go? Nowhere important and we will never find out. Probably fell down a plot hole.

      12. What happened to Ash Zombie Maleficent? Well, noone knows, but I'd say her castle must have been dusty!

      13. How did Hansel and Gretel survive a year in the Infinite Forest? Well, it's just a really confusing forest, not a desert. Plus, the Apprentice lives there.

      14. Where does Mulan come from? Some place vagueluy Asian and not important...until she gets a backstory.

      15. Already answered.

      One of the most important things to take out of this is that:

      1. Not everything will be answered.

      2. Not everything is worth being answered.

      3. The writers tend to liberally retcon things,

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lola987 wrote:
      So this is just a couple of questions that I have, that we still haven't answered. What does everyone else think about them?

      Who is The Dragon?

      He's just a dragon that came to the LWM.

      Why did a wolf arrive when Emma tried to leave Storybrooke?

      There is a connection with wolves and fate, but we haven't gotten it fleshed out yet.

      Why is it that characters like Snow White and other fairytales were known about 300 years ago, but their story is only about 30 years ago in the show?

      Outside of the scope of the show, but the two best explainations are 1. certain people had visions of the future in other worlds and wrote it down, or 2. the stories being created allowed for the characters to manifest in these fictional worlds.

      What happened between Maleficent, King Stefan and Briar Rose/how did she turn evil?

      We don't know yet, although someone close to Mal was probably killed. I'm assuming the show will get to the story eventually.

      How did Mulan and Aurora return Philip 's soul?

      Probably by going to the Underworld or something similar and getting it back.

      Why can the White Rabbit cross realms?

      Because this show is fantasy, and it ties into his character in the source material.

      Why did Regina kill the Blind Witch (did they have a past)?

      Well, somehow the Blind Witch had Regina's apple, so most likely they knew each other.

      Who is Lily's father? (we will probably find out later)

      Someone who can shapeshift into a dragon. I'm assuming the show will reveal this at a later point as well.

      I'm sure there are WAY more questions, please add them if you think of one, and tell me what theories you have for the unanswered questions.

      I answered in bold above.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • HalcyonJays wrote:
      Some of these are just continuation errors, but still

      Why did SW and Charming seem so surprised about hearing of the Dark Curse in Pilot, after previously being told by the QOD?

      Because they didn't fully believe the Queens of Darkness.

      Why do Snow White talk about Regina poisoning an apple because she was prettier than her?

      For a canon explanation, maybe Snow didn't want to get into the whole Regina thing right then and there.

      Where did Prince Thomas disappear to?

      Who knows. He was obviously fine though as he made it to SB with Regina's curse.

      What happened to Maleficent's state in the undoing of the First Curse?

      Does it matter? They were able to revive her.

      How did Hansel and Gretel survive in the Infinite Forest?

      They ran around and probably got help from random people until the Dark Curse hit and brought them to SB.

      Where is Mulan's home kingdom?

      Somewhere in FTL in what is probably fictional medival Asia.

      How did Phillip regain his soul?

      With the help of Aurora and Mulan.

      I answered in bold above.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Why people make excuses for the writers? Retcons and plot holes are a thing in this show, why not acknowledge that? The thing with the curse and QoD was a big retcon that didn't make sense with the pilot. Maleficent specifically told Snow and Charming about the curse and what it does, and Charming and Snow went to Rumple anyway and were shocked SHOCKED when he told them about the curse and what it does, even though they knew all about it before. Sorry, but there is no good explanation for it and I don't see any reason why apologize for the writers and try to make a HEADCANON excuse for that when it really is just a retcon that made a plot hole.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:
      Why people make excuses for the writers? Retcons and plot holes are a thing in this show, why not acknowledge that? The thing with the curse and QoD was a big retcon that didn't make sense with the pilot. Maleficent specifically told Snow and Charming about the curse and what it does, and Charming and Snow went to Rumple anyway and were shocked SHOCKED when he told them about the curse and what it does, even though they knew all about it before. Sorry, but there is no good explanation for it and I don't see any reason why apologize for the writers and try to make a HEADCANON excuse for that when it really is just a retcon that made a plot hole.

      Hmmm, I'd take a look over the thread again.I'm certain I said retcon and plot hole a few times XD

      And, you only answered one question of like 17, lol.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:
      Why people make excuses for the writers? Retcons and plot holes are a thing in this show, why not acknowledge that? The thing with the curse and QoD was a big retcon that didn't make sense with the pilot. Maleficent specifically told Snow and Charming about the curse and what it does, and Charming and Snow went to Rumple anyway and were shocked SHOCKED when he told them about the curse and what it does, even though they knew all about it before. Sorry, but there is no good explanation for it and I don't see any reason why apologize for the writers and try to make a HEADCANON excuse for that when it really is just a retcon that made a plot hole.

      Well, that's your style. I prefer to put in a reason for the actions on the show. Obviously, it was because they are somewhat retconning what they did in the Pilot, but to put that as your canon reason completely takes you out of the show. Like why even watch the show in the first place then, if you just know it is a work of fiction that is made by a group of people in California? Why are you calling the actors by their characters names? Why write on here at all? Sorry I care enough to try to find in universe explanations. XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It's not a question but I just realized that maleficent had the golden egg with the true lov'es potion iinside her while she was pregnant with Lily

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 123a123 wrote:
      It's not a question but I just realized that maleficent had the golden egg with the true lov'es potion iinside her while she was pregnant with Lily

      Yep, must have felt weird.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      123a123 wrote:
      It's not a question but I just realized that maleficent had the golden egg with the true lov'es potion iinside her while she was pregnant with Lily
      Yep, must have felt weird.


      That would raise another question; what happened to that golden egg when Mal turned into a human again?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I have a huge list on my profile here:

      http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/User:Edzz

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JMXD96 wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      123a123 wrote:
      It's not a question but I just realized that maleficent had the golden egg with the true lov'es potion iinside her while she was pregnant with Lily
      Yep, must have felt weird.

      That would raise another question; what happened to that golden egg when Mal turned into a human again?

      Answer: Magic!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      JMXD96 wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      123a123 wrote:
      It's not a question but I just realized that maleficent had the golden egg with the true lov'es potion iinside her while she was pregnant with Lily
      Yep, must have felt weird.

      That would raise another question; what happened to that golden egg when Mal turned into a human again?
      Answer: Magic!


      I'll assume it's the best kind: PLOT Magic!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JMXD96 wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      JMXD96 wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      123a123 wrote:
      It's not a question but I just realized that maleficent had the golden egg with the true lov'es potion iinside her while she was pregnant with Lily
      Yep, must have felt weird.

      That would raise another question; what happened to that golden egg when Mal turned into a human again?
      Answer: Magic!

      I'll assume it's the best kind: PLOT Magic!

      Yes, indeed! Technically her internal organs would be misplaced and she'd have a huge egg shape growth sticking out, but that would look painful.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edzz wrote:
      I have a huge list on my profile here:

      http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/User:Edzz

      Good list. I can answer one of them with the actual in show canon answer: In Heart of Gold how did Robin get to Oz? Answer: He is using Jefferson's hat. The door with the green curtains matches the door with the green curtains in Jefferson's hat, and that door was confirmed to go to Oz.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • this is mines:

      1) What happened to Will after season 4? How he returned to Wonderland?

      2) Why didn't Rumple used his power to see the future to pre-seem Pan plans and impede it?

      3) Why did Melin chosed Arthur?

      4) How did Sidney become a genie?

      5) Why after their first kiss, Belle is no longer able to break the DO curse of Rumple? What would happened if Belle have broke it?

      6) How the Darlings knew that Henry was the one Pan was loking for?

      7) How did Hook came back of Neverland of the first time?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Easy, Here's my answers.

      1) Not important and we will never know. Magic beans, anyone?

      2) Rumple is smart, but not omniscient. He focused on Bae and not his father. He tried to use his powers in Neverland but failed. Anyhow in Once you can't see the future, but see snippits of it in a hazy way.

      3) Because the source is Arthrian legend, not Lancelotian legends. Fate.

      4) Not important. Never would be answered. That's like asking who was Leopold's father.

      5) Because of plot. If Belle broke it, we wouldn't have a show.

      6) Pan told them.

      7) Pan allowed him. What first time? He and Laim went there using the Pegasus ship, then traveled back the same way. Then he used a bean to go there. Then, he made a deal to work for Pan and he could come and go as he pleased.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • thank you very much

        Preparing Editor Spell
    •   Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:

      5) Because of plot. If Belle broke it, we wouldn't have a show.

      I thought it was said that Belle could not brake the curse because Rumple wanted and embraced the darkness making it no longer a curse but a gift.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well PuckBunny is hardly an unbiased source. She's a hard core Swanfire shipper, and so of course hates the show ever since Neal was killed off. XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Well PuckBunny is hardly an unbiased source. She's a hard core Swanfire shipper, and so of course hates the show ever since Neal was killed off. XD

      Don't know the person. Don't care what they ship. Thought it was funny.

      And as Merlin said: "It doesn't matter".

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 2 other questions I had was, how was Merlin able to communicate while in the tree? (he talked to Emma when she was a little girl and we know that he talked through the apprentice) and how comes the Shadow could come to London (if it was in a land without magic and he's made of magic it makes no sense - we saw the Chernabog die when he entered a land without magic)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lola987 wrote:
      Another question I had was, how was Merlin able to communicate while in the tree? (he talked to Emma when she was a little girl and we know that he talked through the apprentice)

      Merlin answered that question: "It doesn't matter".

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lola987 wrote:
      2 other questions I had was, how was Merlin able to communicate while in the tree? (he talked to Emma when she was a little girl and we know that he talked through the apprentice) and how comes the Shadow could come to London (if it was in a land without magic and he's made of magic it makes no sense - we saw the Chernabog die when he entered a land without magic)

      About Merlin, he's a super powerful magical being. About the Shadow, it is dream based, and dreams occur even in our world.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • One of my unanswered questions is; How did Henry age normally but Ingrid didn't?

      I mean no-one who was cursed aged and I know Henry wasn't cursed and was born in the LWM, but Ingrid wasn't cursed either and she didn't age. I know Ingrid stated "Time works different here" but that really doesn't answer the question.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • JMXD96 wrote:
      One of my unanswered questions is; How did Henry age normally but Ingrid didn't?

      I mean no-one who was cursed aged and I know Henry wasn't cursed and was born in the LWM, but Ingrid wasn't cursed either and she didn't age. I know Ingrid stated "Time works different here" but that really doesn't answer the question.

      Who's to say Ingrid didn't age? She was already an adult when she came to LWM, so Elizabeth can play her at different ages while looking the same. Just like Lana played like 18 year old Regina, and still plays present day Regina.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      JMXD96 wrote:
      One of my unanswered questions is; How did Henry age normally but Ingrid didn't?

      I mean no-one who was cursed aged and I know Henry wasn't cursed and was born in the LWM, but Ingrid wasn't cursed either and she didn't age. I know Ingrid stated "Time works different here" but that really doesn't answer the question.

      Who's to say Ingrid didn't age? She was already an adult when she came to LWM, so Elizabeth can play her at different ages while looking the same. Just like Lana played like 18 year old Regina, and still plays present day Regina.


      If that's the case I find it weird how the writers decided to put emphasis on the fact that time stands still in Storybrooke. Guess it's just one of those things we'll never get an explanation for.

      Although I will admit your explanation is quite valid.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      JMXD96 wrote:
      One of my unanswered questions is; How did Henry age normally but Ingrid didn't?

      I mean no-one who was cursed aged and I know Henry wasn't cursed and was born in the LWM, but Ingrid wasn't cursed either and she didn't age. I know Ingrid stated "Time works different here" but that really doesn't answer the question.

      Who's to say Ingrid didn't age? She was already an adult when she came to LWM, so Elizabeth can play her at different ages while looking the same. Just like Lana played like 18 year old Regina, and still plays present day Regina.

      Jennifer Morrison also played 18 year old Emma. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The issue is it's slightly hard to see Ingrid as younger, but that's what we were suppose to infer with her sisters. I mean their father was 70 and non eof them were married yet, so I'd imagine that they were suppose to be in their 20s then and now Ingrid is in her 40s to 50s now.

      Tricky detail was that she appears the same to us and Emma to Ingrid during the curse met in SB and Emma said "You haven't aged a day!" So, I believe we can't truly answer that because we can say it implied that Ingrid was younger than she looked, but Emma contradicts that by saying that Ingrid from the 1990s looked like her 2011 self.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      The issue is it's slightly hard to see Ingrid as younger, but that's what we were suppose to infer with her sisters. I mean their father was 70 and non eof them were married yet, so I'd imagine that they were suppose to be in their 20s then and now Ingrid is in her 40s to 50s now.

      Tricky detail was that she appears the same to us and Emma to Ingrid during the curse met in SB and Emma said "You haven't aged a day!" So, I believe we can't truly answer that because we can say it implied that Ingrid was younger than she looked, but Emma contradicts that by saying that Ingrid from the 1990s looked like her 2011 self.

      She coincidentally met Ursula and Cruella and drank from the youth potion they conveniently made from egg shells. See I can appologize for the writers as well.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      The issue is it's slightly hard to see Ingrid as younger, but that's what we were suppose to infer with her sisters. I mean their father was 70 and non eof them were married yet, so I'd imagine that they were suppose to be in their 20s then and now Ingrid is in her 40s to 50s now.

      Tricky detail was that she appears the same to us and Emma to Ingrid during the curse met in SB and Emma said "You haven't aged a day!" So, I believe we can't truly answer that because we can say it implied that Ingrid was younger than she looked, but Emma contradicts that by saying that Ingrid from the 1990s looked like her 2011 self.

      She coincidentally met Ursula and Cruella and drank from the youth potion they conveniently made from egg shells. See I can appologize for the writers as well.

      Mockery will be seen as an act of trolling or aggression. Anyhow, I have no clue how Ursula (because Cruella knows no real magic) knew how to make a youth potion. Probably just needed a vial of magic.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Farerb wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      The issue is it's slightly hard to see Ingrid as younger, but that's what we were suppose to infer with her sisters. I mean their father was 70 and non eof them were married yet, so I'd imagine that they were suppose to be in their 20s then and now Ingrid is in her 40s to 50s now.

      Tricky detail was that she appears the same to us and Emma to Ingrid during the curse met in SB and Emma said "You haven't aged a day!" So, I believe we can't truly answer that because we can say it implied that Ingrid was younger than she looked, but Emma contradicts that by saying that Ingrid from the 1990s looked like her 2011 self.

      She coincidentally met Ursula and Cruella and drank from the youth potion they conveniently made from egg shells. See I can appologize for the writers as well.
      Mockery will be seen as an act of trolling or aggression. Anyhow, I have no clue how Ursula (because Cruella knows no real magic) knew how to make a youth potion. Probably just needed a vial of magic.

      I wasn't trying to mock you. The youth potion is something they made from Lily's egg. Ingrid meeting them is plausible.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      Farerb wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      The issue is it's slightly hard to see Ingrid as younger, but that's what we were suppose to infer with her sisters. I mean their father was 70 and non eof them were married yet, so I'd imagine that they were suppose to be in their 20s then and now Ingrid is in her 40s to 50s now.

      Tricky detail was that she appears the same to us and Emma to Ingrid during the curse met in SB and Emma said "You haven't aged a day!" So, I believe we can't truly answer that because we can say it implied that Ingrid was younger than she looked, but Emma contradicts that by saying that Ingrid from the 1990s looked like her 2011 self.

      She coincidentally met Ursula and Cruella and drank from the youth potion they conveniently made from egg shells. See I can appologize for the writers as well.
      Mockery will be seen as an act of trolling or aggression. Anyhow, I have no clue how Ursula (because Cruella knows no real magic) knew how to make a youth potion. Probably just needed a vial of magic.
      I wasn't trying to mock you. The youth potion is something they made from Lily's egg. Ingrid meeting them is plausible.

      Well, understand it can be read that way. Anyhow, it would have been a great way of connecting the dots, so to speak. Season 4 probably would have been better with Connecting Ingrid with the QoD if Frozen didn't take up 35-55% of the time.

      Could have had Ingrid trying to get her happy ending and then have Rumple comeback midway through the arc with Ursula and Cruella and then end the arc with the return of Maleficent.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      The issue is it's slightly hard to see Ingrid as younger, but that's what we were suppose to infer with her sisters. I mean their father was 70 and non eof them were married yet, so I'd imagine that they were suppose to be in their 20s then and now Ingrid is in her 40s to 50s now.

      Tricky detail was that she appears the same to us and Emma to Ingrid during the curse met in SB and Emma said "You haven't aged a day!" So, I believe we can't truly answer that because we can say it implied that Ingrid was younger than she looked, but Emma contradicts that by saying that Ingrid from the 1990s looked like her 2011 self.

      Well, true Emma did say that. Maybe ice magic keeps you looking young? Or you know, we do have a thing called Botox in the LWM. XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      The issue is it's slightly hard to see Ingrid as younger, but that's what we were suppose to infer with her sisters. I mean their father was 70 and non eof them were married yet, so I'd imagine that they were suppose to be in their 20s then and now Ingrid is in her 40s to 50s now.

      Tricky detail was that she appears the same to us and Emma to Ingrid during the curse met in SB and Emma said "You haven't aged a day!" So, I believe we can't truly answer that because we can say it implied that Ingrid was younger than she looked, but Emma contradicts that by saying that Ingrid from the 1990s looked like her 2011 self.

      Well, true Emma did say that. Maybe ice magic keeps you looking young? Or you know, we do have a thing called Botox in the LWM. XD

      Yep, know we know her former job in the LWM!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • New question :

      What happened to the Lost Boys after they come to SB?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Blair Salvatore wrote:
      New question :

      What happened to the Lost Boys after they come to SB?

      Orphanage.....Anyhow, they were tossed back into their previous worlds.. or the Ef.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Blair Salvatore wrote:
      New question :

      What happened to the Lost Boys after they come to SB?

      They are still living in SB assumably.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Blair Salvatore wrote:
      New question :

      What happened to the Lost Boys after they come to SB?

      They are still living in SB assumably.

      Nope, CDA, remeber that they all went back to what world they came from at the end of 3a...which could literally be from any world. So, it's highly unknown if the Lost Boys from the EF still stayed within the EF and if they were in the second (or third) curse's proximity.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Blair Salvatore wrote:
      New question :

      What happened to the Lost Boys after they come to SB?

      They are still living in SB assumably.
      Nope, CDA, remeber that they all went back to what world they came from at the end of 3a...which could literally be from any world. So, it's highly unknown if the Lost Boys from the EF still stayed within the EF and if they were in the second (or third) curse's proximity.

      Everyone was pulled back to SB though. Like Dr. Whale.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Blair Salvatore wrote:
      New question :

      What happened to the Lost Boys after they come to SB?

      They are still living in SB assumably.
      Nope, CDA, remeber that they all went back to what world they came from at the end of 3a...which could literally be from any world. So, it's highly unknown if the Lost Boys from the EF still stayed within the EF and if they were in the second (or third) curse's proximity.
      Everyone was pulled back to SB though. Like Dr. Whale.

      Nope, not everyone. That hasn't been confirmed as Hook outran the curse and Eric (who was in the first curse) was beyond its limits. There's no telling where the Lost Boys are. Simplest assumption: They are in SB. But we do not know.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • There were Lost Boys at Bae's funeral

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Blair Salvatore wrote:
      New question :

      What happened to the Lost Boys after they come to SB?

      They are still living in SB assumably.
      Nope, CDA, remeber that they all went back to what world they came from at the end of 3a...which could literally be from any world. So, it's highly unknown if the Lost Boys from the EF still stayed within the EF and if they were in the second (or third) curse's proximity.
      Everyone was pulled back to SB though. Like Dr. Whale.
      Nope, not everyone. That hasn't been confirmed as Hook outran the curse and Eric (who was in the first curse) was beyond its limits. There's no telling where the Lost Boys are. Simplest assumption: They are in SB. But we do not know.

      Well, at least some returned, because like Edzz said, they were at his funeral.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • this is a stupid question that probably won't be answered on the show, but, what is Mr. Gold and Dr. Whale's first name?

      Also, I don't think this is going to be answered, but how did the storybook come to Mary Margaret - how did it just appear

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lola987 wrote:
      this is a stupid question that probably won't be answered on the show, but, what is Mr. Gold and Dr. Whale's first name?

      Also, I don't think this is going to be answered, but how did the storybook come to Mary Margaret - how did it just appear

      1. They don't have first names.

      2. It appeared because---Hope! Or when you need it most, aka it randomly appeared when she was looking in her closet.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lola987 wrote:
      this is a stupid question that probably won't be answered on the show, but, what is Mr. Gold and Dr. Whale's first name?

      Also, I don't think this is going to be answered, but how did the storybook come to Mary Margaret - how did it just appear

      I think Gold's first name is Rumplestilkin and Whale's is Frank. XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • "If you have to make up a story of your own to explain it, it's already a mistake. But you can't just make up your own stories to account for their mistakes. They make a lot of these mistakes, and people point them out."

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:
      "If you have to make up a story of your own to explain it, it's already a mistake. But you can't just make up your own stories to account for their mistakes. They make a lot of these mistakes, and people point them out."

      Mind crediting that quote? (Seems like someone must have said it since you put it in quotation marks.)

      Headcanoning or theorizing as it's called is fine (as long as it isn't too much of a stretch). However, theories shouldn't be used to answer questions in the absolute because they aren't fact. Once isn't too bad with this usually (minus some iffy stuff in season 5 thus far). They address random holes, gaps, and questions that can easily tie into something they want to use for the story.

      The most important thing above that quote and other things is: Not every question is worth an answer.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Okay so I have some questions my own, like WHERE THE HELL IS “graduation Henry” or the others that lived when Regina and adult Henry was in the curse? Why is there not two Zelenas? The one engaged to Chad and the one that helped Alice and Robin! When Snow White and Prince Charming suddenly showed up in the last episode to help, it was the ones from where Zelena came to help, where are the originals at the season finale? I don’t understand anything! Why are there not three Henry’s? One adult, one graduation Henry and one from the wish kingdom. Please help me understand:)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hi, I have a question about the dark curse that’s been bothering me. The dark curse is created to bring everyone to a land without magic aka our world. In the first season, storybrook had no magic powers, so rumpel brought magic to it by bottling true love. In season 3, regina destroys the dark curse, storybrook is wiped off this world and everyone returns back to the enchanted forest (except for emma and henry ofc). So when the second curse is enacted to escape Zelena, how come there’s already magic in Storybrook? It should be a land without magic. Did I miss something about the second curse? Xxx

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • My explanation is that Regina changed the first curse so that it wouldn't have magic.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.