FANDOM


  • Before the third curse, Merida is still consumed with vengeance of her father's death and hasn't made a closure yet. She seemed like she wishes to slay Arthur, that is why we see her journeying to Camelot as the curse struck.

    And since every season ends with a lesson in life for Emma, she might try to reason with the scottish queen.

    I mean Emma looked vengeful on Rumple two. And if Emma does not disturb the death of Killian and might let him move on near the end, she might try to reason with Merida not to go through her mistake. Which might be the reason why in the bts photos show Arthur is still alive, how they said Arthur will show regrets, and how we may finally see everyone leave home to fairytale land.

    It's just a thought. But since this arc is about closures and everyone we knew has to make one (the characters who are still alive), Merida might have to make one herself.

    What do you think?

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • NickyHelp wrote:

      It's just a thought. But since this arc is about closures and everyone we knew has to make one (the characters who are still alive), Merida might have to make one herself.

      What do you think?

      Merlin said, that it is easier to live with the darkness, if you dress it up as vengeance. In the OUaT universe, the Darkness appears to be the manifestion of vengeace. Nimue became the first Dark One, because she murdered the man who destroyed her home. Merida is actually making the same mistake as Nimue, by seeking revenge on Arthur. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:

      NickyHelp wrote:

      It's just a thought. But since this arc is about closures and everyone we knew has to make one (the characters who are still alive), Merida might have to make one herself.

      What do you think?

      Merlin said, that it is easier to live with the darkness, if you dress it up as vengeance. In the OUaT universe, the Darkness appears to be the manifestion of vengeace. Nimue became the first Dark One, because she murdered the man who destroyed her home. Merida is actually making the same mistake as Nimue, by seeking revenge on Arthur. 

      So is Emma in the end. I mean she acted like it by blackmailing Rumple.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • NickyHelp wrote:

      So is Emma in the end. I mean she acted like it by blackmailing Rumple.

      Blackmail and vengeance are not the same thing. Emma would have found another way to the Underworld, if Gold had not agreed to help her. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:

      NickyHelp wrote:

      So is Emma in the end. I mean she acted like it by blackmailing Rumple.

      Blackmail and vengeance are not the same thing. Emma would have found another way to the Underworld, if Gold had not agreed to help her. 

      I didn't say Revenge and blackmail are the same thing. I am saying that Emma is showing some kind of revenge on him by blackmailing him.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I have to agree that Emma definitly has a vengeful streak.  First she had to tether herself to the darkness to save SB after Rumple nearly died, then she unwisely tethered Killian to the darkness, and now Rumple has all that darkness back. The goal was to destroy the darkness (which may be an impossible goal, but still), not to give it back to a restored Rumple.

      And we see that vengefulness not in the blackmail, as much as the veiled threat of revealing Rumples Dirty secret to Belle and destroying his happiness. and not that she delivered that threat (which is the blackmail/extortion part), but in her attitude in the way it was delivered.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • NickyHelp wrote:

      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:

      NickyHelp wrote:

      So is Emma in the end. I mean she acted like it by blackmailing Rumple.

      Blackmail and vengeance are not the same thing. Emma would have found another way to the Underworld, if Gold had not agreed to help her. 
      I didn't say Revenge and blackmail are the same thing. I am saying that Emma is showing some kind of revenge on him by blackmailing him.

      Emma is a vengeful one indeed. You know how she would gladly sacrifice Zelena to get rid of the darkness in both her and Killian? She mentioned that she once wanted to avenge Neal's death so she swore vengeance on Zelena for a long time, she just doesn't show it like Regina did with Snow.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well it appears Hades beat Merida to the job of Killing Arthur.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Gpod Joe wrote:

      NickyHelp wrote:

      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:

      NickyHelp wrote:

      So is Emma in the end. I mean she acted like it by blackmailing Rumple.

      Blackmail and vengeance are not the same thing. Emma would have found another way to the Underworld, if Gold had not agreed to help her. 
      I didn't say Revenge and blackmail are the same thing. I am saying that Emma is showing some kind of revenge on him by blackmailing him.

      Emma is a vengeful one indeed. You know how she would gladly sacrifice Zelena to get rid of the darkness in both her and Killian? She mentioned that she once wanted to avenge Neal's death so she swore vengeance on Zelena for a long time, she just doesn't show it like Regina did with Snow.

      Would gladly? She actually tried to, before Killian interfered. And it seems Snow and Regina stragitend her out by scolding her saying it was wrong and their had to have been another way.

      To think Regina too said it was not the way. But for the finale coming up, I fear she will turn evil again. Just as the news and spoilers hinted. But maybe this time, she and Zelena might work together as evil partners. Since they now fully remember each other from childhood and now hold a tragic bond (losing their true loves).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Given that Zelena will actually be on an accidental mission with the Charmings and Killian, there will be no evil team up. Besides, Zelena is starting to build her complex character up towards the "hero" side of the equation, i'd hate to see her also slip back.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote: Given that Zelena will actually be on an accidental mission with the Charmings and Killian, there will be no evil team up. Besides, Zelena is starting to build her complex character up towards the "hero" side of the equation, i'd hate to see her also slip back.

      Not from that scene. Even if it does happen that we might see the two sisters working together, it might not start until the end of the season and the beginning of season 6. And here are some more teases, including one that will involve new and old villains resurfacing: http://tvline.com/2016/05/12/once-upon-a-time-season-5-finale-preview-lana-parrilla-regina-robin-dead/

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.