FANDOM


  • In Birth we saw Gold playing with a snowglobe, that later was given to Hook off-screen. On closer inspection, it looks like there is a hooded figure trapped inside. If so.... who do you thing it is?

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • It's clearly a Darkness-EMF meter. I was totally kidding, but it would explain why Rumple thought Emma was coming, with Belle hiding (not like they sit there all day like that) and instead it was Hook.

      It probably would be a bit of a spoiler isf they said it tells if the Darkness is near and then here pops up Hook, lol.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      It's clearly a Darkness-EMF meter. 

      Hahahahaha!

      Could be.... which is why I think, Nimue is in there. She is totally the type, to have a million backup plans, in case she died.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      It's clearly a Darkness-EMF meter. 
      Hahahahaha!

      Could be.... which is why I think, Nimue is in there. She is totally the type, to have a million backup plans, in case she died.

      I doubt that. I'm sure Nimue is simply in Emma and the globe just tracks Darkness. Probably will be used in 510 or never again. Seems weird to use a snow globe. I mean does shaking it do anything?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:

      I'm sure Nimue is simply in Emma and the globe just tracks Darkness. Probably will be used in 510 or never again. Seems weird to use a snow globe. I mean does shaking it do anything?

      I think that snowglobe is needed for Hook to absorb all the Darkness, but also maked the previous Dark Ones tangible. Merlin said, that only Nimue can help destroy the Darness now. She was the first Dark One, and it needs to killed at its source.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:

      I'm sure Nimue is simply in Emma and the globe just tracks Darkness. Probably will be used in 510 or never again. Seems weird to use a snow globe. I mean does shaking it do anything?

      I think that snowglobe is needed for Hook to absorb all the Darkness, but also maked the previous Dark Ones tangible. Merlin said, that only Nimue can help destroy the Darness now. She was the first Dark One, and it needs to killed at its source.

      Lol, so Christmas is coming? I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be how that works if Rumple was using it. Just a Darkness tracker and that's how Hook could tell that Emma would likely save him.

      Chances are that the Merlin wand (The one the Apprentice had) can transfer all the Darkness into a single person  and the stuff you described.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:

      Lol, so Christmas is coming? I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be how that works if Rumple was using it. Just a Darkness tracker and that's how Hook could tell that Emma would likely save him.

      Chances are that the Merlin wand (The one the Apprentice had) can transfer all the Darkness into a single person  and the stuff you described.

      If you look closely, Hook was not holding the snowglobe, when he jumped off the roof. Honestly, I am starting to think, he was saved with his own magic. Regardless.... there is someone in that snowglobe.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:

      Lol, so Christmas is coming? I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be how that works if Rumple was using it. Just a Darkness tracker and that's how Hook could tell that Emma would likely save him.

      Chances are that the Merlin wand (The one the Apprentice had) can transfer all the Darkness into a single person  and the stuff you described.

      If you look closely, Hook was not holding the snowglobe, when he jumped off the roof. Honestly, I am starting to think, he was saved with his own magic. Regardless.... there is someone in that snowglobe.

      Well, he didn't drop it. He could have used it when walking on to the top of the roof, then put it in a pocket or on the roof then called out and jumped.

      He didn't use magic because :

      1) He would have been used it with all his angst and anger.

      2) Emma said she saved him. There's no reason for her to lie and Hook would feel that he did magic.

      Also, I don't see that "person" you speak of when you are talking about the Snowglobe. It just looks like something generic inside.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.