FANDOM


  • Self explainitory. Here's mine:

    1. Something that shows Storybrooke and has FTL flashbacks like in the show. Both comics have been exclusively in the EF and I wanna see  Emma in comic form.

    2. How Peter Pan met Tinkerbell and exactly what their relationship is in Once.

    3. More Oz/Zelena's time there.

    4. The rise of the Second Dark One/other Dos

    5. More of Merlin's Apprentice.

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Zelena would be cool.

      I think they could do one with a past Dark One. I mean they mentioned Gorgon the Invincible they must be planning to be doing something.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • These would be the 4 stories for me:

      1. Hook/Baelfire flashback in Neverland and Hook/Henry in present day

      2. Zelena in Oz

      3. Ariel before she met Snow in 3x06

      4. Alice and the Queen of Hearts (a.k.a. Cora)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Cool ideas.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • More of Young Alice's adventures.

      Elsa's mastering of regular magic (such as shrinking Ariel down into a bottle).

      Maleficent and Briar Rose.

      Introduce a new character, like Tarzan.

      Or tell us why ScarletQueen broke up... :(

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Any backstories they can't work onto the main show would be great. At least we would have a canon explaination for things. For example, I found Jefferson's backstory very interesting, and it also explains the March Hare, which was cool.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ooh, yes. Backstories. And also fill in missing gaps. We still don't know when or if Snow used the grass whistle Graham gave her, or what the hell it was for. We still don't know how Snow got the Dark Fairy Dust, and we still have yet to learn anything about Blue or the Black Fairy.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Granny flashback would be nice to see too. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 4 stories for a comic.  Dang, there are so many to choose from.

      My 4 would be:

      1. The Blue and the Black Fairy

      2. Baelfire's adventures in and escape from Neverland

      3. Lancelot's tale (Birth from Lady of the Lake, before Arthur & Guin, between Camelot and Cora, and Post Cora to present day).

      4. Ursula

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:

      4. Ursula

      The goddess, the mermaid or the queen? lol

        Preparing Editor Spell
      1. Mulan's backstory!!
      2. A fun but useless story about Regina getting used to baby Henry, and maybe making the fact that Henry wouldn't notice he was the only one aging in Storybrooke canon!
      3. ZELENA'S TIME TRAVEL FAILURE IN OZ!!
      4. An Underworld flashback to when Sheriff Graham died, and what he had to move on. He could help Anita and the dead pack of wolves move on too. Maybe even King Midas!
        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:
      #Mulan's backstory!!
      1. A fun but useless story about Regina getting used to baby Henry, and maybe making the fact that Henry wouldn't notice he was the only one aging in Storybrooke canon!
      2. ZELENA'S TIME TRAVEL FAILURE IN OZ!!
      3. An Underworld flashback to when Sheriff Graham died, and what he had to move on. He could help Anita and the dead pack of wolves move on too. Maybe even King Midas!

      I need way so much more of Graham.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      4. Ursula
      The goddess, the mermaid or the queen? lol

      good point. I'll clarify.  The former mermaid and daughter of Poseidon. Something from her time of terrorizing and villainy.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      4. Ursula
      The goddess, the mermaid or the queen? lol
      good point. I'll clarify.  The former mermaid and daughter of Poseidon. Something from her time of terrorizing and villainy.

      Yeah, 'cause we got her origin, but there's a huge gap between losing her voice, and being willing to crush someone's windpipes (and thus destroying their voice before killing them). So we definitely need to know why she was so feared. Also, why Regina called her Sea Bitch. We didn't really see the Queens of Darkness... Doing dark things.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      4. Ursula
      The goddess, the mermaid or the queen? lol
      good point. I'll clarify.  The former mermaid and daughter of Poseidon. Something from her time of terrorizing and villainy.
      Yeah, 'cause we got her origin, but there's a huge gap between losing her voice, and being willing to crush someone's windpipes (and thus destroying their voice before killing them). So we definitely need to know why she was so feared. Also, why Regina called her Sea Bitch. We didn't really see the Queens of Darkness... Doing dark things.

      Except for Cruella, anyway.

      Though, at least with Maleficent, they draw upon her reputation from what she did with Briar Rose, we saw her put the sleeping curse on Aurora, and we saw Philip turned into a monster, so there is at least some precedence for Mal.  Plus, Chernabog selected her as the one with the greatest darkness, so I'll accept that judgement as well.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I really think they should launch a comic series with monthly issues :( We could get so much backstories we lack right now.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Here are my ideas:

      1. more Oz stories

      2. Neal's life after leaving Neverland

      3. the history of the Dark ones

      4. Lily's father

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Unless the comics were to be written after the show ended, I really think they should just stick to doing stories that there's VERY little chance of them doing in the main show. Out of the Past, for example, did Jefferson's story; that was a good idea. What I didn't care for was them forcing even more Regina, Hook, and even Rumbelle history. None of those three stories were all that necessary.

      With that said, I'd like them to do a comic or a novel on Neverland in general. There's quite a bit that was left unresolved that they could touch on more. There's Neal's time there, knowing Tinker Bell, Hook knowing Tinker Bell, Wendy becoming Pan's prisoner, Pan and Tink's relationship, etc. They could also go more into the general mythology of the realm; build on that some.

      Expanding on Oz could also be cool, especially since we know Dorothy returned to Oz (and has possibly never left since then?) This is something I would maybe hold off on until after the show ended though, since Zelena's a series regular and some of these stories could maybe work better as flashbacks in centric episodes to her.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:
      I really think they should launch a comic series with monthly issues :( We could get so much backstories we lack right now.

      Plus they could do so many stories they haven't on the show.

      Hell, I have half a mind to become a comic artist/writer just so I can get a job at Marvel so I can pitch this series. LOL

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I would love to see a mini-story exploring Bo Peep's rise to power. That character has always never felt quite complete to me.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Bo Peep's rise to power definitely seems interesting. What I think would be amazing for a comic would be to still have 4 different stories, but have a core character. For example, Rumplestiltskin. The comic could consist of four stories behind Rumple's deals, each of them giving new insight about different plots and characters.

      1. Bo Peep's rise to Power thanks to a deal with Rumple.
      2. Rumple giving Madeleine De Vil dalmatians who would follow her command (that is, until a more powerful persuasion force compels them to do otherwise)
      3. Rumplestiltskin and the Caterpillar. A deal between them would definitely be interesting, whatever both of them want.
      • RUMPLESTILTSKIN AND THE JABBERWOCKY talking about how much they hate being tethered to a dagger (dark one's dagger/vorpal blade).

      Note that this comic would only be good for those of us who love Rumple and don't care about the "is rumple really involved in every single story?" issue.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I want to know more about Jefferson, he just dissapeared

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Oncupon wrote:
      I want to know more about Jefferson, he just dissapeared

      His story ended he has his happy ending with grace, and it's all he ever wanted + since his hat was burnt, he can't transport people anymore and there's no need for him. And they' ve also made realm-crossing so easy lately. Still, he should be in the spin-off, but i think he was filming a movie at the time

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • We hasn't underworld flashback

      Anna and Elsa sent sister time

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Fij30jigh110
      Fij30jigh110 removed this reply because:
      Spoilers
      00:14, May 12, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • I think we need more comics with Rumple and Regina.

      Rumple:

      -How he met the Queens of Darkness

      -His childhood after Pan leaves him

      -A deal with Thor

      -More deals

      Regina:

      -Her past with Ursula, the Sea Witch. (she seems to know her)

      -What happened between her and the Blind Witch

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Truest Believer wrote:

      -His childhood after Pan leaves him

      -What happened between her and the Blind Witch

      He was raised by his spinster aunts who taught him to spin straw. I believe it was mentioned in one of the Bae episodes.

      The history between Regina and her is outlined in Regina Rising.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Truest Believer wrote:

      -His childhood after Pan leaves him

      -What happened between her and the Blind Witch

      He was raised by his spinster aunts who taught him to spin straw. I believe it was mentioned in one of the Bae episodes.

      The history between Regina and her is outlined in Regina Rising.

      Twist: The aunts are Ruby, Lucinda and Martha. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Definitely an Oz focused one. I think Zelena's past has some holes we need filled. I just read "Shadow of the Queen". It was pretty bland and didn't reveal anything we didn't already know, really. Hopefully I like the other ones better.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Saintfighteraqua wrote:
      Definitely an Oz focused one. I think Zelena's past has some holes we need filled.

      I just read "Shadow of the Queen". It was pretty bland and didn't reveal anything we didn't already know, really. Hopefully I like the other ones better.

      Out of the Past is at least as good as Shadow of the Queen. Jefferson's backstory is amazing, and the other 3 stories are okay.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'd love a comic showing Mary Margaret's fake memories, like Ruby's and other SB residents.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Since the series is ending. A sequel comic series involving Emma & Killian’s child?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Dark Fantasy1990 wrote: Since the series is ending. A sequel comic series involving Emma & Killian’s child?

      Oh heck yeah :-D

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Wishlist (Comic or Novel):

      • Alice (Hyperion Heights) and her adventures in New Wonderland.
      • Oz, involving Zelena, Dorothy, Glinda, perhaps even Mulan and Ruby.
      • Anastasia/Red Queen/White Queen and Will Scarlet/White King/Knave of Hearts.
      • Mulan centric, showing The FTL Empire where she's from.
      • Briar Rose & Maleficent.

      Honestly, there's a lot Once can do.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Rapunzel wrote: Wishlist (Comic or Novel):

      • Alice (Hyperion Heights) and her adventures in New Wonderland.
      • Oz, involving Zelena, Dorothy, Glinda, perhaps even Mulan and Ruby.
      • Anastasia/Red Queen/White Queen and Will Scarlet/White King/Knave of Hearts.
      • Mulan centric, showing The FTL Empire where she's from.
      • Briar Rose & Maleficent.

      Honestly, there's a lot Once can do.

      • EQ and Facilier in the EF (or wherever they met).
        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Truest Believer wrote: I'd love a comic showing Mary Margaret's fake memories, like Ruby's and other SB residents.

      Same

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Rapunzel wrote:

      Lady Rapunzel wrote: Wishlist (Comic or Novel):

      • Alice (Hyperion Heights) and her adventures in New Wonderland.
      • Oz, involving Zelena, Dorothy, Glinda, perhaps even Mulan and Ruby.
      • Anastasia/Red Queen/White Queen and Will Scarlet/White King/Knave of Hearts.
      • Mulan centric, showing The FTL Empire where she's from.
      • Briar Rose & Maleficent.

      Honestly, there's a lot Once can do.

      • EQ and Facilier in the EF (or wherever they met).

      I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on them giving Facilier a backstory episode, seeing as how him and Gothel seem to be the co-big bads of this back half.

      But yeah, Once and Wonderland both left a LOT of loose threads and open pathways for a comic series, or standalone novels. The most glaring of which is obviously Anastasia and Will.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I wish their a comic about backfired in never land and escape it.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver
      Eskaver removed this reply because:
      No spoilers
      16:13, April 24, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Maleficent, her backstory, and seach for her babydadddy, with Lily (I think t would be cool to see Storybrooke in comic form).

      Granny and Blue backstory (they deserve one after 6 seasons)

      Something with the Queens of Darkness coz I love them.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lola987 wrote:
      Maleficent, her backstory, and seach for her babydadddy, with Lily (I think t would be cool to see Storybrooke in comic form).

      Granny and Blue backstory (they deserve one after 6 seasons)

      Something with the Queens of Darkness coz I love them.

      Yeah, definitely agree. I'd love to see Blue's origin. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Rapunzel wrote:
      Lola987 wrote:
      Maleficent, her backstory, and seach for her babydadddy, with Lily (I think t would be cool to see Storybrooke in comic form).

      Granny and Blue backstory (they deserve one after 6 seasons)

      Something with the Queens of Darkness coz I love them.

      Yeah, definitely agree. I'd love to see Blue's origin. 

      And, of course, finally find out who Lily's father is. About Granny, i'd love to see her as a werewolf in her younger days. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Rapunzel wrote:
      Lady Rapunzel wrote:
      Lola987 wrote:
      Maleficent, her backstory, and seach for her babydadddy, with Lily (I think t would be cool to see Storybrooke in comic form).

      Granny and Blue backstory (they deserve one after 6 seasons)

      Something with the Queens of Darkness coz I love them.

      Yeah, definitely agree. I'd love to see Blue's origin. 
      And, of course, finally find out who Lily's father is. About Granny, i'd love to see her as a werewolf in her younger days. 

      I just wanna see when Granny realizes that her husband is the wolf who turned her so long ago. I'd bet money that she killed him, and immediately regretted it. Or since Granny's such a BAMF, she probably didn't.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.