FANDOM


  • I dont get it.

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • The act of hatred turns her into the dark one, and thus she became glittery green, Rumple had golden green and Emma has no coler yet.

      You do make a lot of threads, why don't you just make one thread and put all you questions in there, to me that would seem a lot more practical. Also, I think it's a lot nicer to read if you have a shorter title and explain the question in the title.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Alex The OUaT Fan wrote:
      The act of hatred turns her into the dark one

      I still dont get it.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • She killed Vortigan, as revenge for burning her villiage, it was an act of hatred. She had the power from the Holy Grail and killing Vortigan made her the Dark One. I also hope their going to explain better, but for now this is the reason she became the dark one. Of course we can make theories.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Alex The OUaT Fan wrote:

      if she didnt drink water from grail,she would not turn green even if she kill vortigan?

      so it's the consequence of drinking from the grail.she would not turn green if she didnt drink from the grail.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Her turning green and scaly like certainly looks like the mark of evil for her act.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • NickyHelp wrote:
      Her turning green and scaly like certainly looks like the mark of evil for her act.

      no,she breaks the rule of the grail.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Joshleung wrote:

      NickyHelp wrote:
      Her turning green and scaly like certainly looks like the mark of evil for her act.

      no,she breaks the rule of the grail.

      I didn't say it is, I just said it looks like. Not officially.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • She used the grail's magic in an evil way, so she became corrupted.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Chameleon-Guy wrote:
      She used the grail's magic in an evil way, so she became corrupted.

      that really clears up my thoughts!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think it was several contributing factors that made her skin turn green. First, she drank from the Holy Grail, and gained both magic and immortality, but she used magic to kill someone, which I guess, in the magical sense, it's considered bad because she was doing it out of hatred and vengeance. The fact her skin turned green was perhaps the magic's way of reacting to how she used it. The enchanted heart thing is similar in a sense because a person's heart can be become blackened by doing bad acts, except it's the heart that turns dark, rather than the outside physical appearance of the person. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Gaining the powers of the grail is a blessing from the gods, but that blessing turns into a punishment, a curse (the Dark One's curse), if the user it's tempted by the Darkness/Evil. All the Dark Ones' hearts and souls are consumed by this curse, infecting it with Darkness. Eventhough the Darkness existed before the curse was made, because all people (only the ones with a normal red heart) have the free will to be whatever they want: good or bad.

      Nimue chose revenge over mercy. Thus, her blessing turned into a curse. A part of the curse it's having a skin as ugly as their hearts, a physical punishment to distiguish them from regular people.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Blackaether wrote:

      Nimue chose revenge over mercy. Thus, her blessing turned into a curse. A part of the curse it's having a skin as ugly as their hearts, a physical punishment to distiguish them from regular people.

      I like this theory.... it also explains, why Emma still looks fairly normal. She became the Dark One to protect everyone, and not by murdering someone.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • She turned green because she had the powers from the grail and then murdered Vortigan.

      I think that Emma did not turned green because she didn't kill anyone or did something too dark yet.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 123a123 wrote:
      She turned green because she had the powers from the grail and then murdered Vortigan.

      I think that Emma did not turned green because she didn't kill anyone or did something too dark yet.

      Or because she's in Storybrooke and people don't turn green in Storybrooke.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:
      123a123 wrote:
      She turned green because she had the powers from the grail and then murdered Vortigan.

      I think that Emma did not turned green because she didn't kill anyone or did something too dark yet.

      Or because she's in Storybrooke and people don't turn green in Storybrooke.

      That's not because of that. It's about they're cursed or not. Rumple's skin became normal when he was cursed not because he is in Storybrooke. For example, if he would come to Storybrooke through a portal, his skin would be his old gold-green color. Just like Zelena. She was cursed so that's why her skin will never be green.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CadoDoan wrote:
      Farerb wrote:
      123a123 wrote:
      She turned green because she had the powers from the grail and then murdered Vortigan.

      I think that Emma did not turned green because she didn't kill anyone or did something too dark yet.

      Or because she's in Storybrooke and people don't turn green in Storybrooke.
      That's not because of that. It's about they're cursed or not. Rumple's skin became normal when he was cursed not because he is in Storybrooke. For example, if he would come to Storybrooke through a portal, his skin would be his old gold-green color. Just like Zelena. She was cursed so that's why her skin will never be green.

      That's what I ment. "It's all semantics"...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:
      CadoDoan wrote:
      Farerb wrote:
      123a123 wrote:
      She turned green because she had the powers from the grail and then murdered Vortigan.

      I think that Emma did not turned green because she didn't kill anyone or did something too dark yet.

      Or because she's in Storybrooke and people don't turn green in Storybrooke.
      That's not because of that. It's about they're cursed or not. Rumple's skin became normal when he was cursed not because he is in Storybrooke. For example, if he would come to Storybrooke through a portal, his skin would be his old gold-green color. Just like Zelena. She was cursed so that's why her skin will never be green.
      That's what I ment. "It's all semantics"...

      I dont think the dark curse brought the, back to storybrooke

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 123a123 wrote:

      I dont think the dark curse brought the, back to storybrooke

      looks like it would be explained 2 days later.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • So, let me get this straight. I know they've said this many times but I've never really understood since we met the guy that she killed. So, yes or no, the guy was just a bad guy that liked to do evil things. Yes or no, the act of drinking the grail's water and then killing him, "created" the dark curse, and that's how she's able to be the first one?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • MiwandSplinterfan1 wrote:
      So, let me get this straight. I know they've said this many times but I've never really understood since we met the guy that she killed. So, yes or no, the guy was just a bad guy that liked to do evil things. Yes or no, the act of drinking the grail's water and then killing him, "created" the dark curse, and that's how she's able to be the first one?

      Yep. I think so

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Now I get it.  Killing someone out of hatred, greed or revenge does not make you cursed.  You either have to drink the grail's water first or kill the person who is already cursed.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • MiwandSplinterfan1 wrote:
      "created" the dark curse, 

      dont use dark curse,it's another thing

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The reality is this: she gained powerful magick from the grail and then committed an act of darkness, which allowed some darkness into her actual being and in turn that darkness mingled with her magick and turning green was the visibl manifestation of that mingling. It's not all that hard to figure out, really.

      Also, darkness is a difference, not a curse. It's a valid state of being, though a state of being that those of the light shun with an absolute xenophobic vigor. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Schroeswald
      Schroeswald removed this reply because:
      Vandalism
      18:41, January 14, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Bot of Solitude
      Bot of Solitude removed this reply because:
      17:46, February 3, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.