FANDOM


  • It's definitely post-Heart Of Gold. Robin is already married to Marian and stealing again. Considering Regina cursed herself to be barren, I would say this is shortly before the events of True North. By her twisted logic, if she couldn't have children, no one could, and so she'd steal children to send into the Blind Witch's house to get the Apple. Until Gretel so impressed her, she wanted to adopt her and Hansel. Since True North is also contemporary with 7:15, this would place Mother between Snow Falls and 7:15/True North. It would also help solidify the belief that Hat Trick is after True North. (My personal belief is that Hat Trick is closer to the middle of the timeline, around An Apple Red As Blood.)

    I've Tweeted Jane Espenson to ask if this is indeed when Cora kidnaps Henry and whisks him away to Wonderland, but either way, this also helps clarify Wonderland's timeline a bit.

    In "To Catch A Thief", Cora has all of her forces chasing Alice, but she herself is nowhere to be found. I would wager that "Mother" and "To Catch A Thief" are concurrent, as Cora says she used the White Rabbit to get to the EF, meaning she'd have him in her posession once she returned to Wonderland, and near the end of TCAT, Will appears in Cora's maze with the Rabbit, giving him to Alice. Suggesting he stole the Rabbit from Cora around the time of her return.

    (This also means that Alice and Cyrus' love story takes place roughly the same amount of time that Snow and Charming's does.)

    tl;dr Snow Falls/Snow Drifts/There's No Place Like Home ---> Mother = To Catch A Thief ---> True North = 7:15 ---> Hat Trick

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      It's definitely post-Heart Of Gold. Robin is already married to Marian and stealing again. Considering Regina cursed herself to be barren, I would say this is shortly before the events of True North. By her twisted logic, if she couldn't have children, no one could, and so she'd steal children to send into the Blind Witch's house to get the Apple. Until Gretel so impressed her, she wanted to adopt her and Hansel. Since True North is also contemporary with 7:15, this would place Mother between Snow Falls and 7:15/True North. It would also help solidify the belief that Hat Trick is after True North. (My personal belief is that Hat Trick is closer to the middle of the timeline, around An Apple Red As Blood.)

      I've Tweeted Jane Espenson to ask if this is indeed when Cora kidnaps Henry and whisks him away to Wonderland, but either way, this also helps clarify Wonderland's timeline a bit.

      In "To Catch A Thief", Cora has all of her forces chasing Alice, but she herself is nowhere to be found. I would wager that "Mother" and "To Catch A Thief" are concurrent, as Cora says she used the White Rabbit to get to the EF, meaning she'd have him in her posession once she returned to Wonderland, and near the end of TCAT, Will appears in Cora's maze with the Rabbit, giving him to Alice. Suggesting he stole the Rabbit from Cora around the time of her return.

      (This also means that Alice and Cyrus' love story takes place roughly the same amount of time that Snow and Charming's does.)

      tl;dr Snow Falls/Snow Drifts/There's No Place Like Home ---> Mother = To Catch A Thief ---> True North = 7:15 ---> Hat Trick

      Sounds good to me.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CoolDudeAl wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      It's definitely post-Heart Of Gold. Robin is already married to Marian and stealing again. Considering Regina cursed herself to be barren, I would say this is shortly before the events of True North. By her twisted logic, if she couldn't have children, no one could, and so she'd steal children to send into the Blind Witch's house to get the Apple. Until Gretel so impressed her, she wanted to adopt her and Hansel. Since True North is also contemporary with 7:15, this would place Mother between Snow Falls and 7:15/True North. It would also help solidify the belief that Hat Trick is after True North. (My personal belief is that Hat Trick is closer to the middle of the timeline, around An Apple Red As Blood.)

      I've Tweeted Jane Espenson to ask if this is indeed when Cora kidnaps Henry and whisks him away to Wonderland, but either way, this also helps clarify Wonderland's timeline a bit.

      In "To Catch A Thief", Cora has all of her forces chasing Alice, but she herself is nowhere to be found. I would wager that "Mother" and "To Catch A Thief" are concurrent, as Cora says she used the White Rabbit to get to the EF, meaning she'd have him in her posession once she returned to Wonderland, and near the end of TCAT, Will appears in Cora's maze with the Rabbit, giving him to Alice. Suggesting he stole the Rabbit from Cora around the time of her return.

      (This also means that Alice and Cyrus' love story takes place roughly the same amount of time that Snow and Charming's does.)

      tl;dr Snow Falls/Snow Drifts/There's No Place Like Home ---> Mother = To Catch A Thief ---> True North = 7:15 ---> Hat Trick

      Sounds good to me.

      I think it could also be concurrent with Lacey. Nottingham calls Marian a "sickly girl", and we've only ever seen her ill when she was close to giving birth. Meaning this probably does NOT take place before Snow Falls, since Lacey takes place just as Belle starts living in Rumple's castle. (... Doesn't it?) And Snow Falls happens after Belle is living with Rumple, as shown by Snow Drifts and There's No Place Like Home.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • This is crazy confusing me. Okay in Lacey Marian was on the verge of giving birth. We know the curse struck when Roland was round 4 years old. Therefore Lacey happened around for years ago from the time of the curse. 

      Mother occurred one year after The Stable Boy. Now Snow White was 10 years old during The Stable Boy.And was late 20s/early 30s during the curse. Making that time period of round 20 years

      So it is impossible for Lacey to occur concorrently with Mother since Mother would of been round 20 years ago from the Curse and Lacey 4 years ago from the Curse

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eddiefunny wrote:
      This is crazy confusing me. Okay in Lacey Marian was on the verge of giving birth. We know the curse struck when Roland was round 4 years old. Therefore Lacey happened around for years ago from the time of the curse. 

      Mother occurred one year after The Stable Boy. Now Snow White was 10 years old during The Stable Boy.And was late 20s/early 30s during the curse. Making that time period of round 20 years

      So it is impossible for Lacey to occur concorrently with Mother since Mother would of been round 20 years ago from the Curse and Lacey 4 years ago from the Curse

      Mother happens on a random anniversary of Daniel's death, not the first anniversary. And Snow is the same age as Emma when the Curse was cast (28), which would make Regina 36, as Lana confirmed Regina was 18 when Snow was 10. This is most likely well after the 10th anniversary of Daniel's death.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Eddiefunny wrote:
      This is crazy confusing me. Okay in Lacey Marian was on the verge of giving birth. We know the curse struck when Roland was round 4 years old. Therefore Lacey happened around for years ago from the time of the curse. 

      Mother occurred one year after The Stable Boy. Now Snow White was 10 years old during The Stable Boy.And was late 20s/early 30s during the curse. Making that time period of round 20 years

      So it is impossible for Lacey to occur concorrently with Mother since Mother would of been round 20 years ago from the Curse and Lacey 4 years ago from the Curse

      Mother happens on a random anniversary of Daniel's death, not the first anniversary. And Snow is the same age as Emma when the Curse was cast (28), which would make Regina 36, as Lana confirmed Regina was 18 when Snow was 10. This is most likely well after the 10th anniversary of Daniel's death.

      Right, at any rate Leopold is dead already, and we know it was a few years between the marrige of Leopold/Regina and his death.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Eddiefunny wrote:
      This is crazy confusing me. Okay in Lacey Marian was on the verge of giving birth. We know the curse struck when Roland was round 4 years old. Therefore Lacey happened around for years ago from the time of the curse. 

      Mother occurred one year after The Stable Boy. Now Snow White was 10 years old during The Stable Boy.And was late 20s/early 30s during the curse. Making that time period of round 20 years

      So it is impossible for Lacey to occur concorrently with Mother since Mother would of been round 20 years ago from the Curse and Lacey 4 years ago from the Curse

      Mother happens on a random anniversary of Daniel's death, not the first anniversary. And Snow is the same age as Emma when the Curse was cast (28), which would make Regina 36, as Lana confirmed Regina was 18 when Snow was 10. This is most likely well after the 10th anniversary of Daniel's death.

      Oh... from the synopsis of the ep, I figured it was the first anniversary of Daniel's death. But what you said makes more sense. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • You are forgetting Tinker Bell. Mother is before she gets to Neverland, which she already did in Snow Falls.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • FrancisPaul wrote:
      You are forgetting Tinker Bell. Mother is before she gets to Neverland, which she already did in Snow Falls.

      What does Tink have to do with Snow Falls?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • By Snow Falls/Drifts, Hook is already back from Neverland, which means Tinker Bell is already in that island (as they met there).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • FrancisPaul wrote:
      By Snow Falls/Drifts, Hook is already back from Neverland, which means Tinker Bell is already in that island (as they met there).

      Is it confirmed that he was back permanently by then? Because Poor Unfortunate Souls establishes that Pan let Hook into the EF all the time to get food and supplies for him.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I see your point, but it seems safe to assume it (in 311 when he meets Tink he was already aware of the dagger and wanted to leave the island to get it. Once he left, he would not have gone back to Neverland). Actually,we can't even be sure that Poor Unfortunate Soul happens in the EF, can we? It might very well be other realm...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • FrancisPaul wrote:
      I see your point, but it seems safe to assume it (in 311 when he meets Tink he was already aware of the dagger and wanted to leave the island to get it. Once he left, he would not have gone back to Neverland). Actually,we can't even be sure that Poor Unfortunate Soul happens in the EF, can we? It might very well be other realm...

      It's definitely EF ;) The docks where the Jolly Roger was stationed was the same from previous EF episodes.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Some people were saying that Cora coming to the Enchated Forest is a plot hole, but is isn't. 

      Think about this: Alice and Will were getting the White Rabbit from Cora's guards in the episode To Catch a Thief, so Cora captured the rabbit and went to the Enchanted Forest but then went back to Wonderland before the rabbit is stolen in the maze. Cora's idea of building a dynasty must have been inspired by her grooming of Anastasia so she can take over Wonderland when Cora leaves for good. But when Regina drank that potion, Cora angrily went back to Wonderland and she probably kidnapped Henry Sr. on the way out of the palace just to spite Regina, and to show her how much alone she really wasn't until that moment. The White Rabbit must have laid low after Alice and Cyrus freed him in the maze in Trust Me. So then Jefferson was later tricked into going to Wonderland with Regina and Cora wanted him to make a hat because the White Rabbit wasn't anywhere to be found.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • WorldHopper22 wrote:
      Some people were saying that Cora coming to the Enchated Forest is a plot hole, but is isn't. 

      Think about this: Alice and Will were getting the White Rabbit from Cora's guards in the episode To Catch a Thief, so Cora captured the rabbit and went to the Enchanted Forest but then went back to Wonderland before the rabbit is stolen in the maze. Cora's idea of building a dynasty must have been inspired by her grooming of Anastasia so she can take over Wonderland when Cora leaves for good. But when Regina drank that potion, Cora angrily went back to Wonderland and she probably kidnapped Henry Sr. on the way out of the palace just to spite Regina, and to show her how much alone she really wasn't until that moment. The White Rabbit must have laid low after Alice and Cyrus freed him in the maze in Trust Me. So then Jefferson was later tricked into going to Wonderland with Regina and Cora wanted him to make a hat because the White Rabbit wasn't anywhere to be found.

      My thoughts exactly.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      WorldHopper22 wrote:
      Some people were saying that Cora coming to the Enchated Forest is a plot hole, but is isn't. 

      Think about this: Alice and Will were getting the White Rabbit from Cora's guards in the episode To Catch a Thief, so Cora captured the rabbit and went to the Enchanted Forest but then went back to Wonderland before the rabbit is stolen in the maze. Cora's idea of building a dynasty must have been inspired by her grooming of Anastasia so she can take over Wonderland when Cora leaves for good. But when Regina drank that potion, Cora angrily went back to Wonderland and she probably kidnapped Henry Sr. on the way out of the palace just to spite Regina, and to show her how much alone she really wasn't until that moment. The White Rabbit must have laid low after Alice and Cyrus freed him in the maze in Trust Me. So then Jefferson was later tricked into going to Wonderland with Regina and Cora wanted him to make a hat because the White Rabbit wasn't anywhere to be found.

      My thoughts exactly.

      Thanks.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eddiefunny wrote:
      This is crazy confusing me. Okay in Lacey Marian was on the verge of giving birth. We know the curse struck when Roland was round 4 years old. Therefore Lacey happened around for years ago from the time of the curse. 

      Mother occurred one year after The Stable Boy. Now Snow White was 10 years old during The Stable Boy.And was late 20s/early 30s during the curse. Making that time period of round 20 years

      So it is impossible for Lacey to occur concorrently with Mother since Mother would of been round 20 years ago from the Curse and Lacey 4 years ago from the Curse


      Lacey does not take place 4 years before the curse. It takes place less than 2 years before the curse because it takes place after "Smash the Mirror" (1982). Therefore, Roland's age does not make sense.


        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Jane Esperson confirmed that Ingrid waited many years. The final scene in Smash the Mirror, with the Apprentice operning the door, happens quite some time after the rest of the episode. So, Lacey may very well be 2-4 years before the curse

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:

      Lacey does not take place 4 years before the curse. It takes place less than 2 years before the curse because it takes place after "Smash the Mirror" (1982). Therefore, Roland's age does not make sense.


      Wouldn't Roland actually have been more like 3 years old when the first curse hit in 1983?  Because Robin says he's 4 in "Quite a Common Fairy" (S3:E3), and I got the impression that would be approximately a year (maybe a little less) after Emma broke the Dark Curse, which unfroze the people who remained in the EF, so Robin, Roland, and his Merry Men actually experienced normal time during that year.  So that means "Lacey" should have taken place in about 1980, which still doesn't match up with "Smash the Mirror."  But we could say there was a time travel delay for Ingrid arriving in our world maybe?  Like how in the first episode of season 2 Emma and Mary Margaret's arrival in the EF seems a little delayed, unless they were lying in that pile of rubble knocked out all day while Mulan, Aurora, and Philip were dealing with the wraith.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • FrancisPaul wrote:
      Jane Esperson confirmed that Ingrid waited many years. The final scene in Smash the Mirror, with the Apprentice operning the door, happens quite some time after the rest of the episode. So, Lacey may very well be 2-4 years before the curse

      Oh, she did. Well it does make sense that the Apprentice would take a lot of years to find that one random lady who did not give him her name, location or anything. LOL

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • PegLegPrincess wrote:
      Begfhn wrote:

      Lacey does not take place 4 years before the curse. It takes place less than 2 years before the curse because it takes place after "Smash the Mirror" (1982). Therefore, Roland's age does not make sense.


      Wouldn't Roland actually have been more like 3 years old when the first curse hit in 1983?  Because Robin says he's 4 in "Quite a Common Fairy" (S3:E3), and I got the impression that would be approximately a year (maybe a little less) after Emma broke the Dark Curse, which unfroze the people who remained in the EF, so Robin, Roland, and his Merry Men actually experienced normal time during that year.  So that means "Lacey" should have taken place in about 1980, which still doesn't match up with "Smash the Mirror."  But we could say there was a time travel delay for Ingrid arriving in our world maybe?  Like how in the first episode of season 2 Emma and Mary Margaret's arrival in the EF seems a little delayed, unless they were lying in that pile of rubble knocked out all day while Mulan, Aurora, and Philip were dealing with the wraith.

      According to the LWM timeline, season 3 is at most 2 months after Emma broke the Curse in February 2012. (Season 3A takes place around April 2012, 3B takes place April 2013, 4A in May 2013 and 4B in June 2013)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:

      According to the LWM timeline, season 3 is at most 2 months after Emma broke the Curse in February 2012. (Season 3A takes place around April 2012, 3B takes place April 2013, 4A in May 2013 and 4B in June 2013)

      Yeah, OK, going back and doing the math adds up to that approximately.  But I remember snow on the ground in Storybrooke during 3B while everyone was trying to find Zelena, and there's a screen cap of Gold's heart monitor when he's in New York saying December 25, 2014.  Writers' woops I guess.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • PegLegPrincess wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:

      According to the LWM timeline, season 3 is at most 2 months after Emma broke the Curse in February 2012. (Season 3A takes place around April 2012, 3B takes place April 2013, 4A in May 2013 and 4B in June 2013)

      Yeah, OK, going back and doing the math adds up to that approximately.  But I remember snow on the ground in Storybrooke during 3B while everyone was trying to find Zelena, and there's a screen cap of Gold's heart monitor when he's in New York saying December 25, 2014.  Writers' woops I guess.

      Yeah, Gold's heart monitor says Christmas 2014, when this scene takes place early November max. (We know HoG takes place a few days after HaV, and according to Mother Superior's lost poster, she went missing on Nov. 6, the "supposed" day of the Shattered Sight Curse, which was the day before HaV. Meaning HoG takes place at the latest, Nov. 10. So considering Eddie and Adam have repeatedly stated that we're in early 2013, and Adam tweeted that the November 2011-born Alexandra should be 18 months, I think the SHOW is wrong and the CREATORS are right and we're still in Summer of 2013. lol)

      I would say the Snow in 3B Storybrooke was probably because in 2013, winter actually went into May for the Northeast. I remember getting snowfall in summer and freaking out. Or we can just chalk it up to Ingrid testing out her powers after returning to Storybrooke post-Snow's Curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • PegLegPrincess wrote:
      Begfhn wrote:

      Lacey does not take place 4 years before the curse. It takes place less than 2 years before the curse because it takes place after "Smash the Mirror" (1982). Therefore, Roland's age does not make sense.


      Wouldn't Roland actually have been more like 3 years old when the first curse hit in 1983?  Because Robin says he's 4 in "Quite a Common Fairy" (S3:E3), and I got the impression that would be approximately a year (maybe a little less) after Emma broke the Dark Curse, which unfroze the people who remained in the EF, so Robin, Roland, and his Merry Men actually experienced normal time during that year.  So that means "Lacey" should have taken place in about 1980, which still doesn't match up with "Smash the Mirror."  But we could say there was a time travel delay for Ingrid arriving in our world maybe?  Like how in the first episode of season 2 Emma and Mary Margaret's arrival in the EF seems a little delayed, unless they were lying in that pile of rubble knocked out all day while Mulan, Aurora, and Philip were dealing with the wraith.

      How long does Belle live with Rumplestiltskin? She is released only about a year before the curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      PegLegPrincess wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:

      According to the LWM timeline, season 3 is at most 2 months after Emma broke the Curse in February 2012. (Season 3A takes place around April 2012, 3B takes place April 2013, 4A in May 2013 and 4B in June 2013)

      Yeah, OK, going back and doing the math adds up to that approximately.  But I remember snow on the ground in Storybrooke during 3B while everyone was trying to find Zelena, and there's a screen cap of Gold's heart monitor when he's in New York saying December 25, 2014.  Writers' woops I guess.
      Yeah, Gold's heart monitor says Christmas 2014, when this scene takes place early November max. (We know HoG takes place a few days after HaV, and according to Mother Superior's lost poster, she went missing on Nov. 6, the "supposed" day of the Shattered Sight Curse, which was the day before HaV. Meaning HoG takes place at the latest, Nov. 10. So considering Eddie and Adam have repeatedly stated that we're in early 2013, and Adam tweeted that the November 2011-born Alexandra should be 18 months, I think the SHOW is wrong and the CREATORS are right and we're still in Summer of 2013. lol)

      I would say the Snow in 3B Storybrooke was probably because in 2013, winter actually went into May for the Northeast. I remember getting snowfall in summer and freaking out. Or we can just chalk it up to Ingrid testing out her powers after returning to Storybrooke post-Snow's Curse.

      I didn't realize the creators have actually said we're still in 2013.  So apparently that hospital needs to check its equipment!  Either that or Rumple used his dark powers to change the date ... And I was not living far enough north to get a bunch of springtime snow that year, so I didn't even think of that, but I like your theory of Ingrid practicing her climate-level powers again better :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:
      PegLegPrincess wrote:
      Begfhn wrote:

      Lacey does not take place 4 years before the curse. It takes place less than 2 years before the curse because it takes place after "Smash the Mirror" (1982). Therefore, Roland's age does not make sense.


      Wouldn't Roland actually have been more like 3 years old when the first curse hit in 1983?  Because Robin says he's 4 in "Quite a Common Fairy" (S3:E3), and I got the impression that would be approximately a year (maybe a little less) after Emma broke the Dark Curse, which unfroze the people who remained in the EF, so Robin, Roland, and his Merry Men actually experienced normal time during that year.  So that means "Lacey" should have taken place in about 1980, which still doesn't match up with "Smash the Mirror."  But we could say there was a time travel delay for Ingrid arriving in our world maybe?  Like how in the first episode of season 2 Emma and Mary Margaret's arrival in the EF seems a little delayed, unless they were lying in that pile of rubble knocked out all day while Mulan, Aurora, and Philip were dealing with the wraith.
      How long does Belle live with Rumplestiltskin? She is released only about a year before the curse.

      Since Belle saw a pregnant Marian with Robin fairly early on during her time with Rumple, and Robin says Roland is four in 3A (apparently only a month or two after Dark Curse is broken, so he would have been four when the Curse originally hit) she must have started living with him about 1979-80ish. Although I would have thought he released her a bit more than a year before the Curse, unless Snow and Charming took over George's kingdom very quickly, which I suppose is possible if his subjects didn't like him, but I don't think we ever got the people's opinion of him as a king.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • PegLegPrincess wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      PegLegPrincess wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:

      According to the LWM timeline, season 3 is at most 2 months after Emma broke the Curse in February 2012. (Season 3A takes place around April 2012, 3B takes place April 2013, 4A in May 2013 and 4B in June 2013)

      Yeah, OK, going back and doing the math adds up to that approximately.  But I remember snow on the ground in Storybrooke during 3B while everyone was trying to find Zelena, and there's a screen cap of Gold's heart monitor when he's in New York saying December 25, 2014.  Writers' woops I guess.
      Yeah, Gold's heart monitor says Christmas 2014, when this scene takes place early November max. (We know HoG takes place a few days after HaV, and according to Mother Superior's lost poster, she went missing on Nov. 6, the "supposed" day of the Shattered Sight Curse, which was the day before HaV. Meaning HoG takes place at the latest, Nov. 10. So considering Eddie and Adam have repeatedly stated that we're in early 2013, and Adam tweeted that the November 2011-born Alexandra should be 18 months, I think the SHOW is wrong and the CREATORS are right and we're still in Summer of 2013. lol)

      I would say the Snow in 3B Storybrooke was probably because in 2013, winter actually went into May for the Northeast. I remember getting snowfall in summer and freaking out. Or we can just chalk it up to Ingrid testing out her powers after returning to Storybrooke post-Snow's Curse.

      I didn't realize the creators have actually said we're still in 2013.  So apparently that hospital needs to check its equipment!  Either that or Rumple used his dark powers to change the date ... And I was not living far enough north to get a bunch of springtime snow that year, so I didn't even think of that, but I like your theory of Ingrid practicing her climate-level powers again better :)

      Yeah. And actually, all of the weather related weirdness in-show (Snow not wearing a coat during Broken, when the Curse is probably broken on February 28th, everyone wearing coats and jackets near the end of season 2 when it should be April, etc.) could be attributed to not only Ingrid messing with her powers, but also someone else with heat-related powers.

      Either that or... blooper! LOL

      But yeah, Eddie and Adam said countless times during 4A that the show is still in early to mid-2013. With Alexandra known to be born in November 2011 (most episodes of season 1 happen in real time except for a few rare ones, and then Skin Deep happens in real time while the rest of season 1 after Skin Deep happens in two weeks), and Adam tweeting that the baby who "played" her in 4A should've been female (LOL) and 18 months old, that puts 4A in May 2013, and since it couldn't have been more than two weeks, that puts 4B in June or July (depending how late in May 4A occurred).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The writers are mistaken. That happens a lot.

      Let's not forget that Henry has already turned 12 in 3B and he cannot have been born any earlier than August 2001.

      Ergo, currently the show is around January 2014.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • FrancisPaul wrote:
      The writers are mistaken. That happens a lot.

      Let's not forget that Henry has already turned 12 in 3B and he cannot have been born any earlier than August 2001.

      Ergo, currently the show is around January 2014.

      Well, we didn't exactly see Henry's 12th birthday. And kids always estimate up when their birthday is a few months away. And considering the writers themselves have said on multiple occasions that we're in mid-2013 as opposed to just one time and never bringing it up again, I'll take their word over a Missing Person's picture and heart monitor in the background that we weren't supposed to focus on. Especially when the heart monitor is definitely displaying an incorrect date, if it was at the start of the six week time jump.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • FrancisPaul wrote:
      The writers are mistaken. That happens a lot.

      Let's not forget that Henry has already turned 12 in 3B and he cannot have been born any earlier than August 2001.

      Ergo, currently the show is around January 2014.

      The writers keep messing up Henry's age. He is 11 in "The Outsider" which takes place in March or April 2012. In "New York City Seranade", he is 12. At that point, he could be rounding up because its around Summer 2013 and close to his birthday,

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:
      FrancisPaul wrote:
      The writers are mistaken. That happens a lot.

      Let's not forget that Henry has already turned 12 in 3B and he cannot have been born any earlier than August 2001.

      Ergo, currently the show is around January 2014.

      The writers keep messing up Henry's age. He is 11 in "The Outsider" which takes place in March or April 2012. In "New York City Seranade", he is 12. At that point, he could be rounding up because its around Summer 2013 and close to his birthday,

      Right. The only major inconsistency in-show is Henry's age. And since his birthday has never been established, his family could easily be rounding up or rounding down. I know that in the fall, I'll be saying I'm 22 despite my birthday being in the winter. It's just human nature LOL

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • FrancisPaul wrote:
      Jane Esperson confirmed that Ingrid waited many years. The final scene in Smash the Mirror, with the Apprentice operning the door, happens quite some time after the rest of the episode. So, Lacey may very well be 2-4 years before the curse

      This still does not make sense. If Belle moves into Rumpel's castle four years before the curse, that means she lives with him for alost 3 years. This also means Snow spends at least 3 years running from Regina. Based on the story I assumed she was only running for a few months, unless there's a huge time gap between "Child of the Moon" and "Snow Falls".

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:
      FrancisPaul wrote:
      Jane Esperson confirmed that Ingrid waited many years. The final scene in Smash the Mirror, with the Apprentice operning the door, happens quite some time after the rest of the episode. So, Lacey may very well be 2-4 years before the curse
      This still does not make sense. If Belle moves into Rumpel's castle four years before the curse, that means she lives with him for alost 3 years. This also means Snow spends at least 3 years running from Regina. Based on the story I assumed she was only running for a few months, unless there's a huge time gap between "Child of the Moon" and "Snow Falls".

      Well, I've always been under the impression that Regina threw Snow out of the Palace while Snow was still 16-18. If Snow really is Emma's age like we've heard throughout the show (29 as of 4B) then that would mean that Regina was chasing Snow for 8 years as a bandit and in the span of four years, she met Charming, led a resistance and dethroned Regina, after which Regina cast the Curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • She marries the prince less than a year after meeting him, it seems. And their wedding is only about nine months before the curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:
      She marries the prince less than a year after meeting him, it seems. And their wedding is only about nine months before the curse.

      Well, she married him before hand as well. I dounbt she married David in less than a year.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Begfhn wrote:
      FrancisPaul wrote:
      Jane Esperson confirmed that Ingrid waited many years. The final scene in Smash the Mirror, with the Apprentice operning the door, happens quite some time after the rest of the episode. So, Lacey may very well be 2-4 years before the curse
      This still does not make sense. If Belle moves into Rumpel's castle four years before the curse, that means she lives with him for alost 3 years. This also means Snow spends at least 3 years running from Regina. Based on the story I assumed she was only running for a few months, unless there's a huge time gap between "Child of the Moon" and "Snow Falls".
      Well, I've always been under the impression that Regina threw Snow out of the Palace while Snow was still 16-18. If Snow really is Emma's age like we've heard throughout the show (29 as of 4B) then that would mean that Regina was chasing Snow for 8 years as a bandit and in the span of four years, she met Charming, led a resistance and dethroned Regina, after which Regina cast the Curse.

      I agree with this ^^^. I think the whole 4a thing messed with the timeline because it simply makes little sense.

      Belle was with Rumple for at most a year and then imprisoned by Regina for about three to four years based on tally marks.

      Snow was roughly 18-20 at the time of Leopold's death, given that she's unbethrothed and picking flowers, but she seems to have looked that way since Regina's early magic days, so I'd say at most 22. But then Mal told Regina weren't you her age when Snow ruined it all. This means Snow is around her early 20s a year before the curse. I doubt that Snow and Charming are her exact age because it wouldn't make sense.

      Regina would need time to gain a title of Evil Queen and we saw that Regina barely knew magic even when Snow was 16-18.

      Either Snow was older than we thought.....but then remembering Ingrid and Helga and Gerda....apparently you can still be single even though you are in your 30s. (Their father was 70, so I doubt they were any younger.)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Begfhn wrote:
      FrancisPaul wrote:
      Jane Esperson confirmed that Ingrid waited many years. The final scene in Smash the Mirror, with the Apprentice operning the door, happens quite some time after the rest of the episode. So, Lacey may very well be 2-4 years before the curse
      This still does not make sense. If Belle moves into Rumpel's castle four years before the curse, that means she lives with him for alost 3 years. This also means Snow spends at least 3 years running from Regina. Based on the story I assumed she was only running for a few months, unless there's a huge time gap between "Child of the Moon" and "Snow Falls".
      Well, I've always been under the impression that Regina threw Snow out of the Palace while Snow was still 16-18. If Snow really is Emma's age like we've heard throughout the show (29 as of 4B) then that would mean that Regina was chasing Snow for 8 years as a bandit and in the span of four years, she met Charming, led a resistance and dethroned Regina, after which Regina cast the Curse.
      I agree with this ^^^. I think the whole 4a thing messed with the timeline because it simply makes little sense.

      Belle was with Rumple for at most a year and then imprisoned by Regina for about three to four years based on tally marks.

      Snow was roughly 18-20 at the time of Leopold's death, given that she's unbethrothed and picking flowers, but she seems to have looked that way since Regina's early magic days, so I'd say at most 22. But then Mal told Regina weren't you her age when Snow ruined it all. This means Snow is around her early 20s a year before the curse. I doubt that Snow and Charming are her exact age because it wouldn't make sense.

      Regina would need time to gain a title of Evil Queen and we saw that Regina barely knew magic even when Snow was 16-18.

      Either Snow was older than we thought.....but then remembering Ingrid and Helga and Gerda....apparently you can still be single even though you are in your 30s. (Their father was 70, so I doubt they were any younger.)

      Even if it doesn't all add up, I think Adam and Eddie will have to retcon it to be this way, because otherwise the timeline really does make no sense. If the EF was Storybrooke, definitely. (I mean, all four seasons in present time take place over the course of about 19-20 months and it's been confirmed and does add up pretty well. That's pretty fast.)

      But since the EF is still stuck in like the 1200's, there is no way Snow and Charming got an army ready to fight Regina in around less than a year. Especially if Snow literally had to stand on soap boxes and lecture everyone into helping her. The technology to communicate or travel quickly enough just isn't there.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Begfhn wrote:
      FrancisPaul wrote:
      Jane Esperson confirmed that Ingrid waited many years. The final scene in Smash the Mirror, with the Apprentice operning the door, happens quite some time after the rest of the episode. So, Lacey may very well be 2-4 years before the curse
      This still does not make sense. If Belle moves into Rumpel's castle four years before the curse, that means she lives with him for alost 3 years. This also means Snow spends at least 3 years running from Regina. Based on the story I assumed she was only running for a few months, unless there's a huge time gap between "Child of the Moon" and "Snow Falls".
      Well, I've always been under the impression that Regina threw Snow out of the Palace while Snow was still 16-18. If Snow really is Emma's age like we've heard throughout the show (29 as of 4B) then that would mean that Regina was chasing Snow for 8 years as a bandit and in the span of four years, she met Charming, led a resistance and dethroned Regina, after which Regina cast the Curse.
      I agree with this ^^^. I think the whole 4a thing messed with the timeline because it simply makes little sense.

      Belle was with Rumple for at most a year and then imprisoned by Regina for about three to four years based on tally marks.

      Snow was roughly 18-20 at the time of Leopold's death, given that she's unbethrothed and picking flowers, but she seems to have looked that way since Regina's early magic days, so I'd say at most 22. But then Mal told Regina weren't you her age when Snow ruined it all. This means Snow is around her early 20s a year before the curse. I doubt that Snow and Charming are her exact age because it wouldn't make sense.

      Regina would need time to gain a title of Evil Queen and we saw that Regina barely knew magic even when Snow was 16-18.

      Either Snow was older than we thought.....but then remembering Ingrid and Helga and Gerda....apparently you can still be single even though you are in your 30s. (Their father was 70, so I doubt they were any younger.)

      Even if it doesn't all add up, I think Adam and Eddie will have to retcon it to be this way, because otherwise the timeline really does make no sense. If the EF was Storybrooke, definitely. (I mean, all four seasons in present time take place over the course of about 19-20 months and it's been confirmed and does add up pretty well. That's pretty fast.)

      But since the EF is still stuck in like the 1200's, there is no way Snow and Charming got an army ready to fight Regina in around less than a year. Especially if Snow literally had to stand on soap boxes and lecture everyone into helping her. The technology to communicate or travel quickly enough just isn't there.

      About the whole army thing, the EF maybe a land stuck without any technological progress, but the FTL has a widespread level of technology and stuff. Killian has a pistol, while he came from 300 years past in the EF who still have swords. They look to have progressed no more from Rumple's and Hook's day. The EF is also technologically behind Arendelle. Look at the outfits in the EF, some can be considered recent-ish, but then everyone lives in small villages of a couple hundred people or so.

      The Kingdoms of the EF are really, really small. Example: We know that Regina reached the Royal Castle within a day from the Dark Palace. David reached Sherwood Forest within a day. The Dark Palace is a day or two from Midas' castle.  They went from Aurora/Phillips kingdom which is at least one to two kingdom's away to the Dark Palace within the day. They went from Henry's estate to the Dark Palace within the day. Regina ran from her kingdo to Rumple's palace within a day. The biggest one is that Snow was said to be far from home (Dark Palace) and then the Black knights managed to get back to the Dark Palacew within the day!  We know this because Ariel turned her fins to legs and only had a day  to have them, in which Regina knew, went to Rumple, and did all that stuff.

      They are described, by Jane Espenson as more like city-states. Remember that ary of warlord Bo Peep....two guys. Maybe the rest where on break. Regina seems to have disbanded the Royal army and had her Black Knights and given that she knew some of their names I would think less than a couple hundred. I think of the armies of the rulers as a personal guard than an army. Even The Sheriff had a couple of men and couldn't even defeat the Merry Men.

      So, Snow going to that village in 3x02 that seems to consist of one building (lol) and infiltrating towns (saved Regina in one, wanting to buy passage in another), which means that the kingdom has a few towns within it. However, we never see any cities with in the EF. King George's land is the same case of having a number of villages and having a Royal guard of maybe a couple hundred or less. (I know they have budgeting to do,  but we never see more than ten Black Knights and 20-30 Royal guards in the invasion of the Royal Castle.)

      Known that Regina ripped out all the hearts in one village and stuff, it can be surprising for people to rise up and sefeat/ capture the Black Knights easily since some of the towns have a militia and have weapons of their own. I doubt many towns were loyal to Regina. The King George thing is a real question since they defeat him first and captured Regina shortly after, I assume they battle once and defeat his army and more importantly capture King George.  Otherwise, I don't see people supporting David since King George may have been a bit ruthless, but he was a good king.

      The other question is how they allowed to have Regina keep her personal guard (now diinished), Graham, and her slaves (aka Belle). Did they just never bothered to check the castle?

      So in this long post, with the city-state size of the EF kingdoms (Thomas's one may be Sherwood Forest) and the small personal guards, it is no wonder they were conquered as easily and swiftly as they were.

      As an aside, in the comic "Out of the Past", it mentions multiple or at least neighboring kingdoms involved in the Ogres War that Belle's town had escaped.

        Preparing Editor Spell











    • Eskaver wrote:

      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Begfhn wrote:
      FrancisPaul wrote:
      Jane Esperson confirmed that Ingrid waited many years. The final scene in Smash the Mirror, with the Apprentice operning the door, happens quite some time after the rest of the episode. So, Lacey may very well be 2-4 years before the curse
      This still does not make sense. If Belle moves into Rumpel's castle four years before the curse, that means she lives with him for alost 3 years. This also means Snow spends at least 3 years running from Regina. Based on the story I assumed she was only running for a few months, unless there's a huge time gap between "Child of the Moon" and "Snow Falls".
      Well, I've always been under the impression that Regina threw Snow out of the Palace while Snow was still 16-18. If Snow really is Emma's age like we've heard throughout the show (29 as of 4B) then that would mean that Regina was chasing Snow for 8 years as a bandit and in the span of four years, she met Charming, led a resistance and dethroned Regina, after which Regina cast the Curse.
      I agree with this ^^^. I think the whole 4a thing messed with the timeline because it simply makes little sense.

      Belle was with Rumple for at most a year and then imprisoned by Regina for about three to four years based on tally marks.

      Snow was roughly 18-20 at the time of Leopold's death, given that she's unbethrothed and picking flowers, but she seems to have looked that way since Regina's early magic days, so I'd say at most 22. But then Mal told Regina weren't you her age when Snow ruined it all. This means Snow is around her early 20s a year before the curse. I doubt that Snow and Charming are her exact age because it wouldn't make sense.

      Regina would need time to gain a title of Evil Queen and we saw that Regina barely knew magic even when Snow was 16-18.

      Either Snow was older than we thought.....but then remembering Ingrid and Helga and Gerda....apparently you can still be single even though you are in your 30s. (Their father was 70, so I doubt they were any younger.)

      I don't see how Belle could have been imprisoned by Regina for three to four years. She sn't kicked out of Rumpelstiltskin's castle until after "Snow Falls". "7:15 a.m." takes place a few moths later. Unless it took Charming a really long time to find Snow, "A Land Without Magic" takes place only a few weeks later at most. I assume it only takes them a few months to take back the kingdom and they get married immediately after. The curse is approximately nine months later. If my timing is correct, Regina's imprisonment of Belle and the main part of the Snow White story (from where she meets Prince Charming) takes place over less than two years.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:

      Eskaver wrote:


      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Begfhn wrote:
      FrancisPaul wrote:
      Jane Esperson confirmed that Ingrid waited many years. The final scene in Smash the Mirror, with the Apprentice operning the door, happens quite some time after the rest of the episode. So, Lacey may very well be 2-4 years before the curse
      This still does not make sense. If Belle moves into Rumpel's castle four years before the curse, that means she lives with him for alost 3 years. This also means Snow spends at least 3 years running from Regina. Based on the story I assumed she was only running for a few months, unless there's a huge time gap between "Child of the Moon" and "Snow Falls".
      Well, I've always been under the impression that Regina threw Snow out of the Palace while Snow was still 16-18. If Snow really is Emma's age like we've heard throughout the show (29 as of 4B) then that would mean that Regina was chasing Snow for 8 years as a bandit and in the span of four years, she met Charming, led a resistance and dethroned Regina, after which Regina cast the Curse.
      I agree with this ^^^. I think the whole 4a thing messed with the timeline because it simply makes little sense.
      Belle was with Rumple for at most a year and then imprisoned by Regina for about three to four years based on tally marks.

      Snow was roughly 18-20 at the time of Leopold's death, given that she's unbethrothed and picking flowers, but she seems to have looked that way since Regina's early magic days, so I'd say at most 22. But then Mal told Regina weren't you her age when Snow ruined it all. This means Snow is around her early 20s a year before the curse. I doubt that Snow and Charming are her exact age because it wouldn't make sense.

      Regina would need time to gain a title of Evil Queen and we saw that Regina barely knew magic even when Snow was 16-18.

      Either Snow was older than we thought.....but then remembering Ingrid and Helga and Gerda....apparently you can still be single even though you are in your 30s. (Their father was 70, so I doubt they were any younger.)

      I don't see how Belle could have been imprisoned by Regina for three to four years. She sn't kicked out of Rumpelstiltskin's castle until after "Snow Falls". "7:15 a.m." takes place a few moths later. Unless it took Charming a really long time to find Snow, "A Land Without Magic" takes place only a few weeks later at most. I assume it only takes them a few months to take back the kingdom and they get married immediately after. The curse is approximately nine months later. If my timing is correct, Regina's imprisonment of Belle and the main part of the Snow White story (from where she meets Prince Charming) takes place over less than two years.

      That is how it would look and that's how season 4a presented it, but....that would also mean that Snow was 25-26 when she ran off as a bandit and there was no marriage or bethrothal she had. Snow had to learn bandit skills after being a pampered princess. This means that Regina became known as the Evil Queen in less than a few months. There are just some logistical things that don't add up.

      Belle was imprisoned for quite a while. She was with Rumple roughly before Roland (or who we assume is Roland) is born. Roland was like 4-5, which means Belle was imprioned for at least 2-3 years and Rumple a few months to a year. But also Rumple had the FGM wand, which he got after King George got David.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • When does he have the wand? It isn't exactly clear where the beginning of "The Price of Gold" is in the timeline.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:
      When does he have the wand? It isn't exactly clear where the beginning of "The Price of Gold" is in the timeline.

      Rumple gets the wand after George gives him the Godmother's location (in exchange for Shepherd David). This would mean that White Out was pretty much just before The Shepherd, and we KNOW that Family Business was immediately before Skin Deep.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Wait. "The Evil Queen" takes place after Belle moves in with Rumpelstiltskin. I assume it takes place shortly after "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter". Why would Regina tell everyone that Snow killed her father if it happened years earlier? Also, it would make sense that "The Evil Queen" takes place a few years before "Tiny". King George would not become broke right away. But Belle is still living with Rumpelstiltskin until after "Snow Falls". If all of this is true, then Snow runs away from Regina only about a year before she meets Prince Charming. Then there is another 3 years before the curse. That doesn't sound right.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:
      Wait. "The Evil Queen" takes place after Belle moves in with Rumpelstiltskin. I assume it takes place shortly after "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter". Why would Regina tell everyone that Snow killed her father if it happened years earlier? Also, it would make sense that "The Evil Queen" takes place a few years before "Tiny". King George would not become broke right away. But Belle is still living with Rumpelstiltskin until after "Snow Falls". If all of this is true, then Snow runs away from Regina only about a year before she meets Prince Charming. Then there is another 3 years before the curse. That doesn't sound right.

      Tiny (King George steals some Giant treasure)

      Fruit of the Poisonous Tree (Leopold dies)

      The Heart is a Lonely Hunter (Snow runs)

      White Out (David and Anna defeat Bo Peep)

      Family Business (Belle meets Anna)

      Skin Deep (Belle goes with Rumple)

      Evil Queen (Regina stops trade with King George)

      Months or a year or so later, The Shepherd (George needs Midas' money)

      Snow Falls

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I thought Tiny took place after The Evil Queen and right before the Shepherd.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:
      I thought Tiny took place after The Evil Queen and right before the Shepherd.

      Oh, right! But although they were near bankruptcy, it shouldn't mean that they were near bankrupt only one time. They could have had a history of it and with the giant treasure they bounced back and only tanked after losing trade with Regina's kingdom. That's my personal thoughts because if Evil Queen is before Tiny and shortly after The Shepherd then takes place, that would mean that Regina didn't know a glamour spell two to three years before the curse and that is incredulous to believe that Regina learned most of her magic within 3 years prior to the curse and did nothing beforehand.

      Belle also didn't know of the Queen and Rumple and Regina became enemies, so that means it would have happened in a few short months later.

      Regina going after Snow seems like a first effort type of thing and not to have happened years afterwards.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Wait. Then I don't see any time gaps in the Snow timeline. None of these events are more than a few months apart:

      The Heart is A Lonely Hunter

      The Evil Queen

      Snow Falls

      7:15 a.m. - A Land Without Magic (all within a few days)

      Lost Girl

      Lady of the Lake

      The Cricket Game

      Wedding

      Curse

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The timeline overall is just confusing to no end...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Mother definitely takes place between The Heart is a Lonely Hunter and Lacey

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:
      Mother definitely takes place between The Heart is a Lonely Hunter and Lacey

      Well, yes. That's the general consensus. But when we don't have any other episodes to connect it to... It's obvious this episode is concurrent with Wonderland's To Catch A Thief, since Will and Alice steal Percy from Cora in said episode, meaning she'd just gotten back from Misthaven.

      I would even go so far as to say Mother is before True North, which is concurrent with 7:15am. But that makes no sense, since by 7:15am Snow and Charming have already met, meaning Marian is already dead, yet by Nottingham's dialogue in this episode, she's ill, meaning she's probably early on in her pregnancy.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Wait, so based on everything that I confirmed, Snow runs away from the queen about 4 years before the curse. She meets Charming a year later, it takes them  2 years to take back the kingdom, and then they get married. The timing seems wierd, but its the only thing that makes sense with the information we have.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • This alos means Roland was less than a year old when Marian died. However, he immediately recognizes her (Zelena) when she returns in "There's No Place Like Home".

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:
      This alos means Roland was less than a year old when Marian died. However, he immediately recognizes her (Zelena) when she returns in "There's No Place Like Home".

      Maybe one of the Merry Men was a skilled artist and made a drawing of her? The Snow White and Will Scarlet wanted posters were amazingly well-done, despite photgraphs not existing.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I am going to organize the EF events by approximate number of years before the curse:

      Think Lovely Thoughts: 170 yrs

      Manhattan-Good Form-The Crocodile: 145 yrs

      Desperate Souls-Nasty HabbitsThe Return-Second Star to the Right -The Crocodile -Second Star to the Right -And Straight On Til Morning: 130 yrs

      That Still Small Voice: 60 yrs

      Bleeding Through/It's Not Easy Being Green-The Miller's Daughter: 45 yrs

      Poor Unfortunate Soul: 30 yrs

      The Snow Queen: 25 yrs

      The Queen is Dead: 20 yrs

      The Stable Boy-We Are Both-The Doctor/In the Name of the Brother/It's Not Easy Being Green-Kansas: 18 yrs

      The Fruit of the Poisonous Tree-The Heart is a Lonely Hunter-Red Handed-Child of the Moon-Heart of Gold-Mother-A Tale of Two Sisters-Whie Out-Rocky Road-The Apprentice-Family Business-Smash the Mirror-Skin Deep (Belle moves in with Rumpelstiltskin)-Lacey-The Evil Queen: 4 yrs

      The Shepherd-The Price of Gold (Rumpelstiltskin's deal with Cinderella)-Going Home (Rumpelstiltskin and Belle)-Snow Falls-Skin Deep (Belle moves out)-Hat Trick-Dreamy/The Outsider-Ariel/Skin Deep-7:15 a.m./True North-What Happened to Frederick-Heart of Darkness-An Apple as Red as Blood- Pilot/A Land Without Magic/Lost Girl (Charming Awakening Snow)-Lost Girl: 3 yrs

      Pilot/The Thing You Love Most/The New Neverland (Snow and Charming's wedding)-The New Neverland-Unforgiven: 9 months

      The Price of Gold (Cinderella gets married and finds out she's pregnant): 8-9 months

      Best Laid Plans: more than 2 months

      The Price of Gold (Rumpelstiltskin's imprisonment): less than a month

      Pilot/The Stranger/Going Home (preperation for curse)-Queen of Hearts(Cora fakes her death)-The Thing You Love Most-Queen of Hearts (Cora creates a barrier): a few days

      I put episodes together if they occur within a short amount of time of one another. If anyone thinks my timing is off, please correct me. Remember, this is just an approximation.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'll help.

      Rumple is 300+ years old, so it can't be only 170 years.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:

      I am going to organize the EF events by approximate number of years before the curse:

      Think Lovely Thoughts: 170 yrs

      Manhattan-Good Form-The Crocodile: 145 yrs

      Desperate Souls-Nasty HabbitsThe Return-Second Star to the Right -The Crocodile -Second Star to the Right -And Straight On Til Morning: 130 yrs

      That Still Small Voice: 60 yrs

      Bleeding Through/It's Not Easy Being Green-The Miller's Daughter: 45 yrs

      Poor Unfortunate Soul: 30 yrs

      The Snow Queen: 25 yrs

      The Queen is Dead: 20 yrs

      The Stable Boy-We Are Both-The Doctor/In the Name of the Brother/It's Not Easy Being Green-Kansas: 18 yrs

      The Fruit of the Poisonous Tree-The Heart is a Lonely Hunter-Red Handed-Child of the Moon-Heart of Gold-Mother-A Tale of Two Sisters-Whie Out-Rocky Road-The Apprentice-Family Business-Smash the Mirror-Skin Deep (Belle moves in with Rumpelstiltskin)-Lacey-The Evil Queen: 4 yrs

      The Shepherd-The Price of Gold (Rumpelstiltskin's deal with Cinderella)-Going Home (Rumpelstiltskin and Belle)-Snow Falls-Skin Deep (Belle moves out)-Hat Trick-Dreamy/The Outsider-Ariel/Skin Deep-7:15 a.m./True North-What Happened to Frederick-Heart of Darkness-An Apple as Red as Blood- Pilot/A Land Without Magic/Lost Girl (Charming Awakening Snow)-Lost Girl: 3 yrs

      Pilot/The Thing You Love Most/The New Neverland (Snow and Charming's wedding)-The New Neverland-Unforgiven: 9 months

      The Price of Gold (Cinderella gets married and finds out she's pregnant): 8-9 months

      Best Laid Plans: more than 2 months

      The Price of Gold (Rumpelstiltskin's imprisonment): less than a month

      Pilot/The Stranger/Going Home (preperation for curse)-Queen of Hearts(Cora fakes her death)-The Thing You Love Most-Queen of Hearts (Cora creates a barrier): a few days

      I put episodes together if they occur within a short amount of time of one another. If anyone thinks my timing is off, please correct me. Remember, this is just an approximation.

      Rumple is 300 as of 2011, according to Bobby Carlisle. So Rumple was born in 1711. Snow was 10 and Regina was 18 when The Stable Boy happened, and both are implied by many in-show and out of show sources to be 28 and 36 when time is unfrozen. So that would put Snow's birthdate as 1955, with Regina being 1947. Isaac became the author in 1966 when Walt Disney died. These are pretty much the only dates we know for certain. Oh, and that 4B is mid 2013 (late June-early July).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I thought Rumple was 200. This seems to have better continuity. Rumple was no more than 50 when he lost Baelfire. Bae arrives in England in the mid nineteenth century. Assuming there is no time jump in Bae's travel between world's, this happens about 130 years before the curse. Also, Hook claims to be 200 and he is around the same age as Rumple. This implies they were both born in the early 1800s.

      It doesn't seem right that Regina was only 18 when she married Leopold. Cora made it sound like she was too old to not be married. Maleficent says that Regina was around the same age as Snow is when she gets married. This only affects my placement of "The Miller's Daughter". Everything that happens after that should still be correct.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Begfhn wrote:
      I thought Rumple was 200. This seems to have better continuity. Rumple was no more than 50 when he lost Baelfire. Bae arrives in England in the mid nineteenth century. Assuming there is no time jump in Bae's travel between world's, this happens about 130 years before the curse. Also, Hook claims to be 200 and he is around the same age as Rumple. This implies they were both born in the early 1800s.

      It doesn't seem right that Regina was only 18 when she married Leopold. Cora made it sound like she was too old to not be married. Maleficent says that Regina was around the same age as Snow is when she gets married. This only affects my placement of "The Miller's Daughter". Everything that happens after that should still be correct.

      Lana herself confirmed Regina was 18. In the time period the Enchanted Forest is set in (roughly the Middle Ages, so 1000-1400) young girls would be married off starting at 12 years old. So yeah, Regina was a spinster at 18.

      And Bobby himself confirmed Rumple was 300. Someone will just have to ask Colin, Bobby or Adam if it's 300 or 200. But 300 fits.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Begfhn wrote:
      I thought Rumple was 200. This seems to have better continuity. Rumple was no more than 50 when he lost Baelfire. Bae arrives in England in the mid nineteenth century. Assuming there is no time jump in Bae's travel between world's, this happens about 130 years before the curse. Also, Hook claims to be 200 and he is around the same age as Rumple. This implies they were both born in the early 1800s.

      It doesn't seem right that Regina was only 18 when she married Leopold. Cora made it sound like she was too old to not be married. Maleficent says that Regina was around the same age as Snow is when she gets married. This only affects my placement of "The Miller's Daughter". Everything that happens after that should still be correct.

      Lana herself confirmed Regina was 18. In the time period the Enchanted Forest is set in (roughly the Middle Ages, so 1000-1400) young girls would be married off starting at 12 years old. So yeah, Regina was a spinster at 18.

      And Bobby himself confirmed Rumple was 300. Someone will just have to ask Colin, Bobby or Adam if it's 300 or 200. But 300 fits.

      Regina was 18, Snow was 10, etc. EF isn't set in anything, but has a early European (1200-1500)feel. So, you can't use real world facts to work in this world in which there is magic and little technological progress. Helga was like 20s to 30s and still was unmarried.

      Rumple is over 300. Hook is the same. He and Ursula supposedly met in 1819 (our time) or something....I'll find my source.

      I would ignore anything that Mal says because they clearly had no idea what they wanted at that point.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • There is some debate about whether Rumpelstiltskin is 200 or 300. However, it seems to follow better continuity that he is 200. Hook claims to be 200 and he is around the same age as Rumpel. In "The Queen is Dead" Neal says he would be a couple hundred years old. Assuming he means 200, there is no way Rumple is an entire century older than his son if he was not immortal before he became the dark one. Also, Baelfire is 14 in the mid-1800s our time. that would make him around 175 after the curse. Rumpel would be around 210, so both would round to 200. This supports my theory that Rumpel was a little boy 170 years before the curse. If you have evidence that suggests otherwise, let me know.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hook and Ursula's story happens in 1819 and that's after he has started to work for Peter Pan.

      http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/20/spoiler-room-scoop-greys-glee-orphan-black-and-more

      It makes literally no sense, but for better or worse. Victorian England is 1830 to 1900. So, do with it what ever you please.

      Though the writers make little sense, I usually go with whatever they say latest and this goes to prove my point that the Darlings London must be a different world simply because Hook already workjing for Pan in 1819 means that Bae was in DL before the Victorian Era and before Big Ben was completed.

      Must be a differnt world or the writers making up stuff in an incoherent way.

      EDIT: Also, Hook's aparently close to 385.

      http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a-time-kristin-bauer-unforgiven/

      SO, in other words, never listen to Eddy Kitsis for coherent and accurate facts, lol.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Hook and Ursula's story happens in 1819 and that's after he has started to work for Peter Pan.

      http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/20/spoiler-room-scoop-greys-glee-orphan-black-and-more

      It makes literally no sense, but for better or worse. Victorian England is 1830 to 1900. So, do with it what ever you please.

      Though the writers make little sense, I usually go with whatever they say latest and this goes to prove my point that the Darlings London must be a different world simply because Hook already workjing for Pan in 1819 means that Bae was in DL before the Victorian Era and before Big Ben was completed.

      Must be a differnt world or the writers making up stuff in an incoherent way.

      EDIT: Also, Hook's aparently close to 385.

      http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a-time-kristin-bauer-unforgiven/

      SO, in other words, never listen to Eddy Kitsis for coherent and accurate facts, lol.

      385?! So assuming that Hook is about 35... Both him and Rumple have been alive for 350 years...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      Hook and Ursula's story happens in 1819 and that's after he has started to work for Peter Pan.

      http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/20/spoiler-room-scoop-greys-glee-orphan-black-and-more

      It makes literally no sense, but for better or worse. Victorian England is 1830 to 1900. So, do with it what ever you please.

      Though the writers make little sense, I usually go with whatever they say latest and this goes to prove my point that the Darlings London must be a different world simply because Hook already workjing for Pan in 1819 means that Bae was in DL before the Victorian Era and before Big Ben was completed.

      Must be a differnt world or the writers making up stuff in an incoherent way.

      EDIT: Also, Hook's aparently close to 385.

      http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a-time-kristin-bauer-unforgiven/

      SO, in other words, never listen to Eddy Kitsis for coherent and accurate facts, lol.

      385?! So assuming that Hook is about 35... Both him and Rumple have been alive for 350 years...

      Lol, what's that logic. You mean stopped aging for 350 years.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Eskaver wrote:
      Hook and Ursula's story happens in 1819 and that's after he has started to work for Peter Pan.

      http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/20/spoiler-room-scoop-greys-glee-orphan-black-and-more

      It makes literally no sense, but for better or worse. Victorian England is 1830 to 1900. So, do with it what ever you please.

      Though the writers make little sense, I usually go with whatever they say latest and this goes to prove my point that the Darlings London must be a different world simply because Hook already workjing for Pan in 1819 means that Bae was in DL before the Victorian Era and before Big Ben was completed.

      Must be a differnt world or the writers making up stuff in an incoherent way.

      EDIT: Also, Hook's aparently close to 385.

      http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a-time-kristin-bauer-unforgiven/

      SO, in other words, never listen to Eddy Kitsis for coherent and accurate facts, lol.

      385?! So assuming that Hook is about 35... Both him and Rumple have been alive for 350 years...
      Lol, what's that logic. You mean stopped aging for 350 years.

      You know what I meant.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • This doesn't really have a lot to do with the topic, but wanted to ask where someone upthread got the idea that Season 4A begins in April of 2013.

      Although April would still qualify as "early 2013", the way Adam and Eddy spoke about the timeline did very much give the impression that we weren't quite so far into that year at the time the season began, with January or February being far more likely.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DigificWriter wrote:
      This doesn't really have a lot to do with the topic, but wanted to ask where someone upthread got the idea that Season 4A begins in April of 2013.

      Although April would still qualify as "early 2013", the way Adam and Eddy spoke about the timeline did very much give the impression that we weren't quite so far into that year at the time the season began, with January or February being far more likely.

      Because of how the show's been paced so far and from hints in-show tbh

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Can you enlighten me a bit, please, as far as in-show hints are concerned?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.