FANDOM


  • I'd have to say Cruella. Ursula was motivated by a tragic story and just wanting her voice back and Maleficent seems to have really wanted to change and settle down once she got pregnant. But Cruella doesn't seem to have any motivation for what she's doing and seems to be the most cruel (no pun intended) of the bunch. I mean she mentioned killing a character three times last week and even turned on her best friend Ursula.

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ursula is the less bad. Chernabog attacked Maleficent for first, so I think She's the worst and Gold want only her. Cruella is evil, but not the worst. 

      Authors confirmed that Maleficent is the worst, but I down't remeber where I found this new

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think Maleficent was the worst but I can't seem to see her as this wicked villain as much as I used to anymore, ever since 413. Cruella is the only Queen who seems to have no morals or motivation. I guess we'll find out in "Sympathy for the De Vil". :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yeah, I think Cruella right now seems the more openly evil or amoral of the three. Ursula was just a rebellious teen that grew up. Maleficent isn't as amoral as Cruella, just more vindictive.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Cruella seems more openly villainous than the other two, but remember that Maleficent has the greatest potential for darkness, as Chernabog figured out. Thisis why I believe she and Rumple will be the Big Bads, and the other two will eventually be redeemed.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Right now I'm thinking Cruella since she doesn't seem to care about anyone besides herself. Ursula was never even all that bad, she just lost her singing voice and relationship with her father was damaged. Then there's Maleficent, and despite her dark past, all she really wants now is to be reunited with her daughter who Snow and Charming rudely stole from her. Meanwhile, Cruella mentioned in the sneak peek for 4.18 that she abandoned Lily in the forest to die while using her egg to keep her young. She didn't even seem guilty at all when saying that. Even if it's a lie, which I really hope it is, that is still pretty bad. So yeah, I'm going with Cruella as the most evil Queen of Darkness. :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • WhatTheEvenBelle wrote: Right now I'm thinking Cruella since she doesn't seem to care about anyone besides herself. Ursula was never even all that bad, she just lost her singing voice and relationship with her father was damaged. Then there's Maleficent, and despite her dark past, all she really wants now is to be reunited with her daughter who Snow and Charming rudely stole from her. Meanwhile, Cruella mentioned in the sneak peek for 4.18 that she abandoned Lily in the forest to die while using her egg to keep her young. She didn't even seem guilty at all when saying that. Even if it's a lie, which I really hope it is, that is still pretty bad. So yeah, I'm going with Cruella as the most evil Queen of Darkness. :)

      Ursula did seem the least evil out of the three, more angry than evil. I have a feeling that Ursula went back for the child and gave it to the authorities. I also think that the time Cruella spent in TWM caused her to become more evil than the other two.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The Lord of Deathless wrote: Cruella seems more openly villainous than the other two, but remember that Maleficent has the greatest potential for darkness, as Chernabog figured out. Thisis why I believe she and Rumple will be the Big Bads, and the other two will eventually be redeemed.

      I think that Cruella just uses all of her potential, because she can't control it. How she is is the maximum she can go. Maleficent is smart and in control of everything she does. if she lost control, I would really rather be in a different realm.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Cruella is hands down is the darkest of them all, killing others makes her happy. Maleficent & Ursula have atleast some compassion in them, Cruella not so much :P

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • HP7hghrOUaTekscrrF10rrmc wrote:

      The Lord of Deathless wrote: Cruella seems more openly villainous than the other two, but remember that Maleficent has the greatest potential for darkness, as Chernabog figured out. Thisis why I believe she and Rumple will be the Big Bads, and the other two will eventually be redeemed.

      I think that Cruella just uses all of her potential, because she can't control it. How she is is the maximum she can go. Maleficent is smart and in control of everything she does. if she lost control, I would really rather be in a different realm.

      Exactly. Maybe during the finale, she loses it and burns down Storybrooke or something.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • As of when Cruella was alive, she was the most villinous but Maleficent could go further.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I don't understand, why didn't the Chernabog go after Cruella? So far she is the only villain that we have seen on the show who has simply chosen to be evil with absolutely no trauma or drama in her life to steer her that way, she is just genetically evil. Maleficent gave up being evil and Regina had to encourage her back in. Also Maleficent seems to really care about her lost child whereas Cruella clearly has no maternal/loving bone in her body. She uses everyone and cares for no one, how in the world did the Chernabog not go after her?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • BallerinaBelle wrote:
      I don't understand, why didn't the Chernabog go after Cruella? So far she is the only villain that we have seen on the show who has simply chosen to be evil with absolutely no trauma or drama in her life to steer her that way, she is just genetically evil. Maleficent gave up being evil and Regina had to encourage her back in. Also Maleficent seems to really care about her lost child whereas Cruella clearly has no maternal/loving bone in her body. She uses everyone and cares for no one, how in the world did the Chernabog not go after her?

      It went after that one with the greatest POTENTIAL for darkness, not the darkest one.

      Maleficent was FAR more powerful than Cruella and Maleficent had someone she loved in her life (her daughter) and Ursella felt the love for her mother. She also discovered later on her father loved her too. So, out of all the queens of darkness, Cruella was by far the one with the darkest heart but Maleficent could potentially go further than Cruella. She hasn't thus yet but she could do.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It just seems inconsistent with everything else we've seen so far. Maleficent does have someone she can love but Cruella doesn't. Is evil/darkness not the absence of all things good including love? Cruella cant love other people because she's a sociopath. I can see Maleficent being more powerful but not darker.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • BallerinaBelle wrote: It just seems inconsistent with everything else we've seen so far. Maleficent does have someone she can love but Cruella doesn't. Is evil/darkness not the absence of all things good including love? Cruella cant love other people because she's a sociopath. I can see Maleficent being more powerful but not darker.

      Agreed! Darkness =/= Magic Powerful, because, if Cruella was a sorceress, she'd be very powerful. Cruella has the most potential for darkness because she's not capable of light whatsoever. The pillars of light has major pillars of Love and innocence, which is something even as a child she lacked.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Exactly, you said it perfectly "Darkness =/= Magic Powerful". Cruella would do anything to anyone because she has no loyalties or love for anyone but herself whereas Maleficent clearly cares about her child (and can even be maternal whereas Cruella has no maternal bone in her body) and seems to even care (somewhat) for Regina as well.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • What everyone needs to remember that this was Maleficent before she was pregnant with Lily!

      This is when Mal helps get the DC, then she trades curses with Regina, gets pregnant I guess, fights Regina and her unicorn (for her baby I suppose), reveal she's pregnant to Snow etc. Remember she trades curses with Regina before Snow is under the sleeping curse and before Snow and David took back the kingdom. SO, this is at least 3-5 years before the Dark Curse is casted.

      You could argue love = great potential for Darkness or Lily = great potential for Darkness, but she had neither at this point facing Chernabog.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think Cruella is the most evil of the Queens, possibly worse than Gold. We all saw in her backstory how she smiled as her newly acquired minions slaughtered her mother, then she proceeded to slaughter the minions in turn. In Ursula's backstory, she never wanted to kill her father, she just had that teen feeling of "you're not the boss of me!". Maleficent (who, btw, is awesome) never had any parents that we saw, but that backstory was how she overcame troubles instead of being molded into who she was. Maleficent was already a villain before the backstory (like Cruella, but we have no confirmation of her being born evil). Cruella was also very so much willing to kill her mentor (Isaac), wheras Ursula wanted Hook to just leave her alone and Maleficent became friends with Regina. Cruella even would have shot Henry if she could have, whereas Ursula and Mal just want to deal with the less innocent/annoying adults. Also, could Cruella be the first step in incorporating modern-ish novels into Once??? *cough cough Narnia cough cough*

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Oh yeah, and when Gold decided to leave Will and Belle together as a couple, Cruella would have gone and obliterated them both off the face of all the worlds of Once.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.