FANDOM


  • where did the snow queen go during the missing year?When Regina undid Pans curse did Ingrid back her backs and leave storybrooke or go back to the enchanted forest?

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • She probably left Storybrooke.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Vinster!5 wrote:
      where did the snow queen go during the missing year?When Regina undid Pans curse did Ingrid back her backs and leave storybrooke or go back to the enchanted forest?


      It would not be possible for Ingrid to have been taken back to the Enchanted Forest or to Arendelle once the first curse was undone by Regina. Only those who were affected by Regina's curse had to go back to the Enchanted Forest after it was reversed. The undoing of the curse was returning those previously affected by it and bringing them back to where they were before. Although, they never clarified if this meant Dr. Whale, who is originally from the Land Without Color, returned to his world as well. He was affected by Regina's curse, although he presumably was not in the Enchanted Forest when she first cast the curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • No, the curse took every Fairy Tale Land entity back as well, excepting the Saviour. Neal and Hook were taken, and they hadn't been affected by the curse. The way Regina put it, Hook and Neal wouldn't be able to escape the consequences of undoing the curse (going back to the EF).

      Apparently Ursula wasn't taken back either.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:
      No, the curse took every Fairy Tale Land entity back as well, excepting the Saviour. Neal and Hook were taken, and they hadn't been affected by the curse. The way Regina put it, Hook and Neal wouldn't be able to escape the consequences of undoing the curse (going back to the EF).

      Apparently Ursula wasn't taken back either.


      Oh, right. I forgot about that part about Neal and Hook being taken back since they are originally from FTL too. Then forgot what I said in my post about only those affected by the curse being taken back. My mistake! So, that means Ingrid got taken back to Arendelle as well...? Arendelle is part of FTL.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • For Ursula, it is simple. She was not taken back because she was not at Storybrooke when the curse has been undone. Same for Emma. All FTL characters IN STORYBROOKE have been taken back. It is clear when the curse stopped at the townline ^^

      For Ingrid, I think a lot of people take it too seriously xD She was probably sent back in the EF, and she was taken back by Snow's curse ^^

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky wrote: For Ursula, it is simple. She was not taken back because she was not at Storybrooke when the curse has been undone. Same for Emma. All FTL characters IN STORYBROOKE have been taken back. It is clear when the curse stopped at the townline ^^

      For Ingrid, I think a lot of people take it too seriously xD She was probably sent back in the EF, and she was taken back by Snow's curse ^^

      It cannot be that simple for Ursula... Neal and/or Hook could have just gone with Emma and Henry, but Regina told them they were going to be taken back anyway, or something like that, right?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:

      Lady Junky wrote: For Ursula, it is simple. She was not taken back because she was not at Storybrooke when the curse has been undone. Same for Emma. All FTL characters IN STORYBROOKE have been taken back. It is clear when the curse stopped at the townline ^^

      For Ingrid, I think a lot of people take it too seriously xD She was probably sent back in the EF, and she was taken back by Snow's curse ^^

      It cannot be that simple for Ursula... Neal and/or Hook could have just gone with Emma and Henry, but Regina told them they were going to be taken back anyway, or something like that, right?

      The main thing is it may have worked. No one tried it, so we haven't have definite proof of it. I mean Regina learned some info somehow by passing out with the scroll. It could hae been her interpretation of a dream or something...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky wrote:
      For Ursula, it is simple. She was not taken back because she was not at Storybrooke when the curse has been undone. Same for Emma. All FTL characters IN STORYBROOKE have been taken back. It is clear when the curse stopped at the townline ^^

      No. Literally every FTL character was taken back to the EF regardless if they were or weren't in SB during Pan's curse. If this wasn't the case, Hook and Neal could've easily crossed the town line with Emma and escape the curse. Emma dodged it because saviour magic or something.

      For the sake of simplicity, I assume that Ingrid and Ursula were also taken back to the EF and thenreturned to SB after a year.

      FYI, for all we know, Ursula could have moved to NYC for a couple of months before 4B

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Good points Eskaver, I guess Regina could've been wrong.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • SenatorSilver wrote:

      Lady Junky wrote:
      For Ursula, it is simple. She was not taken back because she was not at Storybrooke when the curse has been undone. Same for Emma. All FTL characters IN STORYBROOKE have been taken back. It is clear when the curse stopped at the townline ^^

      No. Literally every FTL character was taken back to the EF regardless if they were or weren't in SB during Pan's curse. If this wasn't the case, Hook and Neal could've easily crossed the town line with Emma and escape the curse. Emma dodged it because saviour magic or something.

      For the sake of simplicity, I assume that Ingrid and Ursula were also taken back to the EF and thenreturned to SB after a year.

      FYI, for all we know, Ursula could have moved to NYC for a couple of months before 4B

      Also, we don't know if Ursula came in the first curse or is even from the Enchanted Forest.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky wrote: For Ursula, it is simple. She was not taken back because she was not at Storybrooke when the curse has been undone. Same for Emma. All FTL characters IN STORYBROOKE have been taken back. It is clear when the curse stopped at the townline ^^

      For Ingrid, I think a lot of people take it too seriously xD She was probably sent back in the EF, and she was taken back by Snow's curse ^^

      Actually, Ingrid must have left Storybrooke when Regina undone the Curse and returned when Snow's Curse brought everyone back. In one of the episode in Season 4, it was mentioned by David Nolan that Sarah Fisher @ Ingrid was not taken by both Curses based on Storybrooke's log history.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Onceuponatimeuser97 wrote:

      Lady Junky wrote: For Ursula, it is simple. She was not taken back because she was not at Storybrooke when the curse has been undone. Same for Emma. All FTL characters IN STORYBROOKE have been taken back. It is clear when the curse stopped at the townline ^^

      For Ingrid, I think a lot of people take it too seriously xD She was probably sent back in the EF, and she was taken back by Snow's curse ^^

      Actually, Ingrid must have left Storybrooke when Regina undone the Curse and returned when Snow's Curse brought everyone back. In one of the episode in Season 4, it was mentioned by David Nolan that Sarah Fisher @ Ingrid was not taken by both Curses based on Storybrooke's log history.

      Well, Sarah Fisher wasn't her cursed name. She was simply using a fake name. Not totally unbelievable.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:

      Onceuponatimeuser97 wrote:

      Lady Junky wrote: For Ursula, it is simple. She was not taken back because she was not at Storybrooke when the curse has been undone. Same for Emma. All FTL characters IN STORYBROOKE have been taken back. It is clear when the curse stopped at the townline ^^

      For Ingrid, I think a lot of people take it too seriously xD She was probably sent back in the EF, and she was taken back by Snow's curse ^^

      Actually, Ingrid must have left Storybrooke when Regina undone the Curse and returned when Snow's Curse brought everyone back. In one of the episode in Season 4, it was mentioned by David Nolan that Sarah Fisher @ Ingrid was not taken by both Curses based on Storybrooke's log history.

      Well, Sarah Fisher wasn't her cursed name. She was simply using a fake name. Not totally unbelievable.

      True, but she entered Storybrooke on 2001, so she used that fake name as her alias. However, if she was taken by the Curse and transported back to Arendelle and later back to Storybrooke as part of Snow's Curse, her real name Ingrid would be stated in Storybrooke's log book as the New Curse did not create false memories and new identities. So the characters would be based on their original identities in the Second Curse log book.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Onceuponatimeuser97 wrote:

      Eskaver wrote:

      Onceuponatimeuser97 wrote:

      Lady Junky wrote: For Ursula, it is simple. She was not taken back because she was not at Storybrooke when the curse has been undone. Same for Emma. All FTL characters IN STORYBROOKE have been taken back. It is clear when the curse stopped at the townline ^^

      For Ingrid, I think a lot of people take it too seriously xD She was probably sent back in the EF, and she was taken back by Snow's curse ^^

      Actually, Ingrid must have left Storybrooke when Regina undone the Curse and returned when Snow's Curse brought everyone back. In one of the episode in Season 4, it was mentioned by David Nolan that Sarah Fisher @ Ingrid was not taken by both Curses based on Storybrooke's log history.

      Well, Sarah Fisher wasn't her cursed name. She was simply using a fake name. Not totally unbelievable.

      True, but she entered Storybrooke on 2001, so she used that fake name as her alias. However, if she was taken by the Curse and transported back to Arendelle and later back to Storybrooke as part of Snow's Curse, her real name Ingrid would be stated in Storybrooke's log book as the New Curse did not create false memories and new identities. So the characters would be based on their original identities in the Second Curse log book.

      Yeah, but did they ever look up Ingrid? I'm not exactly sure when they found out who Ingrid was, in 4x06, I believe when they searched the census in 4x03?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • She came to SB in 2001?? I don't recall that.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • In the episode Shattered Sight (I think so) they revealed Ingrid's fate after entering the portal to the LWM. Later on, it shown that in 2001 she used the Scroll given to her by the Apperentice in Arendelle to travel to a town called Storybrooke in Maine where she would reunite with her "sisters" soon.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Guys, Neal and Hook could have left, probably. Tinker Bell too. But Emma would not remember any of them since her memory was affected. It would do nothing but be more painful to everyone. They chose to go back because they thought it would be definitive. They thought Emma would never get her memories back and SB would never go back to existance.

      As to Ingrid, yes, she probably was taken to the EF. Yes, Ingrid is probably in the census. They did not find her because they were searching Sarah Fisher. They found her real name later.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I agree with what you said Francis Paul. The characters could have left storybrooke but emma wouldnt remember them anyway, so maybe theydecided to go back to the Enchanted Forest because Emma not knowing them was more painful then being realms apart. As for Ingrid i find it hard to believe she went back to the Enchanted Forest with the others. She worked too hard to find Emma and i dont think she would be fine with going back to the Enchanted Forest which was supposed to be forever. What would she do back in the Enchanted Forest? Would she take a trip back to the Frozen Arendalle or would she try to track down the urn containing Elsa? If she tryed to find the urn she would look at Rumples castle where she would be confronted by Zelena who took Rumple hostage. This is something i would have liked to see! A Zelena/Ingrid confrontation! Back in StoryBrooke after snows curse i find it strange how the Ingrid stayed in the shadows while Zelena wanted to open a time portal which could jepordize the Snow Queens plans. The Ingird i think we know would confront Zelena and try to stop this Wicked Witch from opeing the time portal! But maybe Ingrid left storybrooke when emma crossed that town line and stalked her/henry in New York. This would explain her return to town and why she didnt really know about Zelena. She probably returned to town following Emma and opened up her ice cream store like it was any other day!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • all that snow queen knew was that she had to wait in Storybrook until his sisters came to her, that's why she did not intervene in any event prior to the arrival of Elsa in Storybrook, because she trusted blindly into the prophecy the apprentice had given her, she knew she did not need to do anything to meet them.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The Apprentice establishes that Ingrid (AKA Sarah Fisher) didn't come over with either curse, Snow's or Regina's. We know why she wasn't in Regina's, because that was shown to us through "Smash The Mirror". We can assume that she sensed Pan's curse and fled Storybrooke, though how and when is unknown.

      When Regina undid her curse, all memories of life in Storybrooke vanished from Ingrid's memory, but not memories of her life in the Enchanted Forest, as shown with Ursula and Cruella (if the erasing of Storybooke wiped the knowledge of magic from everyone's minds, then Regina and Henry breaking the Curse in Storybrooke wouldn't restore those memories for individuals outside of Storybrooke).

      Retaining her memories as Princess Ingrid and likely having the Apprentice's scroll still on her posession, Ingrid walked around the Maine woods for a year, trying to find the town, eventually being engulfed by its magical arrival much like Kurt and Owen did in the 1980's. When the Curse was broken, her memories were returned.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • According to Regina, the Dark Curse scroll revealed that all fairytale chararcters would go back, cursed or not. Emma was exempt because she's the savior. Cruella and Ursula were never explained, but my theory is the magic from Lily's egg that kept them young also kept them here in our world. The egg "tricked" the curse into thinking they were natural-born citizens.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Stovers wrote:
      According to Regina, the Dark Curse scroll revealed that all fairytale chararcters would go back, cursed or not. Emma was exempt because she's the savior. Cruella and Ursula were never explained, but my theory is the magic from Lily's egg that kept them young also kept them here in our world. The egg "tricked" the curse into thinking they were natural-born citizens.

      No one outside of Storybrooke went back.

      That's why in the episode itself, it's like seeing smoke float inside a closed candle. Because the magic was restricted to Storybrooke.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yes, no one outside of Storybrooke was affected. Ursula remains exactly where she was.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • If being outside Storybrook is the answer, then Neal never would have left Emma and Henry. He would just go with them to New York. Regina would have given them a memory potion to accomadate that.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Stovers wrote:
      If being outside Storybrook is the answer, then Neal never would have left Emma and Henry. He would just go with them to New York. Regina would have given them a memory potion to accomadate that.


      It's a plot hole. Neal wouldn't have to go back and then the story would stop with them living cursedly ever after.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Stovers wrote:
      If being outside Storybrook is the answer, then Neal never would have left Emma and Henry. He would just go with them to New York. Regina would have given them a memory potion to accomadate that.

      He was in Storybrooke when Pan cast his curse. Therefore he had to remain in Storybrooke when Regina undid hers. That's my reasoning for it.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Stovers wrote:
      If being outside Storybrook is the answer, then Neal never would have left Emma and Henry. He would just go with them to New York. Regina would have given them a memory potion to accomadate that.

      It's a plot hole. Neal wouldn't have to go back and then the story would stop with them living cursedly ever after.

      Agree. It didn't make any sense.

      Same with Hook and Tink

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well, I can see Hook, as he was in the Enchanted Forest when the curse was cast. But if everyone returned to where they were before the curse was cast, Tink and Neal should have gone back to Neverland, as that is where they were before the curse was cast. (I have inferred that Neal didn't escape Neverland until the 1990s, based on his being close in age to Emma in 2001.)

      I just find it weird with Neal, because he had not been a true citizen of the Enchanted Forest in two centuries. That's why I feel he could have escaped.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • MBrody wrote:
      Well, I can see Hook, as he was in the Enchanted Forest when the curse was cast. But if everyone returned to where they were before the curse was cast, Tink and Neal should have gone back to Neverland, as that is where they were before the curse was cast. (I have inferred that Neal didn't escape Neverland until the 1990s, based on his being close in age to Emma in 2001.)

      I just find it weird with Neal, because he had not been a true citizen of the Enchanted Forest in two centuries. That's why I feel he could have escaped.

      It was everyone who was in Storybrooke when Pan cast his curse. They all had to be returned to the Enchanted Forest. Henry was immune to the Curse's Undoing because he was born in this land (no word yet on the Darlings and whether or not they even escaped beforehand), and Emma had optional immunity due to being the Savior, meaning she could've gone back if she'd wanted.

      I actually believe that Henry should've been able to go back with them all anyway, and that whole "he was born here" line should've been changed to "well, he can't come back with us because I have to give him up for this to work. In any other scenario, he could." But should've, could've, would've. No point in crying over spilled milk.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Emma could has a chance to return to the enchanted forest because she one of fairly tales character. Reason she left storybrooke because Regina want emma take care of Henry.

      With the snow queen left storybrooke and she lose all her memory of storybrooke. The snow queen wait for the new curse to be broken and regain her memory back of storybrooke. She was waited for Elsa.

      We won't know about wendy and her brothers. With wendy left storybrooke and she still young. But belle put protection spell over storybrooke were people can't go in and I don't know wendy escape the broken curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Didn't Belle put a barrier over the town line in Season 3 that John and Michael were able to get through right before it went down(I remember it cut off the end of their car) I believe the barrier didn't allow people to enter, but did it let them leave with the exception of Emma and Henry. I don't think Ingrid was able to get out Storybrooke when Regina reversed her curse, I believe she went back to the enchanted forest and again waited (though she was probably ticked Emma was so far from her now) Ingrid said she could build an ice palace so she probably built a small one and chilled out(pun intended) and didn't interfer with Zelena.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Rob52xbhs wrote:
      Didn't Belle put a barrier over the town line in Season 3 that John and Michael were able to get through right before it went down(I remember it cut off the end of their car) I believe the barrier didn't allow people to enter, but did it let them leave with the exception of Emma and Henry. I don't think Ingrid was able to get out Storybrooke when Regina reversed her curse, I believe she went back to the enchanted forest and again waited (though she was probably ticked Emma was so far from her now) Ingrid said she could build an ice palace so she probably built a small one and chilled out(pun intended) and didn't interfer with Zelena.

      They establish in "The Apprentice" that Sarah Fisher (Ingrid) didn't come over with EITHER Curse. She fled Storybrooke, probably when she sensed Pan's magic (magic users can sense one another), and didn't come back until Storybrooke was back. I guess we can assume The Apprentice warned her somehow? IDK

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Vinster!5 wrote:
      where did the snow queen go during the missing year?When Regina undid Pans curse did Ingrid back her backs and leave storybrooke or go back to the enchanted forest?

      Since that Ingrid didn't cone to Storybrook whif the first curse, she could have leave the town just like Emmaand Henry, couldn't she? (it's a question, I don't know if this was possible since that Neal didn't leave)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Cami b vaz wrote:
      Vinster!5 wrote:
      where did the snow queen go during the missing year?When Regina undid Pans curse did Ingrid back her backs and leave storybrooke or go back to the enchanted forest?
      Since that Ingrid didn't cone to Storybrook whif the first curse, she could have leave the town just like Emmaand Henry, couldn't she? (it's a question, I don't know if this was possible since that Neal didn't leave)

      Neal, Hook, Tink, the Lost Boys, Ariel (and presumably the Darlings) all stayed in Storybrooke and went back, because they were present in Storybrooke when Pan cast his Curse. No one affected by the First Curse could leave. Emma, Henry and August were the only ones who could.

      Then Belle sealed off Storybrooke, which essentially isolated it forever. The Darlings got in just in time, and then they were trapped.

      So no one knows how Ingrid escaped, but she had to have done so BEFORE Pan arrived with the others. The Apprentice probably warned her, meaning she kept her memories, since she was already out of town when Regina undid her Curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Rob52xbhs wrote:
      Didn't Belle put a barrier over the town line in Season 3 that John and Michael were able to get through right before it went down(I remember it cut off the end of their car) I believe the barrier didn't allow people to enter, but did it let them leave with the exception of Emma and Henry. I don't think Ingrid was able to get out Storybrooke when Regina reversed her curse, I believe she went back to the enchanted forest and again waited (though she was probably ticked Emma was so far from her now) Ingrid said she could build an ice palace so she probably built a small one and chilled out(pun intended) and didn't interfer with Zelena.
      They establish in "The Apprentice" that Sarah Fisher (Ingrid) didn't come over with EITHER Curse. She fled Storybrooke, probably when she sensed Pan's magic (magic users can sense one another), and didn't come back until Storybrooke was back. I guess we can assume The Apprentice warned her somehow? IDK

      that was the assumption of Charming though.Sarah Fisher was her alias it would never of been on the paper for the town records. Robin Hood, Zelena and bunch of other characters were taken over by the second curse they don't have storybrook idenities so in the cenus records (in theory)for the second curse Ingrid's name would be listed as Ingrid same with Robin and Zelena ect... the main cast didn't know Ingrid's name for a while too. I just don't believe she left, lost her memories of the time she spent there then camped out in maine until the town returned.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Rob52xbhs wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Rob52xbhs wrote:
      Didn't Belle put a barrier over the town line in Season 3 that John and Michael were able to get through right before it went down(I remember it cut off the end of their car) I believe the barrier didn't allow people to enter, but did it let them leave with the exception of Emma and Henry. I don't think Ingrid was able to get out Storybrooke when Regina reversed her curse, I believe she went back to the enchanted forest and again waited (though she was probably ticked Emma was so far from her now) Ingrid said she could build an ice palace so she probably built a small one and chilled out(pun intended) and didn't interfer with Zelena.
      They establish in "The Apprentice" that Sarah Fisher (Ingrid) didn't come over with EITHER Curse. She fled Storybrooke, probably when she sensed Pan's magic (magic users can sense one another), and didn't come back until Storybrooke was back. I guess we can assume The Apprentice warned her somehow? IDK
      that was the assumption of Charming though.Sarah Fisher was her alias it would never of been on the paper for the town records. Robin Hood, Zelena and bunch of other characters were taken over by the second curse they don't have storybrook idenities so in the cenus records (in theory)for the second curse Ingrid's name would be listed as Ingrid same with Robin and Zelena ect... the main cast didn't know Ingrid's name for a while too. I just don't believe she left, lost her memories of the time she spent there then camped out in maine until the town returned.

      The only way to truly have it confirmed one way or another is to Tweet the writers.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Rob52xbhs wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Rob52xbhs wrote:
      Didn't Belle put a barrier over the town line in Season 3 that John and Michael were able to get through right before it went down(I remember it cut off the end of their car) I believe the barrier didn't allow people to enter, but did it let them leave with the exception of Emma and Henry. I don't think Ingrid was able to get out Storybrooke when Regina reversed her curse, I believe she went back to the enchanted forest and again waited (though she was probably ticked Emma was so far from her now) Ingrid said she could build an ice palace so she probably built a small one and chilled out(pun intended) and didn't interfer with Zelena.
      They establish in "The Apprentice" that Sarah Fisher (Ingrid) didn't come over with EITHER Curse. She fled Storybrooke, probably when she sensed Pan's magic (magic users can sense one another), and didn't come back until Storybrooke was back. I guess we can assume The Apprentice warned her somehow? IDK
      that was the assumption of Charming though.Sarah Fisher was her alias it would never of been on the paper for the town records. Robin Hood, Zelena and bunch of other characters were taken over by the second curse they don't have storybrook idenities so in the cenus records (in theory)for the second curse Ingrid's name would be listed as Ingrid same with Robin and Zelena ect... the main cast didn't know Ingrid's name for a while too. I just don't believe she left, lost her memories of the time she spent there then camped out in maine until the town returned.
      The only way to truly have it confirmed one way or another is to Tweet the writers.

      They won't answer that. They can't answer something they don't know.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Rob52xbhs wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Rob52xbhs wrote:
      Didn't Belle put a barrier over the town line in Season 3 that John and Michael were able to get through right before it went down(I remember it cut off the end of their car) I believe the barrier didn't allow people to enter, but did it let them leave with the exception of Emma and Henry. I don't think Ingrid was able to get out Storybrooke when Regina reversed her curse, I believe she went back to the enchanted forest and again waited (though she was probably ticked Emma was so far from her now) Ingrid said she could build an ice palace so she probably built a small one and chilled out(pun intended) and didn't interfer with Zelena.
      They establish in "The Apprentice" that Sarah Fisher (Ingrid) didn't come over with EITHER Curse. She fled Storybrooke, probably when she sensed Pan's magic (magic users can sense one another), and didn't come back until Storybrooke was back. I guess we can assume The Apprentice warned her somehow? IDK
      that was the assumption of Charming though.Sarah Fisher was her alias it would never of been on the paper for the town records. Robin Hood, Zelena and bunch of other characters were taken over by the second curse they don't have storybrook idenities so in the cenus records (in theory)for the second curse Ingrid's name would be listed as Ingrid same with Robin and Zelena ect... the main cast didn't know Ingrid's name for a while too. I just don't believe she left, lost her memories of the time she spent there then camped out in maine until the town returned.
      The only way to truly have it confirmed one way or another is to Tweet the writers.
      They won't answer that. They can't answer something they don't know.

      How could you possibly know whether or not they know something about the show they've created? Take several seats, please.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ingrid could have left anytime in season 2 or 3 before the midseason finale.

      Ingrid could leave and forget her time in SB and still go back because Ingrid would be back to where she started and she has the Apprentice's scroll that tells her the prophecy.

      Anyway, it has been established that if you don't come by the curse then you get to stay if you leave the field of view.

      What? They said the opposite, but claearly Ursula and Cruella didn't go back, so we know that what Regina said was wrong and that's that. Plus, Lily would have been dragged back and Mal wouldn't have to go worry about her.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Farerb wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Rob52xbhs wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Rob52xbhs wrote:
      Didn't Belle put a barrier over the town line in Season 3 that John and Michael were able to get through right before it went down(I remember it cut off the end of their car) I believe the barrier didn't allow people to enter, but did it let them leave with the exception of Emma and Henry. I don't think Ingrid was able to get out Storybrooke when Regina reversed her curse, I believe she went back to the enchanted forest and again waited (though she was probably ticked Emma was so far from her now) Ingrid said she could build an ice palace so she probably built a small one and chilled out(pun intended) and didn't interfer with Zelena.
      They establish in "The Apprentice" that Sarah Fisher (Ingrid) didn't come over with EITHER Curse. She fled Storybrooke, probably when she sensed Pan's magic (magic users can sense one another), and didn't come back until Storybrooke was back. I guess we can assume The Apprentice warned her somehow? IDK
      that was the assumption of Charming though.Sarah Fisher was her alias it would never of been on the paper for the town records. Robin Hood, Zelena and bunch of other characters were taken over by the second curse they don't have storybrook idenities so in the cenus records (in theory)for the second curse Ingrid's name would be listed as Ingrid same with Robin and Zelena ect... the main cast didn't know Ingrid's name for a while too. I just don't believe she left, lost her memories of the time she spent there then camped out in maine until the town returned.
      The only way to truly have it confirmed one way or another is to Tweet the writers.
      They won't answer that. They can't answer something they don't know.
      How could you possibly know whether or not they know something about the show they've created? Take several seats, please.

      Do you honestly believe that when they wrote 4A they actually took the time to think how it makes sense with previous arcs? I'm sure that if they had done that, they would've explained it. If they were asked about it on twitter, they would either ignore the question like they do with a lot of questions they don't have the answer for, or they would give a half assed answer they didn't really think about before that will only make more confusion.

      People here still don't have any idea who the show writers are and who they are dealing with. They really don't give a damn to things that don't make sense on the show and they could care less if you knew what happened to ingrid during the missing year.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Apparently the Apprentice's wand is more powerful than the Dark Curse, and so the people who came to this world via his portal door (Ingrid) or his red portal vortex (lily, cruella and ursula) are not dragged back by the undoing of the Dark Curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Don't forget August turn into a kid on season 2 and with he go to the townline he will go back as adult. With few people hasn't get affected by the first curse they could leave the town. Regina could leave the town but she chose to stay behind.

      Snow White cast the second curse but the wicked witch add little thing on the potion. They can't remember the whole year. Neal inside mr gold body to keep Neal from die. Hook escape the second curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:
      Apparently the Apprentice's wand is more powerful than the Dark Curse, and so the people who came to this world via his portal door (Ingrid) or his red portal vortex (lily, cruella and ursula) are not dragged back by the undoing of the Dark Curse.

      Remember that his wand has "All the Light magic"! I really wished that Snow didn't interrupt him because that statement jsut seems totally wrong, unless Merlin hatted light magic users and drained their power into the wand.........

      The Apprenitce's Wand can create portals to a LWM or any wolrd which effectively makes him as powerful as a portion of the Dark Curse.

      The question that they just won't answer is what did they do during the missing year, but it doesn't really matter to the story.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Farerb wrote:Do you honestly believe that when they wrote 4A they actually took the time to think how it makes sense with previous arcs? I'm sure that if they had done that, they would've explained it. If they were asked about it on twitter, they would either ignore the question like they do with a lot of questions they don't have the answer for, or they would give a half assed answer they didn't really think about before that will only make more confusion.

      People here still don't have any idea who the show writers are and who they are dealing with. They really don't give a damn to things that don't make sense on the show and they could care less if you knew what happened to ingrid during the missing year.

      You have a lot of bitterness about this show, y'know... Are you even a fan of it?

      In any case, there's something called "unnecessary exposition". We didn't need to know where Ingrid was during the Missing Year because the Missing Year wasn't relevant to the plot shown on-screen. That doesn't mean for a second that "Hey, we never thought of it!" It just wasn't relevant.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The snow queen cast the curse at the town line.

      People can leave storybrooke but can't go back unless the has the snow queen scroll.

      Now Emma cast the curse at the town line.

      With the person leaves the town line they get turn into a tree.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Okay. 

      Firstly, we know that Ingrid never did come to the LWM through the First Curse and later in 2001 she entered Storybrooke using the Scroll. She adopted "Sarah Fisher" as her alias, something she did herself and not caused by the Curse. 

      Secondly, when Pan cast the Curse, Regina mentions that she had to pay the price to undo it, one was that she can NEVER see Henry again and another was EVERYONE not born in the LWM would return to their respective worlds. Emma was an exception as she was born to escape the Curse (a reference from the time Emma was born in the EF to escape the First Curse). So, the Snow Queen would have not been able to leave Storybrooke even if she wanted too. If she could have done it, then Neal would have followed too. Since Emma and Henry would have forgotten everything in Storybrooke and Regina altered their memories, she could have altered Neal's one too to fit them 3 as a family, but Neal is prohibited from leaving.

      Thirdly, when everyone returned, it can be assumed that the Snow Queen returned as she still remains the owner of Any Given Sundae as the Second Curse reverted everything following Pan's Curse and back to before Regina undid the Curse. Since Sarah Fisher was never her Curse name, it was never listed it the book of records and it's probably listed as Ingrid since the second Curse did not create new counterparts.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Onceuponatimeuser97 wrote:
      Okay. 

      Firstly, we know that Ingrid never did come to the LWM through the First Curse and later in 2001 she entered Storybrooke using the Scroll. She adopted "Sarah Fisher" as her alias, something she did herself and not caused by the Curse. 

      Secondly, when Pan cast the Curse, Regina mentions that she had to pay the price to undo it, one was that she can NEVER see Henry again and another was EVERYONE not born in the LWM would return to their respective worlds. Emma was an exception as she was born to escape the Curse (a reference from the time Emma was born in the EF to escape the First Curse). So, the Snow Queen would have not been able to leave Storybrooke even if she wanted too. If she could have done it, then Neal would have followed too. Since Emma and Henry would have forgotten everything in Storybrooke and Regina altered their memories, she could have altered Neal's one too to fit them 3 as a family, but Neal is prohibited from leaving.

      Thirdly, when everyone returned, it can be assumed that the Snow Queen returned as she still remains the owner of Any Given Sundae as the Second Curse reverted everything following Pan's Curse and back to before Regina undid the Curse. Since Sarah Fisher was never her Curse name, it was never listed it the book of records and it's probably listed as Ingrid since the second Curse did not create new counterparts.

      The flaw with that logic is that then Ursula and Cruella would have went too. But they did not, which means that they could just have walked across and not have been taken if they weren't cursed. (This is a problem when they write things and just say the character is wrong.) Even Lily would have to go back by definition. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      Onceuponatimeuser97 wrote:
      Okay. 

      Firstly, we know that Ingrid never did come to the LWM through the First Curse and later in 2001 she entered Storybrooke using the Scroll. She adopted "Sarah Fisher" as her alias, something she did herself and not caused by the Curse. 

      Secondly, when Pan cast the Curse, Regina mentions that she had to pay the price to undo it, one was that she can NEVER see Henry again and another was EVERYONE not born in the LWM would return to their respective worlds. Emma was an exception as she was born to escape the Curse (a reference from the time Emma was born in the EF to escape the First Curse). So, the Snow Queen would have not been able to leave Storybrooke even if she wanted too. If she could have done it, then Neal would have followed too. Since Emma and Henry would have forgotten everything in Storybrooke and Regina altered their memories, she could have altered Neal's one too to fit them 3 as a family, but Neal is prohibited from leaving.

      Thirdly, when everyone returned, it can be assumed that the Snow Queen returned as she still remains the owner of Any Given Sundae as the Second Curse reverted everything following Pan's Curse and back to before Regina undid the Curse. Since Sarah Fisher was never her Curse name, it was never listed it the book of records and it's probably listed as Ingrid since the second Curse did not create new counterparts.

      The flaw with that logic is that then Ursula and Cruella would have went too. But they did not, which means that they could just have walked across and not have been taken if they weren't cursed. (This is a problem when they write things and just say the character is wrong.) Even Lily would have to go back by definition. 

      Technically, if the LWM had the presence of magic. Magic in the LWM isn't like in the FTL, LWC, Oz, Victorian England, Wonderland, etc. The Curse requires powerful magic, which Storybrooke has, and as in Going Home, Storybrooke has a protective barrier preventing them from leaving, including the Curse itself. Henry was an exception as he was born in the LWM and Emma was destiend to escape the Curse (just like she did with the First One)


      Note : Regina mentioned that "storybrooke" would fade from existence, so Cruella, Ursula, Lily all would remain where they were

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lily know about storybrooke but she not went there on the first curse. Regina undid her curse lily lose her memory until the new curse is broken. Neal not leave the town line because he want to got to the enchanted forest to make his dad alive. Neal could leave storybrooke and hook too. I don't know what happen to tiny with he in storybrooke on the second curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yuma10000 wrote:
      Lily know about storybrooke but she not went there on the first curse. Regina undid her curse lily lose her memory until the new curse is broken. Neal not leave the town line because he want to got to the enchanted forest to make his dad alive. Neal could leave storybrooke and hook too. I don't know what happen to tiny with he in storybrooke on the second curse.

      Lily did not loose her memory in the show. It has never been stated that she lost her memories. Only Emma and Henry lost their memories as they left Storybooke as it was undone. New memories were given to them.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Okay! I wonder how Emma cast the curse on the town line. Emma is the new dark one. I wonder who going break the new curse. I think Henry and violet kiss break the new curse and regain everybody memory from six week what they miss.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The way I see it is that Hook, Neal and Tinkerbell were not in LWM while the curse was cast. We know that the curse affected not only the EF but all the lands in some magical unexplained ways. So it did affect Neal and Tinkerbell since they werein Neverland, and Hook since he was in EF.

      Ingrid, Cruella, Ursula and Lily were all in the LWM while Regina cast her curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ingrid go to the magic door to the real world. Snow White want Emma darkest to go into lily and the magic hole thing take them to the real world along those two.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • But if Ingrid didn't went to the EF, did she steyed at LWM?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The problem I feel(despite my love for the Frozen Arc) it was probably written in at the last minute. We know Adam and Eddy after they saw Frozen in Novemeber of 2013 felt the characters would fit on the show and had to work with Disney to get the rights to them, but by the time Frozen had come out the story for all of 3A had been done and they probably had just began mapping out 3B(or finishing up scripts) either way the plot hole of what happened to Ingrid during the missing year or during the second curse will never be answered unless they feel the missing year or Ingrid is necessary to bring back to the program.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • That's not an excuse. That's their job

      They get paid for this. It's their job to think on every single detail to get the show to work.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 8Rob wrote:
      That's not an excuse. That's their job

      They get paid for this. It's their job to think on every single detail to get the show to work.

      That's not how that works. They should aim for close to perfection but you can't expect them to remember every detail.

      They should have thought this through and not put it in if it didn't work, but "slight ratings boost!" I guess outweighed the confusion.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eskaver wrote:
      8Rob wrote:
      That's not an excuse. That's their job

      They get paid for this. It's their job to think on every single detail to get the show to work.

      That's not how that works. They should aim for close to perfection but you can't expect them to remember every detail.

      They should have thought this through and not put it in if it didn't work, but "slight ratings boost!" I guess outweighed the confusion.


      Thank you Eskaver that is exactly what I was thinking!! Slight ratings aside had Frozen not even been added people would still be questioning why Neal, Hook, Tink ect couldn't leave the town. These questions will probably never get answered as they are from the writers of Lost.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Those three never been in the first curse and they could a leaves town. With they do that and they lose their memories of storybrooke. The second curse Neal and think get effect by this curse. Hook escape the second curse and go to New York to find Emma.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Snow queen could leave the twon whenever she can.

      But the downside is she would age if she goes out.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • With the snow queen leave the town and I think she kept her memory of storybrooke. Snow queen say she went to storybrooke to never age.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • she leaves storybrooke she has the scroll!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • That kept her memory!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yuma10000 wrote:
      That kept her memory!

      yes.she leaves whenever she wants to.she waits for 28 years selling ice-cream there:)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Okay! Why Neal and hook stay in storybrooke? They could leave the town too.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yuma10000 wrote:
      Okay! Why Neal and hook stay in storybrooke? They could leave the town too.

      Maybe they want to be with the group.It's been a very lonely journey that hook spend time with cora and his crewmate on a mission to kill rumplestilskin.And Neal is 300 years-old,she has enough alone time and maybe he wants to revisit enchated forest his old home.:)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Neal went the enchanted forest second time.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • did he.he lived there.and then brought back by the curse right?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • He went back to storybrooke by the second curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • then what question do you have now exactly- -?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I know hook escape the second curse and try to find Emma. We only see one backstory in one year. What hook did rest of the year.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Wait... Ingrid has a magical scroll that allows her re-entry into the town whenever she pleases, AND magical memory stones where she can store and recall her memories. She could've saved her memories in a Rock Troll Stone during the Missing Year with a note to herself. Like Gerda did.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Joshleung
      Joshleung removed this reply because:
      Forget to quote
      11:12, October 25, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    •  Rock Troll Stone 

      that's 28 years of memories,you gonna need a bigger troll rock.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Joshleung wrote:
       Rock Troll Stone 
      that's 28 years of memories,you gonna need a bigger troll rock.

      Actually, she was only in Storybrooke since 2001. So 10 years. Plus, she might've not even tried to store her memories, deeming them useless, and regained them once she Regina and Henry broke the Curse.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.