FANDOM


  • This episode is another fairytale "showcase"

    Young Jiminy is cute. Again, with this episode, I find myself impressed with the costumes.

    Crickets in the EF are huge o.O And you would think more of his parents' tricks would have rubbed off on Jiminy.

    I wonder if Archie is insulted that Henry thinks he's a cricket?

    Graham tries to give Emma a uniform, yet he doesn't wear one, which implies that there are other officers (he has the uniform readily available) yet, where are they?

    Watching the mine tunnel thing... Henry seems a lil crazy. Something is happening, so his first assumption is that Regina is doing something wrong? Regina's tirade at Archie seems fairly reasonable.

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Poor Kathryn. I feel for Kathryn during this triangle crap.

      And I forgot about Emma and MM being friends! <3

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ah, Rumple. We still don't know much about him yet, he just seems like some evil dealmaster at this point.

      Funny that Pongo finds a candy bar (an Apollo bar, of course) and Regina later says that Henry doesn't eat candy XD

      Henry clearly has some issues with assessing risk vs reward...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Seems an awful lot like Emma was going to let Archie fall with the elevator...

      I actually enjoy this Jiminy Cricket origin story. XD

      Final thought: the coffin down in the mineshafts was a huuuuuge deal back in season one! The theory that the EF and Storybrooke were physically connected was a huge one.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Again, another great episode that wasn't about Snow White and Prince Charming. I remember when I first started watching this epiisode, I was so happy that Snow and Charming wouldn't be appearing in every flashback. The Snow's coffin reveal was good but it took me several rewatches to actually work out what it was. My question is, if Snow's coffin was underneath the mine, does that mean Maleficent was also undernaeth there and wouldn't dragon roars make great evidence of the curse?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Gusey1397 wrote: My question is, if Snow's coffin was underneath the mine, does that mean Maleficent was also undernaeth there and wouldn't dragon roars make great evidence of the curse?

      I would say it's quite probable she wasn't "awake" yet. Emma is only just starting to make changes in the town, and they seem to be connected to her staying in town. She might have woken up when Emma "remembered" in 122, or she may have been hiding, even.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude wrote:

      Graham tries to give Emma a uniform, yet he doesn't wear one, which implies that there are other officers (he has the uniform readily available) yet, where are they?

      Interesting point. They were under the curse at this time. Perhaps, Graham believed (in his cursed state) there were other officers who worked alongside him, but due to virtually the same day being repeated...it was always their day off?? LOL, weak answer but I reckon it's something that'll never be addressed! :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Princess Alessandra wrote:

      Interesting point. They were under the curse at this time. Perhaps, Graham believed (in his cursed state) there were other officers who worked alongside him, but due to virtually the same day being repeated...it was always their day off?? LOL, weak answer but I reckon it's something that'll never be addressed! :)

      That's a good theory.

      I've always believed there ARE other officers, maybe not a lot, but it's possible they're just out patrolling. I'm encouraged in this thinking by the fact that Graham called for an ambulance in "Snow Falls" and one came - they have emergency services. Maybe the rest of the police force is volunteers, and maybe their other emergency services are as well.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.