FANDOM


  • Adam Horowitz just tweeted the script cover. https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/490972809158348800

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • I am calling it right now.... this is the episode, where Hook gets his modern makeover.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 'White Out'... My first thought: White Witch from Narnia.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Brzoskwinia wrote:
      'White Out'... My first thought: White Witch from Narnia.


      I'm thinking of it as a snowstorm. I don't think they would bring in Narnia while they're doing Frozen.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • MasterofCows wrote:

      I'm thinking of it as a snowstorm. I don't think they would bring in Narnia while they're doing Frozen.

      Exactly, a really bad snowstorm. I think, the storm will begin in the final scene, of the premiere. However, Frozen's eternal winter was similar concept, to the one in Narnia.

      There are two possibilies, of who Elizabeth Mitchell's character is.... the Snow Queen from the Hans Christian Andersen fairytale, or the Frozen princesses' thought-to-be-dead mother.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yeah. If Elizabeth Mitchell's character is the new villain, it can be determined that she creates a snow storm, or if Elsa develops heavy fear, rage, or any negative emotion, that causes a humongous storm to happen. Maybe it freezes the citizens of Storybrooke with the exception of certain characters. Or it may be possible Elsa's emotions get out of control and cause a giant snowy fog, that causes the citizens to black out but in this case "White out." Due to all the white snow. So many different possibilities.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Just think, in a very short 11 weeks we'll be watching this episode! Only 10 more to go for the premiere.. And for an added plus we all know this White Out will be a million times better then the POS Kate Beckinsale movie.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:

      MasterofCows wrote:

      I'm thinking of it as a snowstorm. I don't think they would bring in Narnia while they're doing Frozen.


      There are two possibilies, of who Elizabeth Mitchell's character is.... the Snow Queen from the Hans Christian Andersen fairytale, or the Frozen princesses' thought-to-be-dead mother.

      What if she is both? ( that would explain Elsa's powers) :P I really hope she ends being the original Snow Queen and her connection with Elsa's Snow Queen self is similar to the one of 
      

      goddess Ursula and Regina's Ursula self:P in any case What I want to see is that Regina's magic mirror is the one from the Snow Queen. It'll make an interesting and prototype connection between the queens.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Written by Jane Espenson usually means that I'll enjoy watching this episode.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It's probably a Snow-centric. White refers to Snow White I think. Maybe we'll get the backstory of Snow, Maid Marian and Regina. It would be cool is they did it like a two-parter (or a three-parter): first an episode with Maid Marian and how her life was with Robin Hood, then an episode of Maid Marian when she helped Show White, and after that an episode about how Regina captured her and killed her.

      Or it could be a playing with words, like someone else said: white-out instead of blackout.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The playing with words thing was certainly true with Lost Girl last year. Since Jane Espenson has written it, I think it might be a Regina, Rumple or other villain episode. She seems to write the majority of episodes about the backstory of these.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • That's why I said 'my first thought', I really hope they won't use Narnia this season.
      I guess 'White Out' means Elsa will freeze Storybrook.

      https://twitter.com/Xivent/status/480318031395299328

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • OEdystopia wrote:
      Written by Jane Espenson usually means that I'll enjoy watching this episode.

      That is not a guarantee.... for every Skin Deep she wrote, there is an In the Name of the Brother.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      OEdystopia wrote:
      Written by Jane Espenson usually means that I'll enjoy watching this episode.
      That is not a guarantee.... for every Skin Deep she wrote, there is an In the Name of the Brother.


      In the Name of the Brother is one of my favorite episodes XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Brzoskwinia wrote: 'White Out'... My first thought: White Witch from Narnia.

      I hope they do Narnia in the 2nd half of season 4. that would be cool.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      OEdystopia wrote:
      Written by Jane Espenson usually means that I'll enjoy watching this episode.
      That is not a guarantee.... for every Skin Deep she wrote, there is an In the Name of the Brother.


      No, of course there's no gurantee I'd like the episode White Out. That remains to be seen. My favorite Season Two episodes The Doctor and Into the Deep were both not written by Espenson.

      but Desperate Souls is my all time favorite so far, and considering the last season - besides the two part season finale, which was written by Danial H. Goodman and Robert Hull (Part One Snow Drifts) and Adam and Eddy (Part Two There's No Place like Home) I really enjoyed Quite a Common Fairy and Witch Hunt.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I liked It's Not Easy Being Green, The Doctor, Lost Girl, Save Henry, Witch Hunt, and The Stable Boy. Typically all Regina or Zelena based episodes. I like Kansas, but hated the ending where Gold killed Zelena. I also was not a fan of Going Home. Too damn depressing for me. I thought the Grey's Anatomy S10 mid-season finale was much better than the OUAT S3 mid-season finale.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Now we have the Ice Queen going to bury the town and its people in snow, maybe next time we'll get The Lady Of The Web to cover all of SB in spider web. Hahahah

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Fred-V wrote:
      Maybe we'll get the backstory of Snow, Maid Marian and Regina. It would be cool is they did it like a two-parter (or a three-parter): first an episode with Maid Marian and how her life was with Robin Hood, then an episode of Maid Marian when she helped Show White, and after that an episode about how Regina captured her and killed her.

      I love this theory.... it is very possible, this will turn out to be true!

      Since the backstory for the premiere, will focus on introducing the Frozen characters. It is only plausible, that the next episode will focus on the established ones. Having the flashback be about (what I refer to as) the Sherwood Forest storyline, makes perfect sense. Though, obviously everyone will be dealing, with a snowstorm in Storybrooke.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Oh nice, more tid-bits released.  Love it.  I gravitate towards the obvious Elsa-centric storm theory.  But I'd be pleasantly surprised if there was other move.  The Snow, Marion, Regina theory is entertaining.

      Just given the fact that Elsa exists on our show now, someone's going to get hit near/in their heart with her ice-y power, ya?  Or do you think we'll only see that happen in a flashback involving Anna?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • We will probably see part of 4.02 in the S4 promo.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Can I just say that these two sum it up perfectly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd9V0Xo8tXE

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DZAV21 wrote:
      Can I just say that these two sum it up perfectly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd9V0Xo8tXE

      The thing is that video, can sum up the entire Frozen arc. To quote the Nostalgia Critic.... the damn film is nine months old, move on to something else! XD

      I wonder, if Eddy and Adam saw that, yet?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Fun Fact: 3.03 Quite a Common Fairy, 3.12 Witch Hunt, and 3.18 Bleeding Through were all groundbreaking episodes for Regina and OutlawQueen. 

      In 3.03, Tinker Bell used pixie dust to lead Regina to her soulmate. In 3.12, Regina and Robin Hood bonded while taking back her palace. In 3.18, Regina kissed Robin for the first time. With Marian possibily dumping Robin, in the premiere; it makes sense to have the next flashback show, how the Evil Queen captured her.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I could see something happen to Snow, cause of the split heart situation.

      But it's more likely to be Elsa connected, maybe it's not about Storybrook maybe Ardenelle or E Forest.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote: Fun Fact: 3.03 Quite a Common Fairy, 3.12 Witch Hunt, and 3.18 Bleeding Through were all groundbreaking episodes for Regina and OutlawQueen. 

      In 3.03, Tinker Bell used pixie dust to lead Regina to her soulmate. In 3.12, Regina and Robin Hood bonded while taking back her palace. In 3.18, Regina kissed Robin for the first time. With Marian possibily dumping Robin, in the premiere; it makes sense to have the next flashback show, how the Evil Queen captured her.

      I think it would make more sense if it was in White Out, otherwise the premiere would have to many plot lines.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • WinterWoodsGal wrote:

      I think it would make more sense if it was in White Out, otherwise the premiere would have to many plot lines.

      There are spoilers (from the filming of 4.01) that say, that Marian gets really angry outside of Granny's. She apparently looses her temper, and calls Regina "a monster", when she realizes who Robin is dating....  even going so far, as to take Roland away. 

      If this is how the scene will play out, then very possibily 4.02 will feature that flashback. Regina needs to make amends, for what happened. While Robin Hood needs to understand, just how complicated this whole thing is. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      WinterWoodsGal wrote:

      I think it would make more sense if it was in White Out, otherwise the premiere would have to many plot lines.

      There are spoilers (from the filming of 4.01) that say, that Marian gets really angry outside of Granny's. She apparently looses her temper, and calls Regina "a monster", when she realizes who Robin is dating....  even going so far, as to take Roland away. 


      Where did you see/find that?


        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A-little-bit-too-obsessed wrote:  Where did you see/find that?

      This is the spoiler.... I actually posted it in another thread, about the bts from the premiere.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Brzoskwinia wrote:
      'White Out'... My first thought: White Witch from Narnia.

      Big part of me, really hopes that it is the White Witch, because I feel like we need Narnia in OUAT. I think that Mitchell's character should be the the White Witch and Anna and Elsa's mother, so that Elsa can be the Snow Queen and their mother can be the White Witch. I'm pretty sure that many, many people are going to disagree with me. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think it means a white out storm, all of SB being completely over run with snow ware you can't even see in front of your own nose. Like this... http://cdn.bakken.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/687_3440896.jpg

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DZAV21 wrote: I think it means a white out storm

      Nah.... it just means, Henry has a book report due.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      DZAV21 wrote: I think it means a white out storm
      Nah.... it just means, Henry has a book report due.

      On what? That's the question. lol

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • What if....

      The SB/present day has a large snow storm brewing causing a whiteout. Caused by Elsa of course.

      The Backstory is set around the time of Snow's birth, when (at least according to the original fairy tale) there was a particularly harsh winter that year.

      Of course, they would need to get Eva and Xavier back for some of the scenes, and maybe young Cora.  hmmm... Maybe a young Cora made a deal with someone (Elizabeth Mitchell?) to cause the winter Snow was born, hoping to remove Eva at that time.

      We'd still need to see how all of that would tie together.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:
      What if....

      The SB/present day has a large snow storm brewing causing a whiteout. Caused by Elsa of course.

      The Backstory is set around the time of Snow's birth, when (at least according to the original fairy tale) there was a particularly harsh winter that year.

      Of course, they would need to get Eva and Xavier back for some of the scenes, and maybe young Cora.  hmmm... Maybe a young Cora made a deal with someone (Elizabeth Mitchell?) to cause the winter Snow was born, hoping to remove Eva at that time.

      We'd still need to see how all of that would tie together.


      Just as long as the Frozen group isn't related to any of the Nevengers or Henry I'm good.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • What if the snow storm in SB locks Regina, Robin and Marian and all the main cast inside of Granny's and they have to figure out what is going on and who is responsible for this and why. Meanwhile, we could see the flashbacks of Robin's relationship with Marian or how she was killed.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I agree that this is probably a snowstorm, and some sort of reference to Snow White as well (these writers are good enough to put a double meaning into a title.)

      But what if, in addition to that, it's someone attempting to cover up a mistake?

      Trivia of the day: 'White Out' is a competing brand to 'Liquid Paper', which was invented by the mother of Mike Nesmith of the band the Monkees.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • December21st wrote:

      But what if, in addition to that, it's someone attempting to cover up a mistake?

      Trivia of the day: 'White Out' is a competing brand to 'Liquid Paper', which was invented by the mother of Mike Nesmith of the band the Monkees.

      Which makes me think of Regina, and her dirty little secret, regarding her soulmate's wife. There is only so long before Robin Hood learns the truth of why Marian is so upset, that he is dating the Evil Queen.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      December21st wrote:

      But what if, in addition to that, it's someone attempting to cover up a mistake?

      Trivia of the day: 'White Out' is a competing brand to 'Liquid Paper', which was invented by the mother of Mike Nesmith of the band the Monkees.

      Which makes me think of Regina, and her dirty little secret, regarding her soulmate's wife. There is only so long before Robin Hood learns the truth of why Marian is so upset, that he is dating the Evil Queen.

      I wonder, does Robin already know that Regina caused Marian's death? I would have thought he already knew or something. But i could be worng. Anyway, Marian being alive again kind of fixes things, i guess.


        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Maybe it has to do with the Wonderland additions since at the end of the finale the Red Queen and Knave became the White King and Queen.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Boy after seeing the new Fifty Shades trailer I'm glad Jamie left OUAT, I never liked Gram that much. And I was glad they got rid of him before that stupid love triangle between Em, Gram & Regina could progress further, I love Colin & Sean so much more then Jamie.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DZAV21 wrote:
      Boy after seeing the new Fifty Shades trailer I'm glad Jamie left OUAT, I never liked Gram that much. And I was glad they got rid of him before that stupid love triangle between Em, Gram & Regina could progress further, I love Colin & Sean so much more then Jamie.

      The "acting" is that bad, huh? 

      I, actually, liked Jamie Dornan as Graham. However, I never want to see him om OUaT, again. Anyone who could be in a movie like Fifty Shades of Grey, deserves to not get "real" acting gigs. He flushed his career down the toilet, and it is all his fault.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Thinking more on it, it's probably a ensemble episode, featuring all of most these "white" theories.  That would reallllllly be a White Out.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      DZAV21 wrote:
      Boy after seeing the new Fifty Shades trailer I'm glad Jamie left OUAT, I never liked Gram that much. And I was glad they got rid of him before that stupid love triangle between Em, Gram & Regina could progress further, I love Colin & Sean so much more then Jamie.
      The "acting" is that bad, huh? 

      I, actually, liked Jamie Dornan as Graham. However, I never want to see him om OUaT, again. Anyone who could be in a movie like Fifty Shades of Grey, deserves to not get "real" acting gigs. He flushed his career down the toilet, and it is all his fault.

      I'm sorry, how he flushed his career down the toiled by playing in the movie, that will be an international success?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DarlingDavies wrote:
      Thinking more on it, it's probably a ensemble episode, featuring all of most these "white" theories.  That would reallllllly be a White Out.

      Probably not, as the premiere is an ensemble episode. I heard that 4.02, might actually be a David-centric episode. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Probably, but I hope not. I'm hoping like season 1, 2, and kind of three, the second episode will be Regina centric (and I know 303 was Regina centric and not 302, but it's close). I could see the storm coming here, from Elsa, and Regina's heart getting frozen.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Found a quick little scene from White Out on the Entertainment Weekly site.


      here

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Absolutely brilliant. Shows that the dwarves rely on electricity :)

      "Stop shouting letters!" Has to to be my favorite line along with "Buy a flashlight!".

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Gezz someone let Snow take a nap... I think Killian should take the baby for a while so Snow & Charming can get some much need sleep and fresh cloths not covered in infinit bodily fluids.... Boy if this is how Snow is after dealing with a new born, I can't wait to see Em when the time finally comes. Haha

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Word to the wise.  Don't, I repeat DON'T, mess with the mom of a newborn. I'd rather take my chances with Maleficent. (unless, of course, Mal should ever become a Mom, then just run as far and fast as you can.)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I know it's not technically the same but let me tell you, I've had to birth & raise many a litters of puppies. Many long sleepless nights, being covered in afterbirth, puppy marang, spoiled milk, and puppy faeces. Hell I once had litter of 13 and my dog only had 6 spots so I had to bottle feed 7 other puppies at once every 2/12 hours for 4 weeks straight. Do you have any idea how demanding hungry puppies are at 3 in the morning? Especially when they drink 3 bottles a time each? Trust me I have an idea what Snow is going through.... I also know all the insomnia, ruined cloths and lack of social activities is beyond worth it.... And if anyone ever tried to hurt my babies they'd face a wrath worse then anything Hell could conjure. But still I understand why Snow is acting the way she is, she has every right too especially when you've had no coffee

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • You put those peasants in their place, Mary Margaret!!!! 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Why does the headline say that MM is the town leader? Isn't Regina the mayor and wouldn't that also make her "town leader"?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • MM will be the new mayor :) Josh confirmed it :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • It's Mary Margaret's Curse, She get's to be the mayor. Complete with all the headaches.

      Methinks it's time for King David to give Queen Mary a break.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:
      It's Mary Margaret's Curse, She get's to be the mayor. 

      Mary Margaret is the new mayor, because Regina is suffering from depression. It has nothing to do with the curse, as Regina was still the mayor during the Wicked arc. 

      There is no denying that the residents of Storybrooke, are incredibly annoying and selfish. Mary Margaret is right.... they need to start taking care of themselves, instead of relying solely on her and her family. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hold on, let me see if I got this right.... Regina lost her TL, has to share her son and watch him be taken under her old mentores wing, has to watch the one who cost her TL begin a relationship with a man who loves her as much as Charming loves Snow, has another powerful queen in town, and now is loosing HER JOB?..... And they wonder why she's always falling back into evil ways? Gezz!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      It's Mary Margaret's Curse, She get's to be the mayor. 
      Mary Margaret is the new mayor, because Regina is suffering from depression. It has nothing to do with the curse, as Regina was still the mayor during the Wicked arc. 

      There is no denying that the residents of Storybrooke, are incredibly annoying and selfish. Mary Margaret is right.... they need to start taking care of themselves, instead of relying solely on her and her family. 

      My comment about it being MM's curse was purely meant to be tongue in cheek.  I know it has nothing to do with the curse or who cast it.

      It does have more, I would imagine, to do with the fact that Snow is, in reality, the Queen (at least in the EF), and so the people are used to looking to her in that capacity.  Regina, due to her depression (and who wouldn't be depressed given everything she is dealing with), has essentially abdicated her role as leader.

      And I still think that David needs to step up and help his wife. (like he probably IS doing in real life).

      As for the Generator, get Henry or Emma.  They're probably the closest thing to a tech saavy person in the realm.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Oh okay! Thanks for clarifying everyone :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:

      And I still think that David needs to step up and help his wife. 

      You make it sound as if David is a lazy, good-for-nothing husband.

      David is the sheriff, and has other responsibilities. He is going to try to save his daughter, from a bipolar Ice Queen. I am sure, Mary Margaret would rather be at home with the baby, or helping her husband, than dealing with the dwarves.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Actually, unless something changed, Emma is the Sheriff.  David just filled in while Emma was trapped in the EF with Snow, though he still works down at the police station.   I would actually classify him more as a Deputy.

      And I'm not saying David is a Lazy GFN.  I'm just saying that , if MM has been suffering from sleep deprivation (which is a common occurance among new parents, trust me on this one), then David should be stepping in so that MM can get a little extra rest. He could let Hook and Robin go help Emma, he could deal with the frozen generator, and MM could find a quieter, slightly less urgent, crisis to resolve. (I'd say go and find a quiet place to rest, but I don't think that ever happens in SB).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think this episode will be a parallel to 3.02 however this was LONG before Charming met Snow, so instead of her, Anna will be featured. It will also explain why/how Charming was able to defeat the dragon in 1.06. That it wasn't just luck but skill and strategy. Courtesy of Anna. It does explain how he learned to fight so well. Because according to the ONCE timeline, he never seemed to get the proper training. Originally the other guards were going to slay the dragon and he would take the credit. I also think it is funny how they have a spin on Bo Peep. I too, think the citizens are needy and selfish. I have ever since 2.10. They didn't give Regina a chance and believed Cora's frame job and never really apologized or did (MM did) but it was too late. Maybe Belle should be mayor. She doesn't really have an agenda or kid to take of at the moment. Besides it requires a lot of administrative work and reading. Something Belle can do and is good at.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:
      Actually, unless something changed, Emma is the Sheriff.  David just filled in while Emma was trapped in the EF with Snow, though he still works down at the police station.   I would actually classify him more as a Deputy.


      In 3x13, he is the new sheriff because Emma lived in New York and was just visiting. He probably still is the Sheriff unless Emma wants it back.


        Preparing Editor Spell
    •   Preparing Editor Spell
    • Haha I see someone is speaking my language and seeing my way. I love it! Only in this case Batman is trapped with Mr. Freeze and it's up to Robin & Alfred to save them. Right after they have the big What Are Your Intentions? Talk. Haha

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:

      I'm just saying that , if MM has been suffering from sleep deprivation (which is a common occurance among new parents, trust me on this one), then David should be stepping in so that MM can get a little extra rest. 

      By doing what, exactly? It is not like he can feed the baby. Besides, David is probably just as sleep deprived as Mary Margaret.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • First, there are still ways that Dad's can participate, even when the Mom is Breastfeeding (or have you not heard of Breast Pumps).  Also, and this is something that I did, during the nighttime feeding, I was the one that got up, changed the diapers, and brought the baby in.  That feeding was done while Mama was laying down, she never had to get up. When the feeding was done, I took the Baby back to bed.  Granted, it's not an uninterupted night of sleep, but it's alot more restful for the mom than having to get up and take care all the stuff herself.

      And There's also bath time, which is a great opportunity for Dad and Baby to bond while Mom takes a much needed break.

      Ok, Now that we've gone here, this is getting off topic. My original comment was simply meant as a fun poke at Charming needing to do something the help MM get some rest, not as a character slam. I apologize if I hit a nerve with that comment, as that was never my intent.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Or... Here's a crazy idea. Why doesn't Em step in like a good big sister (who also has a grown child of her own) and help out with her baby brother so her parents can get a little rest from time to time??? Or you know what it's not like there lacking in potential babysisters around town. There's Granny & Ruby, Regina, Cinderella and Aurora are somewhere around town, oh and there's also Robin & Marrian, maybe Belle would like some practice just in case (though I really don't want to think about that,) Maybe even their grandson who's all about family. Or why not just call SB's goto swashbuckling nanny? He may only have one hand but Hell, the way he is with kids I wouldn't be surprised if he could breast feed Gezz. I understand those two not wanting to miss anything but they seriously need some rest, it'd be nice if Em would take some responsibility for her new brother....

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Now THERE's the first reasonable suggestion I've seen. Wish I had thought of that myself. :)

      And if Regina were not totally crushed about the Robin/Marian thing, I would bet she would love some time with her new (step) grandson.

      Now, as for Snow's little outburst. First. LOVED IT!  Second, I think you finally see a little bit of Regina's upbringing finally coming out. I mean really, you can't spend as much time as Snow did around Regina, and not pick up SOME of here quirks.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:
      Now THERE's the first reasonable suggestion I've seen. Wish I had thought of that myself. :)

      And if Regina were not totally crushed about the Robin/Marian thing, I would bet she would love some time with her new (step) grandson.

      Now, as for Snow's little outburst. First. LOVED IT!  Second, I think you finally see a little bit of Regina's upbringing finally coming out. I mean really, you can't spend as much time as Snow did around Regina, and not pick up SOME of here quirks.


      Haha I loved Snow's rant to, but bless her heart maybe she needs to eat another apple and get some sleep Gezz. I just think it's time Em stepped up and helped her parents out a little.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DZAV21 wrote:

      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      Now THERE's the first reasonable suggestion I've seen. Wish I had thought of that myself. :)

      And if Regina were not totally crushed about the Robin/Marian thing, I would bet she would love some time with her new (step) grandson.

      Now, as for Snow's little outburst. First. LOVED IT!  Second, I think you finally see a little bit of Regina's upbringing finally coming out. I mean really, you can't spend as much time as Snow did around Regina, and not pick up SOME of here quirks.


      Haha I loved Snow's rant to, but bless her heart maybe she needs to eat another apple and get some sleep Gezz. I just think it's time Em stepped up and helped her parents out a little.

      Well to be fair, she was freezing to death.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.