FANDOM


  • Okay so, I might be reading to much into it... But after watching the second sneak peek when Zelena asks Dorothy "What world are you from?", she answers, "World? ... You mean... this isn't Kansas?".

    I would personally say something like "World? ... You mean... this isn't Earth?" But I don't know, perhaps it's just me wanting to believe Kansas is a world of its own, such as Victorian England XD

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Maybe Dorothy hasn't been to any other world outside of Earth, and as for locations, Kansas. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I sincerely hope Kansas isn't its' own world. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Walsh simply described it as a distant land in It's Not Easy Being Green. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think she just was referring to Kanses here on Earth. Because she would never imagine the tornado taking her away from Kansas or something like that.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DarKingdomHearts wrote:
      I think she just was referring to Kanses here on Earth. Because she would never imagine the tornado taking her away from Kansas or something like that.

      Hopefully. I wouldn't be a huge fan of Kansas being ANOTHER new world of its' own...:/ I like LWM, EF, Oz, Wonderland, Neverland, and LWC, obviously, but Victorian England...ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :3

      Oh, I also wouldn't mind if Dorothy's Kansas is in the LWC. :o

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DarKingdomHearts wrote:
      I think she just was referring to Kanses here on Earth. Because she would never imagine the tornado taking her away from Kansas or something like that.

      I agree with this! 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Arctucrus wrote:
      DarKingdomHearts wrote:
      I think she just was referring to Kanses here on Earth. Because she would never imagine the tornado taking her away from Kansas or something like that.
      Hopefully. I wouldn't be a huge fan of Kansas being ANOTHER new world of its' own...:/ I like LWM, EF, Oz, Wonderland, Neverland, and LWC, obviously, but Victorian England...ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :3

      Oh, I also wouldn't mind if Dorothy's Kansas is in the LWC. :o


      It should be in LWS (Land With Sepia).  =)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Stonicus wrote:
      Arctucrus wrote:
      DarKingdomHearts wrote:
      I think she just was referring to Kanses here on Earth. Because she would never imagine the tornado taking her away from Kansas or something like that.
      Hopefully. I wouldn't be a huge fan of Kansas being ANOTHER new world of its' own...:/ I like LWM, EF, Oz, Wonderland, Neverland, and LWC, obviously, but Victorian England...ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :3

      Oh, I also wouldn't mind if Dorothy's Kansas is in the LWC. :o


      It should be in LWS (Land With Sepia).  =)

      Out. Door. Get out. Over there. *points to door*

      :P

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Btw, I love the concept of Victorian England. XD Feel free to hate me for that, but I think it's awesome. I mean, some stories just can not come from the EF XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I agree, although the naming of the world could have been better.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DarKingdomHearts wrote: I agree, although the naming of the world could have been better.

      Nineteenth Century? I'd love to hear people say that. "Where are you from?" "I used to live in the Nineteenth Century, but I'm currently living in Wonderland!"

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:

      DarKingdomHearts wrote: I agree, although the naming of the world could have been better.

      Nineteenth Century? I'd love to hear people say that. "Where are you from?" "I used to live in the Nineteenth Century, but I'm currently living in Wonderland!"

      Haha that would be awesome.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Actually I think Kansas is part of LWC.It would make sense as in the movie All the parts with Kansas were non-color

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • X-Men Are Cool wrote:
      Actually I think Kansas is part of LWC.It would make sense as in the movie All the parts with Kansas were non-color

      Would be game for this, as I said before

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Interesting look on Zelena's face when she heard Dorothy's name. Do you think there was some sort of prophecy that Dorothy would be the end of her? Maybe a play on her last name, which means "strong wind".

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Toma Cre wrote: Interesting look on Zelena's face when she heard Dorothy's name. Do you think there was some sort of prophecy that Dorothy would be the end of her? Maybe a play on her last name, which means "strong wind".

      Agreed. But I think it was only when she said Gale that Zelena noticed. Well we'll find out in three days.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • In the real world Kansas is practically a world of it's own... =)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • where did they say Victorian England was a separate world? i just assumed it was part of LWM but in the past. as some 300 years passed between bealfire going through the portal and the curse. 

      Kansas being in LWC could make sense, it would be like the original movie.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    •   Preparing Editor Spell
    • EvaC wrote:
      where did they say Victorian England was a separate world? i just assumed it was part of LWM but in the past.  

      In regards to OUaTiW, Alice comes from a Land stuck in an eternal Victorian Era. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ahahah, no. No seriously, I don't feel the need of new lands popping up each time a new character appears. :/

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DarKingdomHearts wrote:
      I think she just was referring to Kanses here on Earth. Because she would never imagine the tornado taking her away from Kansas or something like that.


      I agree on this, too. It will probably be like the Darlings' 19th century England in which it is part of the LWM instead of making it the same one as Alice's. Kansas will still be our ol' beloved Kansas but probably set from a different era. It can't be a world on its own since Dorothy and the Wizard are the only possible well-known classic figures from this place. Correct me if I am wrong.

      The writers may have set their standards of an OUAT world. As I have observed, an OUAT world they have created like EF are always filled with numerous popular characters from a single literary piece or from different stories that seems to fit in living together. 

      Land without Color, have introduced Frankenstein characters, but with the nature of this world, the writers might fill in figures from this land. (Probably, Dorothy's Kansas might be located on a LWC America, just a wild guess.)

      Alice's Victorian England is very interesting due to the fact that it adapts single era in which Victorian literary characters might co-exist with Alice. Midsummer Night's Dream's Oberon, Puck and Titania might be residing here. how about Sherlock Holmes?

      Oz, Neverland and Wonderland, even if they each hail from a single story, they have plenty of characters and interesting locations to explore.

      So Kansas? Probably not. The fictional locations from Kansas that are popular are Dorothy's farm and Smallville (nah, this is DC/WB property, so no to Clark's hometown).  If Kansas is a separate world, it can't stand up as a world of its own with very few possibilities of fictional characters coming from this place. 

      If the writers decided to create a world called America/Wild West/Ol' West, Kansas could be part of this world and possibly Tiana's New Orleans.

      These are just some hypothesis and the future episodes will all tell us the truth.

      • By the way, Kansas, in the real world, is wonderful.
        Preparing Editor Spell


    • there it says that VE of the darlings is not the same as alice...


      i don't watch OUATiW.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • EvaC wrote:


      there it says that VE of the darlings is not the same as alice...


      i don't watch OUATiW.


      Yay! And now we need, the confirmation of Kansas being a place in LWM. :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:
      Okay so, I might be reading to much into it... But after watching the second sneak peek when Zelena asks Dorothy "What world are you from?", she answers, "World? ... You mean... this isn't Kansas?".

      I would personally say something like "World? ... You mean... this isn't Earth?" But I don't know, perhaps it's just me wanting to believe Kansas is a world of its own, such as Victorian England XD


      I think that this line is nothing more than a nod to the original work (Book or Movie, I'm not sure).  When Dorothy steps out of her house in the movie, her comment is "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore".

      As for Kansas being it's own land, or a part of the LWC, I would disagree.  I think that, just like NYC, it is part of the LWM.  Obviously, Boston and NYC are part of the LWM, so it would make sense that Kansas is also a part of that realm.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:
      Btw, I love the concept of Victorian England. XD Feel free to hate me for that, but I think it's awesome. I mean, some stories just can not come from the EF XD

      I've said this before, but maybe Alice's world is a magical version of Victorian England and features characters like Mary Poppins and Scrooge, off topic I would love to see a Christmas epiosde with A Christmas Carol, what twists do you think Once would put on that story

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:
      Killian Jones wrote:
      Okay so, I might be reading to much into it... But after watching the second sneak peek when Zelena asks Dorothy "What world are you from?", she answers, "World? ... You mean... this isn't Kansas?".

      I would personally say something like "World? ... You mean... this isn't Earth?" But I don't know, perhaps it's just me wanting to believe Kansas is a world of its own, such as Victorian England XD


      I think that this line is nothing more than a nod to the original work (Book or Movie, I'm not sure).  When Dorothy steps out of her house in the movie, her comment is "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore".

      As for Kansas being it's own land, or a part of the LWC, I would disagree.  I think that, just like NYC, it is part of the LWM.  Obviously, Boston and NYC are part of the LWM, so it would make sense that Kansas is also a part of that realm.

      Yes, obviously there is a Kansas in the Land Without Magic, but there's an England there too. It hasn't been established that the Kansas that Walsh and Dorothy come from is the one in the Land Without Magic. For one thing, those flashbacks would have taken place in the 70s-80s, but Dorothy appears to be from the era of the book. And the book and movie are known to exist in the Land Without Magic. In the Darlings' case, they lived hundreds of years ago, so the story Peter Pan in the Land Without Magic can have been written about them, but in this case Dorothy, like Alice, appears to exist several decades after her original story was already existent, which makes dimensional travel likely. I don't think we should state that Kansas Characters are Land Without Magic Characters until we know for certain that they are.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Noneofyourbusiness wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      Killian Jones wrote:
      Okay so, I might be reading to much into it... But after watching the second sneak peek when Zelena asks Dorothy "What world are you from?", she answers, "World? ... You mean... this isn't Kansas?".

      I would personally say something like "World? ... You mean... this isn't Earth?" But I don't know, perhaps it's just me wanting to believe Kansas is a world of its own, such as Victorian England XD


      I think that this line is nothing more than a nod to the original work (Book or Movie, I'm not sure).  When Dorothy steps out of her house in the movie, her comment is "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore".

      As for Kansas being it's own land, or a part of the LWC, I would disagree.  I think that, just like NYC, it is part of the LWM.  Obviously, Boston and NYC are part of the LWM, so it would make sense that Kansas is also a part of that realm.

      Yes, obviously there is a Kansas in the Land Without Magic, but there's an England there too. It hasn't been established that the Kansas that Walsh and Dorothy come from is the one in the Land Without Magic. For one thing, those flashbacks would have taken place in the 70s-80s, but Dorothy appears to be from the era of the book. And the book and movie are known to exist in the Land Without Magic. In the Darlings' case, they lived hundreds of years ago, so the story Peter Pan in the Land Without Magic can have been written about them, but in this case Dorothy, like Alice, appears to exist several decades after her original story was already existent, which makes dimensional travel likely. I don't think we should state that Kansas Characters are Land Without Magic Characters until we know for certain that they are.

      I think you might be on to something and Kansas may exist in the world without magic 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Of course, a Kansas does, because the Land Without Magic is the "real world", which has a place called Kansas in it, but we don't know about Dorothy's Kansas. We already have real and "fictional" versions of Victorian England, and the timeline is off for Walsh and Dorothy to be from real-world Kansas. So I think it's premature for the pages to state that Walsh and Dorothy's Kansas is a Land Without Magic Location and that they are Land Without Magic Characters.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Anubis16 wrote:
      Noneofyourbusiness wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      Killian Jones wrote:
      Okay so, I might be reading to much into it... But after watching the second sneak peek when Zelena asks Dorothy "What world are you from?", she answers, "World? ... You mean... this isn't Kansas?".

      I would personally say something like "World? ... You mean... this isn't Earth?" But I don't know, perhaps it's just me wanting to believe Kansas is a world of its own, such as Victorian England XD


      I think that this line is nothing more than a nod to the original work (Book or Movie, I'm not sure).  When Dorothy steps out of her house in the movie, her comment is "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore".

      As for Kansas being it's own land, or a part of the LWC, I would disagree.  I think that, just like NYC, it is part of the LWM.  Obviously, Boston and NYC are part of the LWM, so it would make sense that Kansas is also a part of that realm.

      Yes, obviously there is a Kansas in the Land Without Magic, but there's an England there too. It hasn't been established that the Kansas that Walsh and Dorothy come from is the one in the Land Without Magic. For one thing, those flashbacks would have taken place in the 70s-80s, but Dorothy appears to be from the era of the book. And the book and movie are known to exist in the Land Without Magic. In the Darlings' case, they lived hundreds of years ago, so the story Peter Pan in the Land Without Magic can have been written about them, but in this case Dorothy, like Alice, appears to exist several decades after her original story was already existent, which makes dimensional travel likely. I don't think we should state that Kansas Characters are Land Without Magic Characters until we know for certain that they are.
      I think you might be on to something and Kansas may exist in the world without magic 

      Oops, I meant to say it might exist in the land without color, Frankstein's world

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Maybe. Or a world of perpetual rural America, like the world of perpetual Victorian England.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I highly doubt her Kansas is its own world. (Although, in the book, Kansas is described as "gray" ;) )

      I don't think we've seen enough of her to assume she's not "modern". She's dressed like a country bumpkin, as she should be XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Being from Land Without Magic Kansas would mean that a Land Without Magic Dorothy Gale existed about 30 years after the film and 70 years after the book. Anubis16 was probably referring to the black-and-white Kansas of the movie, but I actually doubt she's from the same world as Dr. Frankenstein. But her Kansas being in another dimension is very plausible. We already have Victorian England, and also the Land Without Color, which contains Christian references and an Austria (mentioned on the Frankenstein commission letter), so there's a lot of precedent for "fictional" versions of the "real world" in other realms. So saying that she and Walsh are from the Land Without Magic is too speculative (as would be saying that they aren't). All we can say for certain is that they're from a place called Kansas.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • On the other hand, though, we have no valid reason to believe they are not from the LWM. The fact that Dorothy Gale's existence would take place after the book is not that weird, either, as most of the fairytale characters lived centuries after their stories were told and written.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • That's different because they exist in another dimension, as does Alice. It's very questionable.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I don't see how that's any different. The LWM is not exactly the real world, after all. Whatever mechanism that brought the EF events into the LWM as stories could be at work for Dorothy as well. It's a total tossup :D

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think if Dorothy was from a "special" world other than LWM they would have mentioned that.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude wrote:
      I don't see how that's any different. The LWM is not exactly the real world, after all. Whatever mechanism that brought the EF events into the LWM as stories could be at work for Dorothy as well. It's a total tossup :D

      Are suggesting that the curse brought the stories into our world, it seems like a good idea, but the only problem is that people remember these stories are there movies and what not about them and one of the laws of magic is that you can't change the past, or maybe the curse just gave the world false memories of these stories and somehow the curse created the Disney movies


        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think we shouldn't dive too much into that topic. Because else the show would take place in 1800, which also would make the show less appealing.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DarKingdomHearts wrote:
      I think if Dorothy was from a "special" world other than LWM they would have mentioned that.

      I don't think so. They didn't mention it onscreen in Wonderland, we know it because the writers said so. How would it even have come up?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude wrote:
      I don't see how that's any different. The LWM is not exactly the real world, after all. Whatever mechanism that brought the EF events into the LWM as stories could be at work for Dorothy as well. It's a total tossup :D

      It would be different because she'd being living the events of a book she could have read herself in her own realm (different for the Darlings because they lived before the book was published), whereas if she's from a realm other than the Land Without Magic then it's a "world of story", to use the writers' term for Victorian England and the Land Without Color, a realm that becomes inspiration for the stories in the Land Without Magic. That's the same reason they had to make Alice's world a parallel realm. Anyway, I agree that it's not been defined yet. That's why I'm not suggesting that we say Kansas is its own world. We should only say what we know, and the only thing we know about the place Walsh and Dorothy are from is that it's called Kansas.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm not saying anything about where the stories come from, please don't put words in my mouth :D

      I don't think we're meant to be thinking so hard about these things, ya know? XD Especially the question of "how does the LWM magic know the story of Snow White centuries before it occurs?" XD It's the same with Dorothy, to me.

      I don't think they "had" to make VE a parallel realm, they just chose to, perhaps so Alice and the Knave wouldn't be time traveling.

      Frankly, there's any number of explanations, each with about the same merit since it's never been delved into on-screen or by a writer.

      As we've agreed, Walsh and Dorothy come from "Kansas", a far off land. :D

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Huh? I didn't say that you were saying anything.

      Anyway, I'm glad we're agreed. At the moment, all we can state without making an assumption either way is that they come from a place called Kansas. So we can't have Kansas on the list of Land Without Magic locations or Walsh and Dorothy with LWM Character infoboxes and categories, just yet.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude wrote:
      I'm not saying anything about where the stories come from, please don't put words in my mouth :D

      I don't think we're meant to be thinking so hard about these things, ya know? XD Especially the question of "how does the LWM magic know the story of Snow White centuries before it occurs?" XD It's the same with Dorothy, to me.

      I don't think they "had" to make VE a parallel realm, they just chose to, perhaps so Alice and the Knave wouldn't be time traveling.

      Frankly, there's any number of explanations, each with about the same merit since it's never been delved into on-screen or by a writer.

      As we've agreed, Walsh and Dorothy come from "Kansas", a far off land. :D

      One quick question, how are we certain  that the events in Kansas didn't occur before 1900?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The Dark Curse took place in 1983 and the events of Kansas, when Regina is still fresh-faced, can only be about a decade before that, so they took place in the 70s-80s. Dorothy and Walsh can only be from before 1900 if they time travelled, which the writers say doesn't happen in the Once-verse (without something like Zelena's spell).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Noneofyourbusiness wrote: Huh? I didn't say that you were saying anything.

      Not you, dearie. :D I meant Anubis.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Noneofyourbusiness wrote:
      The Dark Curse took place in 1983 and the events of Kansas, when Regina is still fresh-faced, can only be about a decade before that, so they took place in the 70s-80s. Dorothy and Walsh can only be from before 1900 if they time travelled, which the writers say doesn't happen in the Once-verse (without something like Zelena's spell).

      Since it had to have took place shortly before the Doctor, I'd say early 70s.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ruby ridinghood wrote:
      Noneofyourbusiness wrote:
      The Dark Curse took place in 1983 and the events of Kansas, when Regina is still fresh-faced, can only be about a decade before that, so they took place in the 70s-80s. Dorothy and Walsh can only be from before 1900 if they time travelled, which the writers say doesn't happen in the Once-verse (without something like Zelena's spell).
      Since it had to have took place shortly before the Doctor, I'd say early 70s.

      Maybe the Grimm Brothers, Hans Christain Andersen, Carlo Collodi, Antonine Galland, Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve, Lewis Caroll, Geoffery of Monmouth, J.M. Barrie, Mary Shelley, and L. Frank Baum were all seers and they saw visions of this stories and it inspirted them to write the stories, like I said before it would be cool if the Grimm Brothers were featured as characters, maybe they could have somehow ended up in the Enchanted Forest

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude wrote: I highly doubt her Kansas is its own world. (Although, in the book, Kansas is described as "gray" ;) )

      I don't think we've seen enough of her to assume she's not "modern". She's dressed like a country bumpkin, as she should be XD

      I think she'd know "Oz" if she was a modern girl XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Not necessarily.

      Besides, I wouldn't put too much stock into her reactions in that scene. She's extremely young, and her house was just picked up and dumped into a far away place by a tornado. She was in shock XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude wrote: Not necessarily.

      Besides, I wouldn't put too much stock into her reactions in that scene. She's extremely young, and her house was just picked up and dumped into a far away place by a tornado. She was in shock XD

      Yeah, I assumed my reading too much into stuff was a possibility XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Did everyone forget! The writers said we might see more LWC characters and the season's almost over and I haven't seen anyone yet unless they were implying Walsh and Dorothy.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eddiefunny wrote: Did everyone forget! The writers said we might see more LWC characters and the season's almost over and I haven't seen anyone yet unless they were implying Walsh and Dorothy.

      And Walsh has a connection to Rapunzel they need to reveal.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • WinterWoodsGal wrote:

      Eddiefunny wrote: Did everyone forget! The writers said we might see more LWC characters and the season's almost over and I haven't seen anyone yet unless they were implying Walsh and Dorothy.

      And Walsh has a connection to Rapunzel they need to reveal.

      Well, in checking the cast list as listed on IMDB, Rapunzel is one (of many) that are included in the finale, so there is still time for that connection.  Also, I wonder if Walsh (and Aurora and Philip) will turn up in SB now that Zelena's Monkey business has been stopped.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Even if Kansas is not a world of its own, I say we put Dorothy and Walsh as Kansas Characters, much like how Jafar, Cyrus and Amara are Agrabah characters, even if Agrabah is not a world of its own, as it is in the same dimension as the Enchanted Forest.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I can agree with that. And than have a sepia colored infobox?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmcooper4 wrote:
      WinterWoodsGal wrote:

      Eddiefunny wrote: Did everyone forget! The writers said we might see more LWC characters and the season's almost over and I haven't seen anyone yet unless they were implying Walsh and Dorothy.

      And Walsh has a connection to Rapunzel they need to reveal.
      Well, in checking the cast list as listed on IMDB, Rapunzel is one (of many) that are included in the finale, so there is still time for that connection.  Also, I wonder if Walsh (and Aurora and Philip) will turn up in SB now that Zelena's Monkey business has been stopped.

      It was confirmed at some point that Walsh's connection to Rapunzel was nothing more than a rumor. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Arctucrus wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      WinterWoodsGal wrote:

      Eddiefunny wrote: Did everyone forget! The writers said we might see more LWC characters and the season's almost over and I haven't seen anyone yet unless they were implying Walsh and Dorothy.

      And Walsh has a connection to Rapunzel they need to reveal.
      Well, in checking the cast list as listed on IMDB, Rapunzel is one (of many) that are included in the finale, so there is still time for that connection.  Also, I wonder if Walsh (and Aurora and Philip) will turn up in SB now that Zelena's Monkey business has been stopped.
      It was confirmed at some point that Walsh's connection to Rapunzel was nothing more than a rumor. 

      Not all rumors are false so he could still be connected to Rapunzel.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ruby ridinghood wrote:
      Arctucrus wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      WinterWoodsGal wrote:

      Eddiefunny wrote: Did everyone forget! The writers said we might see more LWC characters and the season's almost over and I haven't seen anyone yet unless they were implying Walsh and Dorothy.

      And Walsh has a connection to Rapunzel they need to reveal.
      Well, in checking the cast list as listed on IMDB, Rapunzel is one (of many) that are included in the finale, so there is still time for that connection.  Also, I wonder if Walsh (and Aurora and Philip) will turn up in SB now that Zelena's Monkey business has been stopped.
      It was confirmed at some point that Walsh's connection to Rapunzel was nothing more than a rumor. 
      Not all rumors are false so he could still be connected to Rapunzel.

      Excuse me, nothing more than a false rumor then.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Arctucrus wrote:
      Ruby ridinghood wrote:
      Arctucrus wrote:
      Hmcooper4 wrote:
      WinterWoodsGal wrote:

      Eddiefunny wrote: Did everyone forget! The writers said we might see more LWC characters and the season's almost over and I haven't seen anyone yet unless they were implying Walsh and Dorothy.

      And Walsh has a connection to Rapunzel they need to reveal.
      Well, in checking the cast list as listed on IMDB, Rapunzel is one (of many) that are included in the finale, so there is still time for that connection.  Also, I wonder if Walsh (and Aurora and Philip) will turn up in SB now that Zelena's Monkey business has been stopped.
      It was confirmed at some point that Walsh's connection to Rapunzel was nothing more than a rumor. 
      Not all rumors are false so he could still be connected to Rapunzel.
      Excuse me, nothing more than a false rumor then.

      What if Walsh overthrew King Pastoria when he became the wizard and sent Rapunzel to the Enchanted Forest where she was found by a royal couple and Rapunzel is also Princess Ozma

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.