FANDOM


  • I just noticed that the titlecards of 3x01 and 3x02 show a different forest than any other episode's titlecards. 

    1. What do you think, why this is? I thought it maybe should represent Neverland's forest but it would only make sense if the change was for all the episodes that take place in Neverland. Then I thought about it being related to what is shown on the titlecard so it would match with 3x01 as it shows Henry & Pan flying which happened in Neverland. But 3x02 shows the fake-excalibur which had nothing to do with Neverland, did it? And then 3x03 and 3x04 had the old forest again. 

    2. Should it be mentioned somewhere somehow? 

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • I noticed that too. And actually, the first two episodes have the new forest, the third one the old forest, and the others from 4 on have the old forest with the same background as the new forest (with many more trees). Even the titlecards featuring old subjects (the Jolly Roger and the Clock Tower) have the renewed background.

      I'd say it is worth mentioning in the trivia section...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I just re-watched the beginnings to 303 and 304 and only 303 has the old background.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I wonder why and how they decide which episodes have the original forest and which have the new one. I really like the original better.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:
      I wonder why and how they decide which episodes have the original forest and which have the new one. I really like the original better.

      I think that the season 3 titlecards with the old forest were originally ntended for use in season 1 and 2, but were eventually used for season 3 becuase of the ever-changing episode plotlines. I think that the season 3 titlecards with the new forest were made specifically for season 3. Also, some season 1 and 2 titlecards have been reused in season 3. I think that we will still see this inconsistency even in season 4.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Not exactly, there were old subjects on the new forest background.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • NickM98 wrote:

      Killian Jones wrote:
      I wonder why and how they decide which episodes have the original forest and which have the new one. I really like the original better.

      I think that the season 3 titlecards with the old forest were originally ntended for use in season 1 and 2, but were eventually used for season 3 becuase of the ever-changing episode plotlines. I think that the season 3 titlecards with the new forest were made specifically for season 3. Also, some season 1 and 2 titlecards have been reused in season 3. I think that we will still see this inconsistency even in season 4.

      It's my understanding that they create the titlecard after the episode is filmed, when they're doing the final SFX touches. So there wouldn't be a stock of "leftovers". XD

      It's probably just switched up for variety.,

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • As it seems, the title cards in the first half of season three seem almost evenly split, with maybe a few more of the new than the old. However, in the second half it appears as if only two or three are of the origin design and all the others have the new design. I preferably like the original and hope that they go back to the original for season 4.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Budloopy4 wrote: As it seems, the title cards in the first half of season three seem almost evenly split, with maybe a few more of the new than the old. However, in the second half it appears as if only two or three are of the origin design and all the others have the new design. I preferably like the original and hope that they go back to the original for season 4.

      Same here XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I didn't even recognise they had a new title card until now :D

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • They defiantly switched it back though after season 3

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.