FANDOM


  • Check out this tweet from Adam Horowitz: @AdamHorowitzLA: So thrilled to have @quiethandfilms coming back for an appearance on #OnceUponATime season 3! We missed ya, Giancarlo!

    Thoughts?

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • FYI, @Quiethandfilms is Giancarlo Esposito.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Very pleased to hear about his return. It's about time!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm... not sure if I care or not. I'd rather them focus on the Charming family.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Fluteline24 wrote: I'm... not sure if I care or not. I'd rather them focus on the Charming family.

      Idk... why would they want to focus on the main characters? ;)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • He'll probably come back as Genie since magic is back in SB. He'll probably help Belle or do the opoosite, since in a way, he might find out that Belle is Rumple's girlfriend.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I wouln't mind seeing him in a flashback as a genie because he said something about being exiled. I'd like to see that 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • He did? I don't remember anything about him beeing exiled! XD I'm going to rewatch FOTPT (I assume it was there?). Anyway, I would love to see any of the thousand and one wishes that ended poorly ;) But I would also like to know wether he left that basement in Storybrooke or not.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:
      He did? I don't remember anything about him beeing exiled! XD I'm going to rewatch FOTPT (I assume it was there?).

      It was. I thought he said something about sleeping with the king's daughter or something like that.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm very thrill to see him, even in flashback or the current story, as long as he isn't a plot decoration

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think, he will play Genie which was in Neverland and Sidney, because Regina is out of Storybrooke. Belle will probably release him from prison. Sorry if my english is bad.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • If they are going to do a flashback episode of him again then I wouldn't mind some history of him with Sheherazade from 1001 Nights.

      I wonder what Belle is going to do in Storybrooke. Seeing as Sidney, Mother Superior, Granny and Archie are there too (and unfortunately not Ruby)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • DarKingdomHearts wrote:
      (...)I wonder what Belle is going to do in Storybrooke. (...)

      She will be new mayor of Storybrooke. It was said on Comic Con 2013- Once Upon a Time Panel Part I

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ah I see, didn't watch that (yet). Fine to hear she will take that role.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Michu1918 wrote:

      She will be new mayor of Storybrooke. It was said on Comic Con 2013- Once Upon a Time Panel Part I

      No, it wasn't. A fan shouted it. Doesn't mean it's going to happen, and you shouldn't say it that way.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • What "i should" or "shouldn't" is my business.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Don't be misleading and you won't get called on it ;)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ah, because after all, you do not make mistakes.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Michu1918 wrote:
      Ah, because after all, you do not make mistakes.

      Cute, but that doesn't change my point. When you claim things were said outright that weren't, you're misleading people.

      Let's get back on topic.

      I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE GIANCARLO AGAIN!!!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude
      Utter solitude removed this reply because:
      Either some kind of badly worded insult, or changing my post to make me look bad. Both equal a block.
      07:10, July 24, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • When he was a genie, he wished to never leave Regina's side in whatever world, and to look upon her face always.

      But in season 2 finale, Regina was transported in Neverland. Sidney must, insome way be transported there, too. Maybe back to being a mirror (?). They should never be in different worlds. Or might be possible that Regina find a "loophole" in his wish.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Maybe Sidney can appear in a mirror that Regina holds with her, however that mirror then works the same as the one the Beast gave Belle in Beauty & the Beast. Maybe Rumple had it with him so he can check on Belle but that Regina also uses it.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Applegirl
      Applegirl removed this reply because:
      Again, you are deviating AWAY from the main topic. I suppose you have a imaginative mind with all your "what-if" scenarios, but it's seriously going off topic.
      02:26, August 15, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Well he is playing another villain as Captain Neville Synclair in Revolution now!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude wrote:
      Michu1918 wrote:

      She will be new mayor of Storybrooke. It was said on Comic Con 2013- Once Upon a Time Panel Part I

      No, it wasn't. A fan shouted it. Doesn't mean it's going to happen, and you shouldn't say it that way.

      I hope she does make Mayor! I bet she will be. Storybrooke needs a guide and what better person then Belle. 

      I also hope she mends her relationship with her Father.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I'm not sure if she's qualified to be mayor. She knows next to NOTHING about the town. I'm not saying she shouldn't be involved, but mayor? No way.


      Granny 2013!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Fluteline24 wrote: I'm not sure if she's qualified to be mayor. She knows next to NOTHING about the town. I'm not saying she shouldn't be involved, but mayor? No way.


      Granny 2013!

      Actually she learned through Lacey about our world the writers have said she remembers all of the Lacey stuff so really she as qualified and as for the mirror well you know my thoughts Sorry if I come off rude I just stating what I think

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Fluteline24 wrote:
      I'm not sure if she's qualified to be mayor. She knows next to NOTHING about the town. I'm not saying she shouldn't be involved, but mayor? No way.


      Granny 2013!

      Well maybe acting Mayor for the time being. But Granny 2013? Niiice ;D

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I am not sure if we already saw his appearance in Episode 2. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • GrecianGoddess wrote:
      I am not sure if we already saw his appearance in Episode 2. 

      Um, we did.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      GrecianGoddess wrote:
      I am not sure if we already saw his appearance in Episode 2. 
      Um, we did.

      Yeah, and it was only 5mins of the scene. Though, I loved how he was saying to one of the guards that work for Regina.. making sure he didn't drop him XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ie he will get out of his cell.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.