FANDOM


  • Ok, so Robin Hood stole the wand to heal his pregnant wife. That sounds awful familiar. In the story of "Rapunzel" the father stole the witch's rampion because his wife told him she would die without it. Do you think it's possible that Rumplestiltskin stole the baby for some reason and he takes the place of Mother Gothel? It's just a theory. Although I'm not sure if it would fit in with the timeline. But we don't know how long Belle was living with Rumplestiltskin. It could have been a couple of years. Maybe, possibly, Rapunzel is this new Heidi character, but she will also take the place of Wendy and Peter Pan will rescue her from the tower by flying her out. Again, it's only a theory.

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • You have many many theories here, but I personally like the idea of Robin Hood being Rapunzel's father.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • his pregnant WIFE? :P

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • @Anubis16:

      While Marian was pregnant during Lacey, and is Robin Hood's true love.... that does not mean they are necessarily married.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      @Anubis16:

      While Marian was pregnant during Lacey, and is Robin Hood's true love.... that does not mean they are necessarily married.


      That's fine, but even if they aren't married he could still be Rapunzel's father


        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Can Robin baby have its own identity, and not be associate with  another   fairy tale character?  It worked well Emma, and Cinderella's kid, so why not Robin's kid. You could have your own opinion, but I am just putting in my two cents.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Sage of Earth wrote:
      Can Robin baby have its own identity, and not be associate with  another   fairy tale character?  It worked well Emma, and Cinderella's kid, so why not Robin's kid. You could have your own opinion, but I am just putting in my two cents.


      I'm just saying, that would fit in with the orginal tale

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Anubis16 wrote:

      I'm just saying, that would fit in with the orginal tale

      Though, it does not fit in with the Enchanted Forest's timeline.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I heard some ppl say the baby is Tamara but I don't know how I feel about that theory. But I do like the idea of their baby being someone important.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eddiefunny wrote:
      I heard some ppl say the baby is Tamara but I don't know how I feel about that theory. But I do like the idea of their baby being someone important.


      ??!?!?!?!? This theory really doesn't seem right. Unless Tamara is a Time Lady and can regenerate into another race, I really don't think that it's possible.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Doublebwl
      Doublebwl removed this reply because:
      I dont want to post it anymore.
      19:58, April 24, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • He was not trying to be antagonistic. He was just pointing out a mistake that Anubis made in his theory. That is completely fine. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and it is always nice to point them out so others realize their mistakes. :D

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I understand, but when the theory isnt really about Marian's relationship with Robin Hood, it just seemed like he was just doing it to do it. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Eddiefunny wrote:
      I heard some ppl say the baby is Tamara but I don't know how I feel about that theory. But I do like the idea of their baby being someone important.

      Genetics would be a tiny bit against that.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • GothicNarcissus wrote:
      Eddiefunny wrote:
      I heard some ppl say the baby is Tamara but I don't know how I feel about that theory. But I do like the idea of their baby being someone important.
      Genetics would be a tiny bit against that.

      While, you are probably correct.... it seems, that theory was born from the fact that OUaT's Marian is black. However, she still has much lighter skin, than Tamara. 

      http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/File:219Marian.png

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • The actress who plays her is not even black, she's actually of Latin American descent. I don't know what Marian was intended to be other than exotic-looking, but if we assume she's the same ethnicity as the actress, then the theory's off.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • GothicNarcissus wrote:
      The actress who plays her is not even black, she's actually of Latin American descent. I don't know what Marian was intended to be other than exotic-looking, but if we assume she's the same ethnicity as the actress, then the theory's off.

      Yes, but the actress's ethnic background may not be intended to be a big deal. Look at Mulan. She's played by a korean person (which I don't have a problem with. I think Jamie has done a good job as an actress). In the acting business, people often get picked for roles that doesn't fit with their actual ethnic background. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Applegirl wrote:
      GothicNarcissus wrote:
      The actress who plays her is not even black, she's actually of Latin American descent. I don't know what Marian was intended to be other than exotic-looking, but if we assume she's the same ethnicity as the actress, then the theory's off.
      Yes, but the actress's ethnic background may not be intended to be a big deal. Look at Mulan. She's played by a korean person (which I don't have a problem with. I think Jamie has done a good job as an actress). In the acting business, people often get picked for roles that doesn't fit with their actual ethnic background. 

      Of course not, in particular since FTL does not have the countries and cultures we have. But for the deal of acting it was required from Christie Laing for her character, I guess they could have picked up pretty much anyone (I'm not saying Christie was not good, just that her character was not a demanding one), so if they really wanted to suggest some form of connection between Marian and Tamara, they would have surely put care into the looks (in this case ethnic background) of the actress, like they did in the casting of younger versions or even relatives of known characters. I think they simply chose a really charming lady who did her job really well, regardless of where she's from.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • GothicNarcissus wrote:
      Eddiefunny wrote:
      I heard some ppl say the baby is Tamara but I don't know how I feel about that theory. But I do like the idea of their baby being someone important.
      Genetics would be a tiny bit against that.

      Ah, yes genetics would be, however would that not tie into the fact that Greg, whose actual name in is Greg Mendel, is named after the father of Genetics, Gregor Mendel? That would also tie into the fact that this "organization" is based on science.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.