The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Inside the hallway, there's a painting of a ship, which can also be seen in Granny's Bed and Breakfast in the Once Upon a Time episodes "The Thing You Love Most" and "The Price of Gold". It can also be seen behind the bar at Æsop's Tables in "A Wondrous Place", and Henry's apartment in "Hyperion Heights", "A Pirate's Life" and "The Girl in the Tower", but with a different frame. ("Down the Rabbit Hole", "Who's Alice")
- One of the framed pictures in the room where Alice dresses for her wedding is called "Brünnhilde slowly and silently leads her horse down the path to the cave" and is from The Rhinegold & The Valkyrie (1910), an illustrated edition of The Rhinegold, the first of the four music dramas which constitute Richard Wagner's The Ring of the Nibelung. ("And They Lived...")
- Note that the picture is too far away to make out any details. It previously appeared over one of the beds in the Darling family nursery room in the Once Upon a Time episode "Second Star to the Right", though still from far away. It can be seen more clearly on a set photograph by production designer Michael Joy.
- The outdoor scenes at Edwin's home were filmed at Foxglove Farm, a 120-acre organic farm on Salt Spring Island in British Columbia. ("Down the Rabbit Hole", "Who's Alice")
- The same house doubles as the exterior of the Tremaine estate in the Once Upon a Time episodes "The Price of Gold" and "The Other Shoe", the exterior of the Tremaine Manor in the Once Upon a Time episode "One Little Tear", as well as the exterior and interior of the home where Isla, Seraphina and her house sisters reside in "Flower Child". A shed located on the farm was also used for the scene where Isla pours a bucket of mud onto Gothel.
- Foxglove Farm has also doubled as locations for other productions:
- The home of Simon Kress in The Outer Limits episode "Sandkings".
- The home of Jared Kane in the Stargate SG-1 episode "Icon" (an episode which features Once Upon a Time guest star Timothy Webber) and an East Germany house in the Stargate SG-1 episode "The Gamekeeper".
- The Salvatore Boarding House in the Pilot episode of The Vampire Diaries (a show which stars Once Upon a Time guest star Sara Canning).
- A Nazi stronghold in the Supernatural episode "Everybody Hates Hitler" and the Fox family home in the Supernatural episode "Celebrating The Life Of Asa Fox".
- A Fillory house in The Magicians episode "Have You Brought Me Little Cakes" (an episode which features Once Upon a Time guest stars Charles Mesure, Kacey Rohl and Ryan Robbins).
- An A.R.G.U.S. safe house in the Arrow episode "Bratva".
- Ian Flemming's manor in the Timeless episode "Party at Castle Varlar" (an episode which features Once Upon a Time starring cast member Sean Maguire and guest star Chad Rook).
- The Hollow Sky headquarters in the Beyond episode "Tempus Fugit" (a show which stars Once Upon a Time actors Jeff Pierre and Jonathan Whitesell).
- Thistlehouse during Season Two and Season Three of Riverdale (a show which features Once Upon a Time guest stars Alex Zahara, Barclay Hope, Bruce Blain, Jonathan Whitesell, Julian Haig, Liam Hall, Paul Lazenby, Robin Givens and Tiera Skovbye).
- The Big House at Camp Half-Blood in the 2013 movie Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (a movie which features Once Upon a Time guest stars Robert Maillet and Yvette Nicole Brown).
- A house in Fort Langley doubles as Edwin's home for interior scenes in "Down the Rabbit Hole".
|Once Upon a Time in Wonderland|
|"Down the Rabbit Hole":||"Trust Me":||"Forget Me Not":||"The Serpent":||"Heart of Stone":||"Who's Alice":||"Bad Blood":|
|"Home":||"Nothing to Fear":||"Dirty Little Secrets":||"Heart of the Matter":||"To Catch a Thief":||"And They Lived...":|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.