Anastasia's Mother, also known as Mother and Woman, is a character on ABC's Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. She débuts, with her only appearance, in the fifth episode and is portrayed by guest star Sarah-Jane Redmond.
Anastasia is born to an unnamed father and her mother. Anastasia has at least two sisters. One of these sisters marries a prince, and gains much favoritism from their mother for it. As for Anastasia, her mother expects her to become queen or possibly choose a nobleman as a husband, but Anastasia falls in in love with a thief, Will Scarlet. One day, the lovers are about to jump through a looking glass to another world, but Anastasia's mother stops them from leaving. She harshly criticizes Anastasia for being an utter failure and claims the only way Anastasia could ever set foot in her household again is by working as her chamber pot cleaning maid. Despite the likelihood of never seeing her daughter again, she remarks that at least Anastasia's sisters won't prove to be such a disappointment. In tears, Anastasia says goodbye to her mother, who watches stoically as her daughter and Will disappear into the looking glass. ("Heart of Stone", "Dirty Little Secrets", "Heart of the Matter")
|Unnamed daughters||Red King||Red Queen||Will Scarlet|
- Solid lines denote blood parent-child relationships
- Dashed lines denote marriage relationships that result in offspring
- † denotes the deceased
- The Red Queen was married to the Red King
- The Red Queen and Will Scarlet are lovers, and later rule Wonderland as the White Queen and King
- It is not known how many sisters Anastasia has
|Once Upon a Time in Wonderland|
|"Down the Rabbit Hole":||"Trust Me":||"Forget Me Not":||"The Serpent":||"Heart of Stone":||"Who's Alice":||"Bad Blood":|
|"Home":||"Nothing to Fear":||"Dirty Little Secrets":||"Heart of the Matter":||"To Catch a Thief":||"And They Lived...":|
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland - Episode 1.05 - 2 Guest roles being cast. SpoilerTV (September 5, 2013).