Anastasia is born to an unnamed father and her mother. Anastasia has at least two sisters. At some point, Anastasia's mother takes a new husband and gains a stepdaughter in the process. The stepdaughter marries a prince, and gains much favoritism from Anastasia's mother for it. As for Anastasia, her mother expects her to become queen or possibly choose a nobleman as a husband, but Anastasia falls in in love with a thief, Will Scarlet. One day, the lovers are about to jump through a looking glass to Wonderland, but Anastasia's mother stops them from leaving. She harshly criticizes Anastasia for being an utter failure and claims the only way Anastasia could ever set foot in her household again is by working as her chamber pot cleaning maid. Despite the likelihood of never seeing her daughter again, she remarks that at least Anastasia's sisters won't prove to be such a disappointment. In tears, Anastasia says goodbye to her mother, who watches stoically as her daughter and Will disappear into the looking glass. ("Heart of Stone", "Dirty Little Secrets", "Heart of the Matter")
After she arrives in Wonderland, Anastasia meets Cora, the Queen of Hearts. Cora thinks Anastasia is a special young woman and says that she is sure Anastasia has heard that many times from her mother. Anastasia replies, "No, not really." ("Heart of the Matter")
After Anastasia is taken prisoner by Jafar, the latter commands the Jabberwocky to get inside Anastasia's head. As per his request, the Jabberwocky brings to light the Anastasia's greatest pains; being unloved by her mother, having lost Will's affection and the empty hole in her chest from being without love. "You believe that if the Prince had chosen you instead of your stepsister then your mother would have loved you", the Jabberwocky taunts her. ("Dirty Little Secrets")
|Unnamed daughters||Red King||Red Queen||Will Scarlet|
- Solid lines denote blood parent-child relationships
- Dashed lines denote marriage relationships that result in offspring
- † denotes the deceased
- The Red Queen was married to the Red King
- The Red Queen and Will Scarlet are lovers, and later rule Wonderland as the White Queen and King
- It is not known how many sisters Anastasia has
|Once Upon a Time in Wonderland|
|"Down the Rabbit Hole":||"Trust Me":||"Forget Me Not":||"The Serpent":||"Heart of Stone":||"Who's Alice":||"Bad Blood":|
|"Home":||"Nothing to Fear":||"Dirty Little Secrets":||"Heart of the Matter":||"To Catch a Thief":||"And They Lived...":|
- ↑ Anastasia's Mother: [...] Because the only way you're coming back inside my house is to empty my chamber pot.
- "Heart of Stone", Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, ABC.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Once Upon a Time in Wonderland - Episode 1.05 - 2 Guest roles being cast. SpoilerTV (September 5, 2013). “Also, the guest role of "Mother/Woman" is being cast. She's 50, was once beautiful, has a daughter who disappoints her, and has a British accent.”