Adam Croasdell was born on April 10, 1980 in Zimbabwe, Southern Africa to British parents. He was raised there and later went to boarding school in South Africa followed by university, in which he studied Dramatic Art, and graduated first in his class with Distinction in both Acting and Screenwriting. His first professional job was in Anthony and Cleopatra at the prestigious National Theatre in London, where he shared the stage with Alan Rickman and Dame Helen Mirren.
Adam has worked on the stage in London's West End and has starred and guest-starred in countless television shows for the BBC and ITV, most notably in recurring roles in Peak Practice, The Chase and the BBC's flagship show, EastEnders. He is also well known for his notable performance as Adam Goodman in the Agatha Christie television movie episode Cat Among The Pigeons. Adam now lives in Los Angeles where he has guest-starred in Supernatural, Nikita, Body Of Proof, NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles. He has also had starring roles in Werewolf: The Beast Among Us for Universal Studios with Stephen Rea, and Extraction for Sony with Danny Glover and Sean Astin.
Adam also worked as a motion-capture and voice-artist for video games. He has performed the body-movements for Daniel Craig in the 2010 video game James Bond 007: Blood Stone and voiced the character of John Morgan in the 2013 horror video game Dead Island: Riptide, as well as the character of Torvin in the 2014 role-playing video game Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.
- Acts opposite fellow Once Upon a Time actress Adelaide Kane on the fourth season of the historical fiction romance television series Reign, where Adam plays Lord Bothwell, the future husband of Adelaide's character Mary Stuart.
|Once Upon a Time: Season Five|
|"The Dark Swan":||"The Price":||"Siege Perilous":||"The Broken Kingdom":||"Dreamcatcher":||"The Bear and the Bow":||"Nimue":||"Birth":||"The Bear King":||"Broken Heart":||"Swan Song":|
|"Souls of the Departed":||"Labor of Love":||"Devil's Due":||"The Brothers Jones":||"Our Decay":||"Her Handsome Hero":||"Ruby Slippers":||"Sisters":||"Firebird":||"Last Rites":||"Only You":||"An Untold Story":|
- Adam Croasdell on Wikipedia
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 HOLLYWOOD ACTOR ADAM CROASDELL TALKS SUMMER GROOMING – EXCLUSIVE Q AND A WITH BLANCK. Blanck Digital Magazine CW (July 18, 2014). Archived from the original on July 22, 2014.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 . "@HeyitsHeatheerx Thanks Heather. It's already been a great birthday and it's only the wee hours over here x"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Adam Croasdell –Biography. IMDB. Retrieved on September 11, 2018.