Overall, i liked it. it wasn't the greatest, but oh well
Some thoughts though:
1) Alice/Cyrus is very meh. I didn't feel any attachment to their relationship.
2) ...and on that note, even after everything that happened, I can't help but ship Alice and Will...
3) okay well i ship will with Liz and Ana too, but kjfjsdjf still
4) speaking of those two, two things-- LIZ'S DEATH AAAAAHHHH THAT WAS LITERALLY HEART WRENCHING SJFHHSDHFSHDFJSJDF and is it just me, or was anastasia redeemed too easily?? i did want her to be redeemable, but her "arc" wasn't very well done, it was more like everyone just went along with what she said that she'd do better (except maybe alice, which kind of annoyed me, even though she had every right to act like that lol)
5) and yeah, on the same topic, I wanted to see more of anastasia as a * v i l l a i n *
At the start, i felt like she and jafar carried the show, and after that, she became more meh too. like i still like her character-- i just liked her less, i guess? not sure. (also i shipped her with jafar so then after all that it got weird for me xD)
6) it was really hard to stop seeing amara as freaky lol
like i was able to appreciate her a bit...
but after the thing with how she met jafar as a BOY and then watched him grow up and then fell in love with him, it was hard to think of her as anything but creepy
7) this may be my fault-- but did they ever even mention what happened to the Jabberwocky?! that's kinda sad if they didn't...
8) so cyrus says that it WASN'T all for nothing. but, i mean... it kind of was?? it's only to HIM that it wasn't nothing. he got to meet alice and fall in love and grow and see his mom and say goodbye and blah blah blah. his poor brothers? they really did nothing wrong. they just trusted cyrus, and for that they spent years in those bottles and even sacrificed their chance to say goodbye to their mother. that seems like a whole lot of nothing useful to me.
9) CORA OMG I DIDN'T EXPECT HER TO BE HERE FOR SOME REASON IDK WHY (she just had to ruin another couple's life!!!! >:C ) (or try to, but still)
10) okay. jafar's father? not cool at all. ik he's supposed to have changed and become kinder and blah blah blah, but NO. he made jafar what he is!! jafar was literally almost MURDERED by his own father, who never once expressed regret for it. not once!! so he thought it was wise to act like what he did was justifiedddd? i get that he was probably ashamed, but it makes it hard for me to respect him at all when he literally tried to kill his own son and still thinks it was the right thing to do. i would've at least expected a bitter acknowledgement of how he even might've been wrong back then, but nope.
...so i am aware that all this makes it seem like i hated the show lol but no, i enjoyed watching it
Lmk what you thought!