I know a huge part of this fan base is also interested in game of thrones so I wanted to talk about both shows
This is a hypothetical question that I’ve been wondering to myself for about a week now and I just really want to find the answer to. So I kept thinking how easy it was for Aegon I to conquer all of Westeros with his dragons so I asked myself. How easy would it be for Rumple or Regina to conquer all of Westeros so I devised the following scenario
The Evil Queen stumbles upon a mysterious continent called Westeros with her army and trusted advisor and oldest fried: The Dark One. They land in a barren land called Dorne. It’s covered in deserts and they soon see a castle. Annoyed, The Queen poofs inside the castle and kills Doran Martell and takes over Sunspear :p. How does she take on the rest of Westeros ?
Rumple can only be utilized if she’s in a desperate situation (she’s down to 1,000 knights) but he can help her plan. Defensive shields can only be utilized against dragons and wildfire and only for for 20 seconds with a 10 second break between each shield.
On the side of GOT we have (all characters are at their most powerful) - Daenerys Targaryen: 3 fully grown dragons, 100,000 Dothraki, 8,000 unsullied and 2,000 second sons. LOCATION: Dragonstone
- Tywin, Tyrion and Jaime Lannister: 60,000 Lannister soldiers, the endless supply of Lannister gold, 5,000 gold cloaks and 8,000 barrels of wildfire. LOCATION: Casterly Rock
- Cersei Lannister and Euron Greyjoy: 25 elephants, 1,000 scorpions, 20,000 golden company, 8,000 wildfire catapults, 1,000 ships and 20,000 Lannister soldiers. LOCATION: Red Keep
- Robert, Stannis and Renly Baratheon: 115,000 Robert’s Rebellion soldiers, 100,000 Baratheon/Tyrell knights and 25,000 mounted kni
ghts from Stannis. LOCATION: Storm’s End
- Olenna and Margaery Tyrell: 70,000 Reach knights, near limitless supply of crops and food and around 100 ships from the Redwyne fleet. LOCATION: Highgarden
- Jon Arryn: 45,000 knights of the vale, 300 mountain clan warriors
LOCATION: The Eyrie
- Hoster Tully: 45,000 soldiers and all of House Frey. LOCATION: Riverrun
- Ned Stark: 6 direwolves lol and around 50,000 men. LOCATION: Winterfell
On the OUAT side we have:
- The Evil Queen: Powerful magical abilities and (let’s say) 100,000 black knights
- Rumpletiltskin: Even more powerful magical abilities, immortal bar one weapon.
Please feel free to correct me on any numbers. The question is how quickly to you reckon Team OUAT take over Westeros or can they take over Westeros. Things to take into account are locations, military strength and territory harshness. To give GOT a better chance all Houses have allied together to defend against the common enemy.