A very popular thread needs a catchy name! To recap, we have been given a number of the Witches with a few unknown. We don't know if they'll reconvene in Hyperion Heights or even in flashback lore. LEt's go with that we know.
1. Eloise Gardener (Mother Gothel): A powerful Woodland Nymph
cursed name being Greek, derivative of Helios, son of Hyperion, the ever-watching Sun
cursed surname denoting her as the leader and tender of the garden/ her fairytale role
2. Andrea Sage (????): ??????, possible Doctor or Healer
cursed name being Greek, derivative of Andros, meaning manly, translit, womanly; brave
cursed surname being that of a plant, a spice called sage
3. Luanne Hoffs-Drawlar? (Madame Leota): A powerful Medium
much is unknown
4. Hilda Braeburn (?????????): A blind Witch
cursed name being Norse, meaning battle, warrior (Helga: Norse, meaning Holy)
cursed surname being that of a plant, a type of apple (and apple tree)
5. Ivy Belfrey (Drizella Tremaine): An evil stepsister....who has magic
cursed name being that of a plant, surname being Old French meaning belltower
6. ???? (Seraphina): A normal mage from the LWM long ago.
8. The Eighth Witch (once filled by Regina Mills)