How would rank all of the seasons from best to worst in your opinion? For me it's tough to decide because my mood constantly changes for what story I want to watch but it's probably:
- Season 4 - This season had sooo much going on but in a good way. The introduction of Rumple, Maleficent, Cruella and Ursula as this seasons "Big Bads" was genius and so much fun. The reveal that Zelena was alive was perfect and I also loved the Frozen storyline.
- Season 5 - This one was tough to rank because I absolutely love 2 and 3 as well, but I decided to place this one here. While the season had it's downpoints, it was still pretty great. I loved the idea of Emma as the villain and the idea of going into the Underworld with all of the past "Big Bads" down there. I also loved the other villains besides Emma, like Nimue, Arthur, and Hades. And a lot of the middle episodes were great as well: Our Decay, Ruby Slippers, Firebird, Nimue, etc. My one problem is that the season's first half didn't seem to know where it wanted to go. Emma's the villain, no wait it's Arthur and Zelena too, nope it's Nimue and Hook, wait no it's just Nimue. Also, I should note that I still haven't seen the finale :( But I still ranked it because I did finish the two main plotlines)
- Season 2 - This season really started off where we currently are. Season 1 was part drama but here we finally have the characters all knowing the truth. The idea to go back to the Enchanted Forest was great and so much fun! Cora and Hook were both awesome villains and we had a lot of great episodes, plus a redemption arc for Regina. Before I watched Season 4, this was my favorite. I loved that we finally got some action in the show.
- Season 3b - Because they are so different and my opinions on them are as well, I had to rank these two halfs seperately. 3b is great! I loved the introduction of Zelena, but sadly I had to rush through it because I was behind the show (I started watching on Netflix and Season 4 was premiering on like Sunday and I started this season on like Monday) so I didn't get the chance to just enjoy myself with it. But all in all it's still great and the finale is as well!
- Season 1 - The original! I love this season but it's definitely one of the more slower. Because we're just starting off, the characters don't know who they are, and we only get one major plotline, the season seems to drag on. Maybe it was better to watch it week by week instead of all at once. But still it was a good season. This is also the most different from all the others. This season is part fantasy, part drama.
- Season 3b - Definitely my least favorite! I liked this season, I did, and it had some great flashback episodes. But sadly the season felt slow and Peter Pan and his lost boys felt more annoying than threating. This was my least favorite season to binge through and the only one I rarely rewatch. Maybe I should give it another chance but for now, it's my least favorite.