Season One premiered on October 23, 2011, and concluded on May 13, 2012. The soundtrack for the first season was released on May 1, 2012. The full-disc DVD/Blu-ray set of Season One was released on August 28, 2012.
Once Upon a Time was cancelled on February 6, 2018, after seven seasons.
Synopsis[editar | editar código]
And they all lived happily ever after - or so everyone was led to believe. Emma Swan knows how to take care of herself. She's a 28-year-old bail bonds collector who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when the son she gave up years ago finds her, everything starts to change. Henry is now 10 years old and in desperate need of Emma's help. He believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world and is Snow White and Prince Charming's missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's curse, which trapped the fairytale world forever, frozen in time, and brought them into our modern world.
Of course Emma doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. Concerned for Henry, she decides to stay for a while, but she soon suspects that Storybrooke is more than it seems. It's a place where magic has been forgotten, but is still powerfully close... where fairytale characters are alive, even though they don't remember who they once were. The epic battle for the future of all worlds is beginning, but for good to win, Emma will have to accept her destiny and fight like hell.
Story[editar | editar código]
Development[editar | editar código]
Once Upon a Time has been conceived by Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis in 2004 before joining the writing staff of Lost, but they wanted to wait until that series was over to focus on their project. Lost co-creator Damon Lindelof helped in the development of the series as a consultant. Eventually, they sold the pilot to ABC on October 28, 2010. On February 1, 2011, the network gave a pilot order to the series. On March 4, 2011, it was announced that Damon Lindelof was no longer involved in the project.
On May 13, 2011, the series is picked up by ABC, and it premiered on October 23, 2011. On November 3, 2011, Once Upon a Time received a first full season order, and concluded its Season One on May 13, 2012.
Three days before, the series was renewed for a second season, which premiered on September 30, 2012. On May 10, 2013, Once Upon a Time was renewed for Season Three, as the second season ended on May 12, 2013. The third season premiered on September 29, 2013.
As the series concluded its third season on May 11, 2014, ABC renewed it three days before on May 8, 2014 for the fourth season. It premiered on September 28, 2014,. On May 7, 2015, the series was renewed for Season Five, as Season Four ended on May 10, 2015.
The fifth season premiered on September 27, 2015. On March 3, 2016, the series got an early renewal for its sixth season. Once Upon a Time's one hundredth episode is titled "Souls of the Departed", and aired on March 6, 2016. Season Five ended on May 15, 2016.
The sixth season premiered on September 25, 2016. On May 7, 2017, the series aired its highly anticipated musical episode, entitled "The Song in Your Heart". Four days later, Once Upon a Time was renewed for its seventh season. Season Six ended on May 14, 2017.
The seventh season premiered on October 6, 2017. On February 6, 2018, it was announced that the series would be ending after its seventh season. Season Seven and the series concluded on May 18, 2018, with "Leaving Storybrooke".
Cast[editar | editar código]
- "G.S" means "Guest Starring"
- "S.G.S" means "Special Guest Starring"
- "Co-S" means "Co-Starring"
- "Unc" means "Uncredited"
Episodes[editar | editar código]
Ratings[editar | editar código]
Trivia[editar | editar código]
Production Notes[editar | editar código]
- None of the actors appeared in all episodes of the series, including the main ones.
- There are seven episodes of the entire series to not feature a co-starring cast member: "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree", "Red-Handed", "The Stable Boy", "Into the Deep", "A Curious Thing", "Poor Unfortunate Soul" and "Her Handsome Hero".
- TV ad rates for 30 second spots have been:
- The series is mainly filmed in the Lower Mainland area of British Columbia, Canada. One of the main filming locations is Steveston Village, which doubles as the backdrop for the town of Storybrooke.
- Most of the time, it takes 9 or 10 days to shoot an episode of the series, with usually a minimum of 12 hours of filming per day.
- Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis consider the series to have ended with 156 episodes. This is because of a double-length episode that aired during Season Four as episode 74 was later split into episodes 74 and 75 for later release.
[editar | editar código]
References[editar | editar código]
|Esta página utiliza contenido de Wikipedia (ver autores) con licencia Creative Commons.|
- Plantilla:Cite web
- Season Four DVD and Blu-ray featurette "Behind the Magic Tour